Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn
Default Suggestions for a "mine field" needed (24 f)

I've been given a dare which will involve being restrictively bound and having to cross a long distance to get to my escape tools.
Part of the dare is to post here and get suggestions for how i should be bound and dressed (well mostly undressed i'm assuming)

The most important suggestions i need are for what obstacles should be in my way. They can be painful or humiliating or even a little dangerous, or any combination of those.
I must use every suggestion given here that isn't impossible or too dangerous. In return everyone that offers a suggestion will receive a copy of the dare report.
Here are some of the things that has already been suggested to me, and will be used, that you can use for inspiration: A hard raised obstacle that i have to painfully wriggle over, rocks, broken glass and salt (after the glass) among others.
Thank you and i hope you will come up with some very interesting ideas. Don't worry about how many suggestions i get, if there are too many to do them all or some can't be done together then i will have to do the dare multiple times to use them all.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Thank you for your help.

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
CCEasty

Send a message via AIM to CCEasty Send a message via MSN to CCEasty Send a message via Yahoo to CCEasty

Definitely wiggle yourself through some mud!
Old 09-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
AurelieCatena

Try some thumbtacks, the kind with three short prongs.

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.
Dislikes: Public, scat.

Female
AurelieCatena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Maggy

I did something similar a long time ago. Scatter some ice across the floor, usually only effective when it melts (because, lets face it, you could just shoulder the ice away but the liquid's going to get everywhere.)

Another option would be to use some frozen peas or (just for the horrible oily feeling that they give you) some frozen chips (french fries not crisps >.<; Damn over seas languages.)

Really don't want any kind of report. >.< Maggy's just rambling ideas. This is actually a really funny game to play. XD
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
Jake13

You defineatly need to have a dildo in your pussy and a vibrating butt plug in your ass on its highest setting. also some nipple clamps on your nipples. clover clamps are the best. And you need to have someone to take pictures of you or someway to have pictures taken
Jake13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

I think a nice scattering of lego blocks would be fun! They always hurt when you stand on them!
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Sand paper on your boobs also sand paper wrapped around what ever you are using to bind you and ice in your ass and pussy

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
robmoss2k

Your right ankle should be tied to your left wrist, and your left ankle to your right wrist. Your elbows should be bound very tightly to each other, as should your knees. The ties around your elbows and knees should be tied together as tightly as they will go, and you should be gagged and blindfolded. Your head shouldn't be restrained though - you need something to pull yourself through your obstacles with.
robmoss2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #9
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

After thumbtacks/rice/glass - hot chilli sauce/chilli oil/tabasco sauce mixed with chopped up chillis.

As for binding and dress: Hands tied behind back, knees tied together, ankles tied toughing back of thighs, blindfolded (should make everything more interesting, though I would suggest leaving out glass in this case, actually in general, that stuf cuts in the clipping an artery kinda way, as opposed to the thumbtack nasty painful way).

As for "clothing": Sandpaper on nipples, and a sheet folded over, fold jammed into pussy, tied legs holding it in place.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

have a friend, or even better, a group of friends cum over the floor before your escape tools so you have to crawl through wet slimy semen

a wall of dildos also an idea, but not quite sure how you would do that

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Wheelman

Toothpaste, sandpaper and ice cream
Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
PokerJoker811

Gotta love the classics. Better get a good number of banana peels along this minefield.
PokerJoker811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #13
Maleslave21

Buy a huge bag of rice and dump it all of floor

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #14
skankboy

I would make sure your mouth is forced open in some way, ring gag or something home made would work. It will be uncomfortable, and keep you drooling.

likes: anal, toys, bondage, predicament, humiliation, diapers, improvised toys, proof pics
dislikes: public, water sports, cold, eating/licking strange things. (anything public is a huge obstacle for me so don't be surprised if I chicken out of public dares)
Limits: permanent, public nudity, social suicide, blood, and anything illegal
skankboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #15
gieke
Distinguished Member

Definetly stingy nettles. They are a must have!
gieke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, strange