Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

The Opposite End of the Silly Spectrum

Posted 08-16-2009 at 01:09 PM by Komodo Jones

As some of you may know at times I can be completely illogical and say things that don't make any sense at all. For example, I can say something as ridiculous as "Hey! That penguin is stealing your root beer!" where in actuality it's stealing your Mountain Dew. Yes I have days like that. Then in other moments like today, I am totally tired and tend to be much more serious and logical. It's just one of those things where I wish I could take naps, but something in the chemistry of my body does not allow me to take naps unless I'm sick or I'm crying. Yes imagine that, boys can cry. But seeing as I'm not sick and not crying I guess I just have to try to stay concious enough to make it through the rest of the day. I will say the Magirian thing is not illogical.
Anyways, there are advantages to being serious at some times. For example, recently about a week ago, my "Rock Band 2" guitar was not wanting to connect and therefore causing me to lose thousands of fans. Thankfully, that doesn't apply to getdare as if that was the case, everyone on the site would hate me as I don't have hundreds of fans but I know have some. But back on track, I explored the Internet checked out the controller wondering why it wasn't working. I opened the battery compartment to see if all the batteries were properly connected. There I found the problem. Next to two Duracell Coppertops was a Kroger brand Alkaline. I took out the battery put in another Duracell and now it's working like a gem again. If I was not logical I wouldn't have found that out and be forced to play other games or Guitar Hero. Not that there's anything wrong with Guitar Hero because I enjoy that as well.
So also on another note, I'm trying to work on my story some more today. I'm just finding it very difficult to find the right balance of details in this specific erotic area of the story. Some of you may say well what about the second chapter of your story that was plenty erotic enough. To that I say, you'd be quite surprised so I'm slowly trying to hack my way though that. Putting in the right amount of details and hotness to satisfy the people reading it. Like I said before, this next part is going to be crucial for details as it may help sculpt the rest of the story. That's about all that has happened today. My whole emo streak is gone now, maybe just the thought of a new week or something. Still some things I am upset about but I won't go into that so yeah...that's it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 498 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments