Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Username87654

Default An entire week...

Click here to read the completed story without comments!

PART 1-Introduction

My first reaction when my parents dicided to leave me alone with my sister for an entire week was total shock. I would rather have that than being stuck with a nanny, but the longest I had been in charge was for a few hours. I just hoped my 13 year old sister would behave and realize that me, being 3 years older, would be in charge. This could have been the worst week of my life.

As my parents left on a Tuesday morning, my sister and I prepared breakfast and turned on the televison. Nothing really exciting happened for the next few hours, so I had a suggestion. I would invite a few friends over to spend the night with me and she would do the same. It sounded pretty fair, afterall the last thing I wanted was my sister to be against me for the time being.

So we had it, I invited my 2 best frinnds: Mark and Conner. My sister, Alexis, invited her 3 best friends: Sarah, Anna, and Maddie. They all arived at around 7, I ordered a pizza and the night of my life came to a start. My friends and I disapeared into my room and my sister and her friends took the living room. This night I will never forget was just getting started.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok good, but one thing that bothers me is you didnt tell the sister or the main boys names.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #3
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Ok good, but one thing that bothers me is you didnt tell the sister or the main boys names.
In sorry. The boy is Tom, the girl is Alexis
Old 11-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
Shadowstriker7X

Like it so far, can't wait to see where it goes.
Shadowstriker7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Username87654

Since I have introduced most of the main characters I though I would take some time to do a discretion of all the charecters-

Tom
Age- 16
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Green
Discription- Just a normal person, not too buff or nerdy, brother of Alexis Just a typical person

Alexis
Age- 13
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Not too popular, very pretty, sister of Tom.

Mark
Age- 15
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Brown
Discription- Funny, gets along with everyone, acts mature for age.

Conner
Age- 15
Hair- Strawberry Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Best friends with Mark, smart, popular.

Sarah
Age- 12
Hair- Red
Eyes- Green
Description- Very friendly to everyone, seems very innocent until you get to know here, very cute

Anna
Age- 14
Hair- Burnette
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Popular, always texting, very flirty

Maddie
Age- 13
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Description- Very pretty, but not in a superstar way. Best friends with Sarah

Expect Part 2 Very Soon
Old 11-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Since I have introduced most of the main characters I though I would take some time to do a discretion of all the charecters-

Tom
Age- 16
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Green
Discription- Just a normal person, not too buff or nerdy, brother of Alexis Just a typical person

Alexis
Age- 13
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Not too popular, very pretty, sister of Tom.

Mark
Age- 15
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Brown
Discription- Funny, gets along with everyone, acts mature for age.

Conner
Age- 15
Hair- Strawberry Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Best friends with Mark, smart, popular.

Sarah
Age- 12
Hair- Red
Eyes- Green
Description- Very friendly to everyone, seems very innocent until you get to know here, very cute

Anna
Age- 14
Hair- Burnette
Eyes- Blue
Discription- Popular, always texting, very flirty

Maddie
Age- 13
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Blue
Description- Very pretty, but not in a superstar way. Best friends with Sarah

Expect Part 2 Very Soon
Ok, this helps a lot, thanks!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #8
Username87654

Part 2

After about 2 hours if doing nothing in my room, Conner suggested that we go swimming. Mark and I thought it sounded like a good idea so we threw our swim trucks on, grabbed towels, and headed out to the pool. On the way out the door Alexis asked "Swimming?".
"Yup" I replied and kept walking. I guess They took that as an invitation because within 10 minutes of swimming the door opened and out came Alexis with her 3 friends. They chatted in the hot tub while us guys horse played in the pool. I had never noticed Anna's body before this moment. She had a great figure and firm breast that were just lovely. Don't get me wrong, the other 3 girls had nice bodies too but Anna's especially stood out.

"Okay... Fine. I'll ask" Alexis interupped my fantasy with. "They wanna know if you want to play a game." I looked back to Mark and Conner who both nodded yes. "Sure" I said. "What game?", expecting something along the lines of Marco Polo.
"Truth or Dare!" Maddie said.
So we dicided to play inside. We would get channged and meet out in the family room in a few minutes.

The game started off innocent with everyone sticking to truth questions and nobody taking dare. The game took a studen turn when Conner asked Alexis "Do you shave your pubic hair?"
She turned bright red and turned to me. "You cant make me answer that, can you?" she asked hoping for defense.
"We never set rules." I answered with a grin on my face.
"Fine..." she said "Yes, I do shave. It feels weird not to."
I was shocked, my little sister just said that she shaves her pubes. I was already getting hard.
"Truth or dare?" Alexis asked Sarah
"Dare!" Sarah said. I hoped this would be good.
"I dare you to strip down to your underwear for the next 3 turns".
I got rock hard and couldn't wait to see this.
Sarah argued but eventually began to strip. She pulled off her tshirt to reveal a tan bra holding small breast. She then took off her sweat pants and revealed pink panties. I could see a few thin wispy pubic hairs sticking out of the seams and the outline of her vaginia lips. I wanted to see her naked so badly.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah asked Mark.
"Truth" he said nervously.
"Are you a virgin?"
"Yes..." he said
That was kinda boring an I was relived. The last thing I really wanted was to see Mark or Conner naked. That didn't intrest me one bit.
"Truth or dare?" he asked Anna
"Dare" she said.
"Roll a dice and take off as many peices of clothing it lands on". He explained to her.
We found a dice and she rolled it. Us us guys hoped for a higher number while Anna hoped for a low number. Luckly for us she rolled a 5. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldnt wait to see her naked. She first stripped to her underwear. She was wearing a pink bra and yellow panties. She was clearly wet.
She then pulled off her bra and I saw my first real breast. They were small but they were there. And now the moment I had wanted so badly. She pulled down her panties. She had an amazing pink pussy. She was soaking wet and completly bald. I could have cummed right there, but I was waiting. I knew the night would only get better. And it did.

Last edited by Username87654; 11-15-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:31 PM   #9
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is great. Please keep writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #10
standard muffin

Keep going! Can't wait for more!
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

I like this story, keep going!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
Username87654

PART 3

Anna tried her best to cover her body up, I tried my best to get a good view of her. I knew the game would have to move on but I wanted these three turns to last as long as possible. So the game moved on.
"Truth or dare?" Anna said, turning to me.
I was afraid of having to get naked so I said "Truth"
"Hmmm..." she said "How often do you masturbate?"
My face grew hot. I couldn't believe I was just asked this. How could I tell my sister, her 3 friends, and my 2 best friends how often I masturbate. I had to tell the truth though.
"Usually every day, I guess" I said, avoiding eye contact. I couldn't believe I just said that. I was so embarresed. I thought hard about who I would pick for the next turn, I decided to pick my sister. She was cute and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her naked.
"Alexis, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Ill be brave, unlike you." she said "Dare".
"I dare you to give me the underwear you are wearing now" I said.
"No problem, be right back" she said, heading towards the bathroom.
"No" I corrected her "Take them off here".
She paused and looked down at me. She was standing only about a foot away from me. She took a deep breath and pulled down her pajama bottoms. She was wearing a simple pear of white panties. Without saying anything she pulled down her panties. Her butt was just inches away from my face. She quickly grabbed her pajama bottoms and put them back on. She handed me the pair of panties. I felt the crotch area, without making it obvious, she was wet.
"Truth or dare?" Alexis asked Mark
"Truth!" he said.
"What's the farthest youve gone with a girl?" she asked.
"Just making out" he said.
"Truth or dare?" Mark asked me
"Dare" I said to prove to Alexis that I could take a dare. I was hoping this would be good.
"I dare you to masturbate in front of us." he said.
Wow, I was not expecting that. I was so hard and wanted to cum so I didnt argue with it. I took off my clothes, saving my boxers for the ends. I closed my eyes and pulled them down. My rock hard penis sprung out and all the girls gasp. I grabbed some tissues and sat down on the ground.
I begin stroking my penis. Unfortantly, Anna's 3 turns we're up. Before I got too far, Sarah interrupted.
"Please don't cover up, we want to see when you squirt." I was fine with that, I set the tissues aside and contunied stocking. Before too long, I felt the orgasm build up and I burst. I squirted out 7 long spurts of cum, most of them landing on me. The girls gasped when I cummed, I guess they had never seen that before. I decided to call on Anna again for this turn.
"Truth or dare? I asked her.
"Truth" she said.
I thought hard and came up with what I would ask her.
"How did your first orgasm happen?" I asked.
She nervously answered "I was in fifth grade and was just exploring myself in the bathtub, I descovered that it feels good to rub myself so I just kept going..." she said,.
This made me rock hard again. Just the thought of that was amazing.
She then said "I have a question for all of you..."
We all agreed to answer.
"Have any of you not had your first orgasm?" she asked.
I was eager to hear this answer too. Maddie shyly raised her hand.
"Okay then... Maddie, I dare you to choose a guy here to give you your first orgasm, using his tongue."
"I would be willing to try that" she said with a smile. "I pick Tom."
I couldnt believe my ears. I was so ready to do this. This would be great. I have no idea why she picked me but I surely didn't argue.
She said "Well, some of you have already been naked so I guess it's my turn. Here it goes. As she pulled down her pants. She took off her shirt and was standing there in her underwear. She unclipped the back of her bra, she had a gorgeous pair of boobs. She then pulled down her panties, showing the group her young vagania. She had a decent amount of blonde pubic hair and was soaking wet. She layed down on the floor, put her knees up, and spread her legs. This was the first really good view I had gotten of a vagina. I could see all the curves, lines, and her clit.
"You can start whenever you are ready" she said.
So I pushed my head in. It tasted like nothing else, kinda sweet and delicious. I licked up and down, not really knowing what to do. I could tell she was enjoying it to by the moans she was making. I could sense she was about to cum when suddenly I heard a knock coming from the outside window.
I quickly looked up, busted. Standing outside the window was Brooke, the 15 year old girl that lived next door. To make matters worse, in her hand was a video camera.

Last edited by Username87654; 11-18-2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #13
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter! Keep it up!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #14
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Good chapter! Keep it up!
Glad you like it. Expect part 4 very soon...
Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Glad you like it. Expect part 4 very soon...
Okay, can't wait till then.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
entire, friends, orgasm, sister, week