Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
goodgamedarer2

Talking Public fun!!! :)

HI This is my first post so it is short and simple, I hope! All you need is yourself, some clothes (if needed) and one six sided dice. Hope you lot out there will post some nice comments. GOOD LUCK!

What to wear:

1. nothing
2. PJ's
3. top only (no bra)
4. socks and a hat
5. swimsuit
6. nothing

What to do

1. Go to a nearby park (you will need a friend to help) and have your hands and ankles tied up on the other side of the tree. You should have one arm and one leg on either side of the tree. Your friend will walk away and leave you for 30 minutes.
2. Go to the library and go up to the help desk and ask for a certain book.
3. Hug the first person you see of the opposite gender
5. Take your dog for a 20 minute walk (if you do not have a dog roll again)
6. Hump a lampost. Make sure at least 10 people walk or drive past until you go home.

Extra's for the extra brave

1, 2 or 3. Write "I'm a dork but your kinda hot!" on your head before you got out
4, 5 or 6. Sing baa baa black sheep or twinkle twinkle little star at least once during your journey
goodgamedarer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to goodgamedarer2 for this post:
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Robdublin29
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Robdublin29 Send a message via Yahoo to Robdublin29

I rolled:
4. socks and a hat
1. Go to a nearby park (you will need a friend to help) and have your hands and ankles tied up on the other side of the tree. You should have one arm and one leg on either side of the tree. Your friend will walk away and leave you for 30 minutes.

I will get my mate to go with me on Saturday. Quick question......when it says socks and a hat is that ALL I can wear? so I have to be naked except for them?

Scat, Blood, Permanent Markings, friends/family

Snapchat: robdublin29
Kik: robdublin29
Robdublin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
goodgamedarer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdublin29 View Post
I rolled:
4. socks and a hat

I will get my mate to go with me on Saturday. Quick question......when it says socks and a hat is that ALL I can wear? so I have to be naked except for them?
Yes, socks and a hat is ALL you must wear!!!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Robdublin29
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Robdublin29 Send a message via Yahoo to Robdublin29

That's what I thought! Damn! Too late, I've agreed to do it, so I guess I have to. Have emailed my mate to ask him to go with me at weekend and tie me to tree

Scat, Blood, Permanent Markings, friends/family

Snapchat: robdublin29
Kik: robdublin29
Robdublin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
me+nudedares

I got 6 and 1..just got home. It was very fun and daring. Thanks!
me+nudedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
goodgamedarer2

Your friend will probably burst out laughing when he/she hears what you will be wearing and what they will have to do! Don't forget to tell me how it went!
Old 02-03-2012, 02:51 AM   #7
Lizzybeth420
Account Banned

a 4 and a 5. Its night so i guess i'll do it now. I'll let you know how it goes in a little bit.

Limits: pain, pictures, and dares that will get me arrested.
Lizzybeth420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #8
Lizzybeth420
Account Banned

Ok. I left with my dog in just a hat and socks and tried to take a route that i would have the least chance of being seen. I still had to try and hide a few times and i know one person saw me for sure. The first time i was almost seen i was on the main road which has a pretty big ditch and i just hunkered down in there with the dog untill the car passed. Then i turned off on a side road because it had less traffic but i think that was a bad idea now because there weren't really any good places to hide. I saw a car coming and started walking with my dog off into the woods and it was a little hard to get him to change direction so that i could hide. Anyway while i was in the woods a car stopped right beside it and I know he saw me because i wasn't very far in. I just kept walking into the woods for a while and tried to get through them to the main road but changed my minda and decided to just take the road back. I didn't see a car again anyway. After that i walked home on the main road and hid in the ditch a couple more times while a few cars passed. And now im here.

Limits: pain, pictures, and dares that will get me arrested.
Lizzybeth420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
goodgamedarer2

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzybeth420 View Post
Ok. I left with my dog in just a hat and socks and tried to take a route that i would have the least chance of being seen. I still had to try and hide a few times and i know one person saw me for sure. The first time i was almost seen i was on the main road which has a pretty big ditch and i just hunkered down in there with the dog untill the car passed. Then i turned off on a side road because it had less traffic but i think that was a bad idea now because there weren't really any good places to hide. I saw a car coming and started walking with my dog off into the woods and it was a little hard to get him to change direction so that i could hide. Anyway while i was in the woods a car stopped right beside it and I know he saw me because i wasn't very far in. I just kept walking into the woods for a while and tried to get through them to the main road but changed my minda and decided to just take the road back. I didn't see a car again anyway. After that i walked home on the main road and hid in the ditch a couple more times while a few cars passed. And now im here.
I bet that that was emmbarising!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #10
goodgamedarer2

I wonder when anyone else will comment! LOL!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
lkjhgf

wear pjs to library,to easy! XD
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny, naked dare, public dares