Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Disability

Ok a little survey try and answer with as much honesty and detail as you can:

Sexual Pref:

Have you ever dated, or been sexually involved with someone with a disability of some kind?

Have you ever found someone with a disability atractive?

Would you ever date or become sexually involved with someone with a disability or some kind?

What are/would be your concerns in dating or becoming sexually involved with someone with some kind of disability?

Which of these disabilitys would you be ok with for some kind of sexually relationship?

Wheelchair user:
Amputee (leg or arm):
Deformation of a limb:
Mental:
Dwarfism:

Any other thoughts on this subject?
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Haha guess this one is a bit out of left field Ill answer it and see if I start you guys off, I'm really interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Ok a little survey try and answer with as much honesty and detail as you can:

Sexual Pref:females

Have you ever dated, or been sexually involved with someone with a disability of some kind? no i havent

Have you ever found someone with a disability atractive? no not until a couple of days ago started looking at a female freind of mine, who uses a wheelchair in a diffrent way.

Would you ever date or become sexually involved with someone with a disability or some kind? Not up till now but something sexy about this girl and I don't know what.

What are/would be your concerns in dating or becoming sexually involved with someone with some kind of disability? Hurting her, her bits not working properly (lack of moisture that kind of thing) and incontinence...to be honest i don't know if any of those are relevant I'm totally clueless! Also if her legs are a bit..weird I don't really know what they'll be like and it'd be really embarrasing if I got freaked out in the midst of sex!

Which of these disabilitys would you be ok with for some kind of sexually relationship?

Wheelchair user:Maybe
Amputee (leg or arm): think that would freak me out some...I heard theres some fetish for it though
Deformation of a limb: think something like a weird hand would probably freak me out as well
Mental: would be feeling like im taking advantage
Dwarfism: couldnt do it i dont think.

Any other thoughts on this subject?Feel pretty shallow for some of my thoughts but its a tough subject to think about for the first time!
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #3
DareSgt
Account Banned

Have you ever dated, or been sexually involved with someone with a disability of some kind? yes, when I was 15 I dated a 16 year old who obviously had some kind of mental problem. I mean she wasn't retarded just had mental problems. Classic a.d.d stuff.

Have you ever found someone with a disability atractive? yes, def girls can be hot too

Would you ever date or become sexually involved with someone with a disability or some kind? ok im bored with this

What are/would be your concerns in dating or becoming sexually involved with someone with some kind of disability?

Wheelchair user:
Amputee (leg or arm):
Deformation of a limb:
Mental:
Dwarfism:

Any other thoughts on this subject?
DareSgt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk