Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
JuicyJill

Default Control Us Tonight! 22/F 21/F Sleepover *first time*

A few weeks ago I allowed myself to be controlled online for two hours. However, I disappeared before the two hours was up. The reason was I was walked in on by one of my friends and I panicked and shut down everything. I tried to make up excuses to her, but after a while, I just ended up telling her the truth. She told me that it actually sounded like something she'd like to try and that if I ever needed her for anything to let her know.

We met up a few nights ago to be controlled but nothing ended up happening.

She's here right now and we would like to open up the opportunity for one of you to control us for the next hour. If you just have a dare for us, we'll try to take those too.

It would be pushing one of my limits to the max since I've NEVER done anything that involved another person when it comes to submission and neither of us have any experience doing anything with girls.

We'll just have the two of us in an empty room. We won't have access to any objects. She's moving so there isn't much in the whole house, but the room we'll have to use will just have a concrete floor, a wooden chair, and washer & dryer hook ups, and this laptop. We just basically have our bodies. We could probably use a few food items from the kitchen (carrots, peppers, ice cubes, etc.) And we'll have access to shoe strings. But again, not much.

Because we're already pushing such a crazy limit and we're really nervous, we'll go ahead and allow our soft limits to be pushed as well.

You can PM us or post on here.

About her:
5'5"
135 lbs
Size 7 pants
Boobs: 34D
Long straight blonde hair
Pussy: Shaven (not a virgin, but not very experienced)

About me:
5'3"
130 lbs
Size 5 pants
Boobs: 36C (lactating)
Long curly brown hair
Pussy: Trimmed- not a virgin, more experienced (not with girls)

My Limits: Soft: Piss & Shit, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Body writing Hard: Photos, Videos, Public, Anything involved Yahoo or MSN (will use private chat)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
JuicyJill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JuicyJill for this post:
Old 11-15-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

Expose yourself to your friend. - lift up your top, removing it and your bra and rub your nipples, lucking your lips in front of your friend.

Whilst she's watching she must rub herself lightly through whatever she's wearing.

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:10 AM   #3
JuicyJill

Thanks for helping us break the ice I just exposed my tits to a girl for the first time and I won't lie, I was terrified and shaking. She didn't stop staring. Keep em coming guys!

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Old 11-15-2011, 02:24 AM   #4
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Both get naked. Now get those shoelaces and eacothers tits off at the base.
Nice and tight so they color red lol.
Now first suck on each others nips. Each nip at least 1 minute.
So you are nice and warmed up lol. Now stick both 2 icecubes in pussy.
So here it comes have a titslap competition.
Roll a dice highest goes first. Slap a tit. Than the other person and so on till one gives up.
The loser has to lick the winner till the winner orgasms 2x on their mouth.
Now you can get those laces off.
Have fun.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:30 AM   #5
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

use the shoes laces to tie your hands to each other so you have your arms around each other, then like each other till one cums, the one that cums gets spanked 50 times by the one that does not cum.

After that tie your breast to each other and if you go to sleep, sleep like that.

Other wise wait for a new dare like that. Of course be naked and if need to pass time kiss each other.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

To start you both must be in just your panties and must face each other through out the whole challenge. Now for the challenge:
1 Roll a dice for the number of ice cubes to be placed in the front of your panties multiply the number you roll by 2.
2 Roll the dice again for the number of times you must edge before the ice melts multiply the number by 3.
3 If you make it to the required number before the ice melts and you haven't climaxed then you may proceed to the next roll.
If you fail to make it to the required number before the ice melts or you climax you must wait until the ice has melted and then start again from the first roll.
4 Roll the dice for the number of climaxes you must have before you can remove your wet panties.

If during your time you have to pee, you are to pee what your wearing. This will increase the challenge as the pee will help the ice melt faster.

Since you are playing with a friend the first person to finish the challenge gets to control the other person (the looser) for 1 hour. The looser MUST do all requests of the winner. The looser is also to remain in the wet panties until they are dry.

Have fun

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Both get naked. Now get those shoelaces and eacothers tits off at the base.
Nice and tight so they color red lol.
Now first suck on each others nips. Each nip at least 1 minute.
So you are nice and warmed up lol. Now stick both 2 icecubes in pussy.
So here it comes have a titslap competition.
Roll a dice highest goes first. Slap a tit. Than the other person and so on till one gives up.
The loser has to lick the winner till the winner orgasms 2x on their mouth.
Now you can get those laces off.
Have fun.
So... We did this. We sucked each others nips. She seemed more comfortable with it than I was. I started lactating into her mouth a little bit so I don't know if I let her go on for a full minute because I was really embarassed. We knew one of us would have to lick the other's pussy at the end, so to get comfortable with it, we stuck the ice cubes inside of each other.

I rolled a five and she rolled a three, so I got to go first. I think my tits were more sensitive than hers since I'm lactating so I gave up first. I lasted a while though and both of had super red stinging tits. I had to lick her for probably around five minutes. Since we're both new to this, it didn't take her long to orgasm in the excitement.

Great dare! Thanks!

Old 11-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexora View Post
use the shoes laces to tie your hands to each other so you have your arms around each other, then like each other till one cums, the one that cums gets spanked 50 times by the one that does not cum.

After that tie your breast to each other and if you go to sleep, sleep like that.

Other wise wait for a new dare like that. Of course be naked and if need to pass time kiss each other.
This was kind of hard. We tied each other on the ground in a 69. I came almost instantly because this was the first time I'd ever had my pussy licked by a girl. I'm not even sure I lasted two minutes. We untied each other and she sat in the chair with me bent over her lap and spanked me fifty times, REALLY hard. She was smiling and laughing the whole time and it kind of pissed me off since I was biting lip and tearing up.

We tied our breasts together and waited for the next dare.

Good one! Thanks!

Old 11-15-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
JuicyJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
To start you both must be in just your panties and must face each other through out the whole challenge. Now for the challenge:
1 Roll a dice for the number of ice cubes to be placed in the front of your panties multiply the number you roll by 2.
2 Roll the dice again for the number of times you must edge before the ice melts multiply the number by 3.
3 If you make it to the required number before the ice melts and you haven't climaxed then you may proceed to the next roll.
If you fail to make it to the required number before the ice melts or you climax you must wait until the ice has melted and then start again from the first roll.
4 Roll the dice for the number of climaxes you must have before you can remove your wet panties.

If during your time you have to pee, you are to pee what your wearing. This will increase the challenge as the pee will help the ice melt faster.

Since you are playing with a friend the first person to finish the challenge gets to control the other person (the looser) for 1 hour. The looser MUST do all requests of the winner. The looser is also to remain in the wet panties until they are dry.

Have fun
We got into our panties and rolled the dice. We weren't sure whether we were supposed to roll seperately or use the same numbers, so we just used the same numbers. The first roll was four so we each put 8 ice cubes into the front of our panties. The second roll was 1 so we each edged 3 times. I thought she was going to cum, but we both made it through the first round. We rolled the dice again got 4. By the time we finished climaxing, our panties were soaked. Something about the cold and wet panties did make me have to pee, but I managed to hold it through my last two climaxes.

We really enjoyed this. Thanks!

Old 11-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
JuicyJill

I'll be going BACK over to her place later today and we'll try to do more dares. The conditions are the same. So keep coming!

Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #11
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

Slapping competition, you will each take turns to slapp the other person once with your hand wherever you want below the neck. First one to give up will spend 2 minutes licking the others arsehole.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #12
Tanshin

Play "Paper, Scissors, Rock" with each other...

Before you start roll a die. Then re-roll the die as many times as the first roll indicates. Add the re-rolls up. That's how many rounds you must play. So 1st roll shows "3", re-roll 3 times getting 1-5-4, you must play 10 rounds.

You start off fully clothed, for each round you play, depending on the outcome, the loser has to do as indicated below.

Person A: Rock
Person B: Scissors
B has to insert an ice cube (without removing clothes).
B flips a coin, if Heads then the ice cube goes in their bra, if tails then in their panties
If B is not wearing bra/panties then A can choose between inserting it in B's pussy or rubbing it on B's body until it melts.

Person A: Scissors
Person B: Paper
B has to take off 1 piece of clothing
If B is already naked A can choose between having B suckle their tits for 5 minutes or having B masturbate herself to orgasm while A watches, once B orgasms they must kiss A's feet thanking them for the orgasm

Person A: Paper
Person B: Stone
B flips a coin. Heads means A gives B 5 slaps to each breast. Tails means A gives B 10 slaps to the ass.

Both: Rock
A and B roll a die each, add the two numbers. A and B have to passionately kiss/lick the corresponding body part of the other at the same time. (2=hand/fingers, 3=arm & shoulder, 4=neck, 5=lower back, 6=buttocks, 7=pussy, 8=thighs, 9=feet, 10=mouth/lips, 11=belly, 12=breasts)

Both: Scissors
A and B each pick one of their items of clothing and give it to the other person who must then put it on. If naked put on the item of clothing being given.

Both: Paper
A and B roll a die each, highest number goes first (re-roll if the die roll is equal). Each one must tell the other something she dislikes about the other person. Then each one must bring the other to orgasm while being spanked (if clothed in any way the clothes must stay on!). So say A tells B something she dislikes about B. After telling B, A must then bring B to orgasm while B smacks A on the ass. The spanking won't stop until B reaches orgasm. Then the roles reverse.

If you wish, keep track of how many "wins" each one gets. The one with the least wins has to perform that many extra dares, chosen or devised by the other person in any way they like, for the exclusive amusement/pleasure of the other person. If you tie, you each have to perform that many dares for the other person. Dares to be done don't necessarily have to take place immediately.

Last edited by Tanshin; 11-15-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Numbers in the Both:rock section were messed up
Tanshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #13
mstrofynggrls

You like humiliation don't you Cunt? So I'll keep it here in public. I dare you to fist-fuck each other. Use a lubricant (margarine?). If you can't get the whole fist in just get as many fingers in as possible and fuck in and out. The one being fucked must play with her clit until she comes. Then it's the other girls turn.
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
sinvore

use your breasts to hold 4 ice cubes each the first one that melts all the ice in their cleavage wins and gets to use hot sauce or tasbasco to make the loser cum for punishment use any other toys you want
sinvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #15
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

Kneel, facing each other, wearing panties and a top.

Lean into each other, kissing each others neck.

Whilst you're doing this, you must rub your own nipples through your clothing. Do this for 1 min.

Now stop and pinch and pull the others nipple until one cant handle it.

Who ever couldn't handle it must now lie down on the back and the other straddle their face, and they must lick the other's pussy, pushing her panties slightly aside.

The person sitting on top must lean slightly backwards and rub the others clit lightly. Do this until someone is just about to climax then stop.

Now the person on top must turn around (into a proper 69 position) giving the person on the bottom access to their anus and they must lick it. The person on top can do whatever they want to the bottom person. Do this until both have climaxed.

And now the person p

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk