Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Default Person BELOW/ABOVE Pokemon dare

Ok, basically, the way this works is every time you post in this dare, you have to give a question about pokemon that you already know the answer to. then, the next person to post has to try to correctly answer that question and then give a question of their own. if the one who answers the question gets it right, then he/she gets to give the person who asked the question a dare, but if he/she gets it wrong, then the one who asked the question gives him/her a dare. and so on and so forth. get it?

rules

1. every time you post in this thread, you have to ask a question a bout pokemon that you know the answer to.
2. everytime you post in this thread, you have to ALSO try to answer the question that the person ABOVE you asked.
3. if someone answers your question, say if they are right or not. (you can do this via PM if you want.) (and please, do not lie about the answers, if they were right tell the truth and say they were right, the same goes for if they were wrong.) (also, please, if you were wrong, please do not complain or get mad because you think that you were right. if this occurs, you can ask me the question via PM and i will most likely be able to give you the right answer.)
4. if the person who answers your question got it right, they give you a dare. but if the person was wrong, you give them a dare. (you can send dares via PM if you want.)
5. please, for the sake of your own integrady, when answering a question, do not look it up on the internet to get the answer, that's just not fair, this is to see how educated you are in the world of pokemon, as well as a cleaver idea for a person above/below dare. thank you.

i will go first. (i'll start with a relativly easy one )
my question is as follows...

Every Pokemon has a number assosiated with it. what number is Venusaur?

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theotakuontheblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
kami
getDare Devil

Easy one, Venusaur is number 3.

For one week end every post of yours with "Meowth That's Right!"

Name a pokemon that has no weaknesses.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
Easy one, Venusaur is number 3.

For one week end every post of yours with "Meowth That's Right!"

Name a pokemon that has no weaknesses.
OOO! That's a good one!
i'm gonna have to say Spiritomb! X3 It's a ghost-Dark type pokemon.

Put on the slutiest outfit you have, and wright "Slut" on your stomach. stay that way for the next 3 hours.

my new question is as follows...

What was the significance of the GS Ball, and Why did Proffesor Oak Want it?

Meowth That's Right!

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by theotakuontheblock; 01-24-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a question at the end of my post. lol.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

My guess for the above question:
Gengar?

My question:
What Pokemon has Ash had since the beginning of the Anime?

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Lol just realised I was too late

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #6
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teased&Denied View Post
My guess for the above question:
Gengar?

My question:
What Pokemon has Ash had since the beginning of the Anime?
no. gengar's weaknesses are poison, ground, rock, and ghost. (but it doen't really count because the question was allready answered.) anywho...

to answer yours, it's pikachu!

your dare: for the next 3 days, whenever your in public, you have to have a vibrator on high in your anus.
and my question is still the same, What was the significance of the GS Ball and why did professor Oak want it?

Meowth That's Right!

F/19/US/16/A

Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by theotakuontheblock; 01-24-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: misspelled "that's" at the end of the post. lol. & forgot to give a dare again. lol.X3
Old 01-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
kami
getDare Devil

Urgh don't know this one exactly ... wasn't the GS Ball some kind of Masterball? Or it contained some special Pokemon ...

What kind of Pokemon is Misty afraid of?

Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
Old 01-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
Urgh don't know this one exactly ... wasn't the GS Ball some kind of Masterball? Or it contained some special Pokemon ...

What kind of Pokemon is Misty afraid of?
well, your right and wrong.
in 2008, it was explained that the GS Ball was meant to contain a Celebi that was to be the star of a large arc of the Johto saga. However, it was decided that Celebi would be the star of the fourth movie, so the story arc was viewed as redundant and shelved. The ball was left with Kurt with the hopes that viewers would eventually forget about it. This plan, however, failed, as the GS Ball remained one of the most talked-about anime mysteries until the interview. oak wanted it because prof. ivy had asked for his help in researching it and trying to get it opened.

to answer yours, Bug pokemon. including Caterpie.

your dare: you have to keep your feet and legs tied together for the next 3 hours.
my question, what number is Mew?

Meowth That's Right!

F/19/US/16/A

Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

151!

My question: What pokemon can talk in the anime?

Old 01-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
eaterbuf

Isn't mew the unknown number 151, cuz the first list of pokemons counted 150, ending with mewtwo, so mew is 151.

What is the pre-evolution of Snorlax?
eaterbuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

Meowth, Lugia, Mewtwo... there are probably more but that's all I remember.

If I am right, your dare is to get in a shower fully clothed, get soaked, and stay that way for three hours.

What number is Persian?

Edit: Waited too long to respond, and missed my chance... um... muchlax or something, right?
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
Dune
getDare Addict

its munchlax ... and persian .. um isnt it 53ish ...

if i was right your dare is to paint your face yellow with bright red cheeks and only say the words ... pika, pikachu or chu for 2 hours

have fun

my question is ...

what is the rampaging pokemon in the origional episode where ash and the gang meet bruno

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

You were right. Will do when I get some yellow face paint.

The answer is Onix. Dare you to do this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=96417

True or false: Mew can learn every HM and TM in the original Red/Blue/Yellow pokemon games.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #14
kami
getDare Devil

I know that Mew could in Red and Blue, don't know if it could in yellow too. But my guess would be yes its true.
PM me if im right or wrong

Where could you catch Mewtwo in the red and blue version, and what did you need to do before you could encounter it?

Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
Ceroxis

Cerulean Cave, you were required to have finished the pokemon league before you could tho. :P and for bonus points you did not require a masterball to capture him its just the easiest way to do so since he is the highest leveled pokemon to be caught :P (thank god i just finished replaying red on the GBA). Ill PM you your dare :P

What were the 3 rules for the petit cup in pokemon Stadium?
Ceroxis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, person below, pokemon