Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
OhSoFine

Default Bens Swim Time

Ben was a 14 year old teenage boy. He loved to swim and was very athletic which gave him muscles & abs to go along with his short brown hair. One day, during summer he went over his friends house who he secretly had a crush on called Becca. She was 14, blonde hair and also thin from playing soccer. Becca invited Ben over her house one day to go swimming. He and his mom went to the house and Beccas mom and Bens mom went to go shopping saying “You two kids are old enough to watch each other swim. Be safe! We will be back in a few hours”. So with that, the two teens began to go swimming. Becca was already in her swimming bikini, so Ben asked where can I change? Becca replied “You can use my room; it’s the first one right there”. “Okay meet you in the pool” said Ben. So Ben went into Beccas room and closed the door. He took off his shoes, socks, shirt, pants and boxers. He stood for a moment as he looked around. He felt a short thrill run through his body as thought “Wow, I am in my crushes bedroom completely naked”. After a short while, he put on his Speedo on which put a few lumps of his manhood on display. Ben quickly went outside and jumped in the pool. He did so fast so Becca would not see the crotch area of his Speedo, or any of him arm pubic hair. Ben had just hit puberty a few months ago and was shy about showing of this new hair. So after a good while of swimming Becca and Ben get out of the pool to go and change.
Becca says, “I’m going to go take a quick shower to wash off the chlorine. You should do the same.”… Ben agreed. So Becca went off to the shower down the hall, and allowed Ben to use the one that was in her room. After a few minutes of thinking of Becca in her Bikini, Ben got an erection while in the shower. He told himself that he would not masturbate in her shower figuring it would be to embarrassing to know that his semen was in her shower. So to stop his erection, Ben turned off the shower and got out, drying himself off. He would have wrapped the towel over he waist as he walked out of Beccas bathroom into her room to get his clothes, but Ben heard the shower down the hall loudly. Figuring Becca was still in her shower, Ben began drying his hair and put his towel on his head as he walked out of the bathroom. He wandered into the middle of the room where he thought his clothes were, and rubbed his hair with the towel hard for a good 10 seconds. What he didn’t know was this…
Becca was not in the shower. Becca finished her shower several minutes ago, and left the showering running to fill up some water jugs so she could water the plants outside. Becca was in HER ROOM, just finishing changing and putting on her socks when Ben came out fully naked with a massive erection and a towel on his head. There she was, a 14 year old teenage girl seeing her first penis and naked boy. Only it wasn’t a strangers, or someones on the internet, it was someone she new. She stared at the naked 14 year old boy for what felt like a lifetime as she just saw Bens fully erect hairy penis and balls, abs and most of his arm pubic hair without him knowing. Becca wished this moment could last forever, and then her wish became a reality when she saw and grabbed the camera that was to the left of her on her desk. Quickly, Becca took 5 or so photos. Some zoomed in on just Bens erect penis and some of bens fully naked body.
Becca just sat there thinking to her self of what just happened. She now has photos of a 14 muscular naked boy with an erection. A boy that she new and kinda thought was pretty.
After 10 seconds of drying his hair, Ben dropped the towel and looked like a dear in headlights as he saw Becca, his secret crush, standing there fully clothed with a camera, and him standing there fully naked with an erection. Within a quick second, Becca took one last photo. She now had a photo of Bens face and his fully naked body. Ben didn’t have time to react, and after the photo quickly put his hands on his crotch, moving them around trying hard to hide his erect penis.
“What are you doing?! You have a photo of me completely naked!” Ben said. He was so embarrassed to still be naked, showing off his new pubic hair that he was shy about. This was his worst nightmare.
“I’m sorry. I’ll make it even for you. I will get naked too. Just no peaking until I say so. Face the other way and tie the towel around your eyes.” Said Becca.
Ben complied as he said he had nothing to possibly loose. He turned around, and tied the towel around his eyes so he couldn’t see. He didn’t get that part, but he did so anyway.
Becca then sneaked over to her desk and pulled out a set of her Uncles, who was a cop, hand cuffs that he had gotten her for her birthday. While using the sound of the on shower to cover her movements, Becca quickly went up to the blindfolded Ben and handcuffed his hands behind his back before he knew what happened. He would have said something to her, but she quickly stuck a big piece of duct tape across his mouth to gag him as she stood in front of him.
So there Ben was, a 14 year old thin and muscular teenage boy. Blindfolded, gagged and naked with his hands tied behind his back in the same room of the girl that he had a secret crush on. Becca then looked at Ben who was squirming to get out of the handcuffs and hear muffled cries for help it was clear he was very embarrassed and did not want to be in this situation, he was very shy about his body. As this was happening, Bens penis was swaying back and forth and moving up and down as he struggled. All in front of Beccas eyes.

PART 2 Maybe?
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
wedgielover2

I would read another post... It was a good start

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter, Iwill read more next time.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

nice start, hope that you do write more.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Username87654

I love it! I can't wait for more
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is quite a good story. Please continue writing

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
HiI'mPaul

Thumbs up Awesome

Do. More. Now. Please.

It was really interesting, and I hope to see more in a couple days.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
Mike427

Default Great start

Definitely has possibilities
Mike427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Love it. Keep going.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:02 AM   #10
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

This is e very good start of a good story, that I hopewill continue very soon :-)
I just love it till now :-)
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
topher

Hi,
you always have a good start, but also you never finish your great storys.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing on it this time!!!!

Thank you!!!!
topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
Runicrules

Kitten bump! *kitteh bumps the story*
Old 01-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
daremaster 1
getDare God

Really hoping for a new chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #14
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Please new chapter

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #15
HiI'mPaul

If no one would mind, could I continue this story? It seems to be one of the most popular stories on the site after only one post. I would really enjoy writing this one, so if everyone agreed to let me do it I would get on it right away.

I also would like consent from the original writer, but I doubt he gets on the site too much.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blindfold, emabrassed, naked, shy, tied