Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2012, 02:13 AM   #1
bigdare

Male Im all alone for a few days... play with me 23/m

I have the house to myself until Wednesday afternoon

Would love to use this time to complete some dares
I love anal, inserting my penis into different places, things, as well as cock and ball torture / bondage, Ice, food and household objects are other pleasures.

Limits are day time public, beyond moderate pain, no piss / scat and anything excessively messy.

Ok lets get daring

Likes : Anal, ice, Bondage, moderate pain, being dominated and dominating, food, masturbation, sex, penis and ball torture.

Limits public, family, pee, poo, beyond moderate pain, cross dressing, permanent, unhealthy illegal.

anything else I am willing to try
bigdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:59 AM   #2
bigdare

This first night seems pretty boring, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised in the morning, due to the time difference.

I really want some dares that will push me

Likes : Anal, ice, Bondage, moderate pain, being dominated and dominating, food, masturbation, sex, penis and ball torture.

Limits public, family, pee, poo, beyond moderate pain, cross dressing, permanent, unhealthy illegal.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
Shin

Okay, got a dare for you.

Get your self a regular balloon, or a couple, I suggest five.. Here's what to do with them: You are going to fill them up with whatever liquid you want (coke, water, milk?). But fill one up to what you think is comfortable to insert anally. Then you match one of the same size, with another fluid. Next, you are filling one up, bigger. And proceed to how far you want to go (or to how much balloons you got..) You are going to hang them upside-down in the freezer, so they'll get a nice tear-shape.
Once frozen, cut of the balloon with a knife or scissors, and you got yourself an ice tearshaped buttplug/dildo

After a night, or a couple of hours if you are impatient. You'll try to put 1 in, completely (go in with the smaller part first, if you think it's to big?). Once in, you'll keep it in till it's melted. Once it's fully a liquid again, you'll put in your matched size balloon and pop it in. HOWEVER: if you loose any fluid when you put one in, you'll recieve a punishment. Keep going till you got it all in; let's see how much liquid you can hold. Hold it in, to when the water is body/room temperature. Then you are free to expel. Congratulations to your first ice/insertfluidhere enema.

Punishment
If you lost any fluid while inserting or had to expel earlier, you are to put in 30cl for every time you lost fluid to replace it. Then you'll put up a buttplug/dildo/cucumber to close that gap. See if you can hold everything now, for at least 45 minutes to an hour.

Good luck.
PS: You were right about the timezone problem here. European eh

Last edited by Shin; 01-13-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added ps.
Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
bigdare

Shin, sounds like a great dare I will give this ago tomorrow or monday

Would be great if someone could give something to do while I wait for the balloon ice dildos to melt - something interesting to pass the time.

and somebody definitely has to have a great dare for me to do once i expel all this liquid and i have a nice empty asshole

nope not European - Australian mate

Old 01-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
Shin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdare View Post
Shin, sounds like a great dare I will give this ago tomorrow or monday

Would be great if someone could give something to do while I wait for the balloon ice dildos to melt - something interesting to pass the time.

and somebody definitely has to have a great dare for me to do once i expel all this liquid and i have a nice empty asshole

nope not European - Australian mate

Well, had fun? . When I tried it, my eyes were bigger then my ass... And it was friggin' cold... I'm the European btw.

Likes: Anal, ice, (self)bondage, spanking, cbt, up to moderate pain. Semi-public (non-nude), enema, edging.

Dislike: public (nude), family, diapers, hard pain.

Want me to tie myself up? Fill in my poll and order me how. http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597822
Shin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, home alone, penis