Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
thongboy88

Default public dares needed PLEASE !!!

Hi im looking for public dares, i like to do 2 a day, i live near the sea, own butt plugs small i can use for up to 4 hours and a huge one can do about 20 mins, i love to get nude, i cycle and drive a car, i also wear male thongs (which if i get caught would be ambarrasing) i will do anything which is posted. i like anal public, nudity, masterbation, peeing. I am very open minded and will try anything once, however im not into poo dares, so here is your chance to make me learn my limits and have fun
thank you
thongboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

Go to the sea wearing nothing but a thong. Travel however you want, but if you go by bike, you may take a T-shirt, if you go by car, you may take a towel. Leave your vehicle at least a 5 or 10 minute walk from the sea, then go down to the water, but the T-shirt/towel must stay with the vehicle.

You may spend however long you like sunbathing or whatever on the beach in just the thong (hope it can pass for speedos), but before you leave you must go for a swim. The swim must last at leaast 10 minutes, and after those 10 minutes, you must lose your thong. Try and do it in a convincing way, lke putting them around your ankles and getting caught in a wave or something along those lines.

Now, naked, you must make your way back to your vehicle. You should probably continue the act that you lost your trunks in the sea and then feel the embarrassment of it all. Now head back to your mode of transport as you are.

When you get back to the bike/car, you have a choice. You may wear the T-shirt/towel now, covering up with either however you choose (for example, wrapping the T-shirt around your waist) during the journey back, but if you do then there is a forfeit: W

ith the T-shirt, when you return home, you have to leave the bike outside your house and then go for a 10minute walk/run, but must abandon the T-shirt before you can return home.
If going by car, you cannot leave the car until you have edged twice, and then must enter the house naked, leaving the towel in the car. Once inside, "remember" the towel and go back for it, still naked.

Hope you enjoy it.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #3
thongboy88

hi there this is such an amazing dare, thong thongs i have both swim and underwear ones will never pass as speedos as the swim ones are also very colourful, the thing is now the weather in england is changing to pretty cold, also, one of my limits are that i wont do dares near my house, i would love to do something like this with a little less "danger" yesterday i went food shopping with a butt plug and thong with shorts and t shirt, i know i can get naked on parts of the journey you have set however, there is no way i can stay naked travelling especially when cycling, (would certainly get arrested) could you modify or make another dare i have other clothes, underwear, two butt plugs, thanks for your reply
Old 10-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
richteen

wear a thong, the girlier the better, and what ever regular clothes, but wear your pants to where they are slightly below the thong, and the shirt just barely covers it... then go shopping, it can be for anything but you have to bend over to reach something low at least 3 times in 3 shops each, and reach for something high 3 times in 3 shops each, it doesn't matter if they are the same 3 stores, but you have to move around, you can't like reach down then up, you have to move to other shelves.

24 gay male, southeast georgia (US)

richteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
thongboy88

Default richteen

hello im going to do this one as soon as i can my shirts are pretty long so im going to tuck it in my thong so you can see it as i walk around,

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, dare, masterbation, nudity public, public