Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Default A story of Humiliation and Vengeance

Prologue

Jenifer recently tried out for the cheerleading squad, she didn't think she stood a chance but she desperately wanted to fit in somewhere. After her audition when four of the cheerleaders told her to meet them in the gym an hour after school on friday she thought she made the squad. When she showed up in the gym the lights were out and only Cindy, Jasmine, Mandy and Tina, the ones who told her to meet them, were there. They were dressed in their cheerleading uniforms but she could still feel something was wrong but she approached them anyways.

"I'm here" Jenifer said nervously.

"It's time for you initiation" Cindy, the head cheerleader, said with a smirk "If you don't pass you won't get on the cheer squad" she continued.

"What do I have to do" Jenifer asked.

"Just do as we say we'll tell you what you need to know and when." Jasmine, replied.

"Come on follow me" Tina commanded.

She walked over to the girls changing room unlocked it and led her in the others followed.

"Take off your clothes and put them in your locker." Cindy Demanded.

"You mean change into a cheerleading outfit?" Jenifer asked.

"No she means strip naked" Mandy snapped.

"Why do I have to get naked" Jenifered whined.

"Do you want on the cheer squad or not?" Jasmine threatened. "We all had to do this."

Jenifer sighed and open her locker, the four cheerleaders hovering around her. She slowly took offer her T-Shirt with the school logo on it, then her tight fitting jeans. She then paused, standing there with nothing but her black lace bra, pink panties and some running shoes.

"Keep going" Mandy Demanded.
Jenifer took a deep breath and unhooked her bra revealing her firm, perky B sized breasts and pulled down her panties showing off her red strip of hair above her cunt which matched her long and curvy head hair. She picked up her clothes and put them in her gym locker. She felt so nervous and awkward. Her face was already red, and no one her own age had ever seen her naked before, she always used her towel to cover up in the showers.

"Shoes too" Cindy commanded.

Jenifer took her shoes off like Cindy told her put them in her locker with the rest of her clothes and then turned around awaiting instructions.

"Here put this on" Jasmine said as she blinded Jenifer. "Come on lets go" she continued as her and Mandy grabbed one of her sides and lead her out the changing room and through the school.

They walked for what seemed like an hour to Jenifer, she felt so nervous and humiliated. The fear of what they were going to do to her gave her a knot in her stomach but it was also turning her on. They eventually stopped and Jenifer heard a locker open followed by them giggling.

"Hold her" Jasmine said as Tina and Mandy grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. Jenifer struggled but with no luck. Jasmine started to tie her arms wrapping the rope around her neck and chest both above and below her breast then knotted it together.

"Girl Scouts was good for something after all" Jasmine laughed.

"What are you doing to me someone HEL--mmph" Jenifer pleaded as Jasmine shoved a ball gag in her mouth. They then took off her blindfold and Jenifer saw Cindy holding a camcorder and taping everything they were doing to her.

"Did you really think we'd let a loser like you in the cheer squad?" Mandy taunted.

"I can't believe you fell for that we didn't have to lie" Jasmine laughed. "and you must be a real slut stripping naked just like that I thought we'd have to force your underwear off." she continued.

"Come on girls let's through this little bitch into the locker." Cindy order.

They picked up Jenifer and tried to shove her into the locker but she used her legs to keep them for putting her all the way in. "Annoying bitch" Cindy said slapping Jenifer across the face. Jenifer winced in pain.

"Hold her legs, I'll tie them too" Jasmine offered. Jasmine got more rope and tied her ankles together and then her legs both above and below the knees. "There's no way she'll get out of that" Jasmine said with pride.

They then shoved her in the locker, naked bound and gaged. "Look how turned on she is, she must really be a slut" Tina said feeling up Jenifer's cunt. Jenifer struggled but was completely helpless.

"Time to learn your place slut. You are a stupid, pathetic geek you don't have the right to come anywhere near us." Cindy said with disgust in her voice before spitting in Jenifer's face still recording everything. Cindy then put her camcorder and the rest of the rope on the top shelf of the locker and said "See you on Monday bitch." then slammed the door shut and put the combo lock back on leaving Jenifer trapped in there naked and helpless.

Last edited by Dark_Delight; 09-10-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Dark_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Dark_Delight for this post:
Old 09-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
csgs

Send a message via Yahoo to csgs

nice start hope it continues!

[email protected]

Like: messy, wedgie,
Dislike: Bondage, light pain, semi-public
Limit: Major pain, anal, scat, pee, total-public, CBT
csgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

woah, thats a little mean!

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
Red
Sona Forever

Wow, I'm excited for this story! It's really good so far and not like any of the others on here! Great job
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

hoping for more to come
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
emmah100

Default Cool!

I could go for more!
emmah100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #7
mattman12

Mean but i like it
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:30 AM   #8
Grey_Stoned

Default More!

that was really good.

the people have spoke.

thumbs up

everyone is craving and demanding more.

supply our demand. we may still reward you?

anal, worship, bondage, toys, humiliation, denial
Crossdressing, nipple play, milking, enemas, mild cbt
chores, daipers, public, ice, spanking, wax, heavy cbt, watersports
scat, family, heavy public
Grey_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
dmoney
getDare Devil

This is interesting. We need to learn what happens over the weekend.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #10
AurelieCatena

Great story!

Loved it! Keep writing. The next chapter should obviously describe what she is feeling and doing inside the locker...

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.
Dislikes: Public, scat.

Female
AurelieCatena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
darebunny22

Ohh interesting keep up the good work !

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #12
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Chapter 1: Discovery

Jenifer had been in the locker for what seemed like forever to her. Every muscle in her body was cramping up, she was getting thirsty, she was freezing her ass off because they turn off the heat when school is out to save money. It was really quiet too she couldn't hear a single thing besides her thoughts, she had been thinking alot while she was in there. She was wondering how long it had been and what was going to happen when they finally let her out. Would they have some guys around when they did it? Would they make her humiliate herself for her freedom”.

She started to get wet again. "What's wrong with me?" She thought to herself. " Even if part of me likes to humiliated and blackmailed I don't want it to be those bitches."
*clomp*
*clomp*
*clang*

"Is that footsteps is someone there?" She thought.

*clang*
*clang*
*clomp*
*clomp*

"It is! I have to let them know I'm in here." she thought. She then took a deep breath with her noise and yelled through the gag.
"MMMPPGHGTHTH!"
"MMPMPMPTGHTPPGHGTP"

In the hallway a guy was walking by whacking the lockers every few steps "I can't believe I have to come back on a friday to get my text book." he mumbled to himself "I could of just handled it in a day late and get 9 out of 10 instead of 10 of 10 my parents are such assholes. Oh well not like I'm doing anything today anyways or ever."

"mpm"

"What was that?" he thought to himself.

"Mmpm"

"There it is again it's coming from over here." he said to himself as he walked towards the locker.

"MMMPTH"

"Holy shit I think someone's in there!" he exclaimed. "Hold on I'll get you out" he reached into his backpack and pulled out piece of a soda can that he cut out to unlock combo locks they were usually only good for one or two uses but they were easy enough to make. He unlocked the locker and opened the door and saw Jennifer there tied up, gaged and completely naked.

Jenifer watched as the door opened and as soon as she saw who it was her face went bright red. It was Nate the guy she had a crush on. He was taller then her but not super tall, had brown hair and blue eyes and he had a huge bulge in his pants. "At least he's happy to see me" she thought.

Nate was a loner and seemed kind of dangerous but he was also smart and seemed kind of like a geek most people didn't know how to label him but she liked him and she was tied up in front of him completely naked. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't do anything she was at his mercy and despite the embarrassment that turned her on.

After gawking at Jenifer's naked body for a bit he reached towards her and took off her gag. “You can do whatever you want to me if you if you help me.” Jenifer declared the second the gag was off. She didn’t know why she did it, it was just an urge that overwhelmed her.

“What happened?” Nate asked as he started feeling her up with one hand and playing with one of her tits with the other.

Jenifer moaned. “After I tried out for the cheerleading squad four of those bitches told me to meet them here. Then they made me take off my clothes and follow them before they tied up me up and shoved me in here. They video taped the whole thing too it’s on the camera in here.” She replied.

“And I can do anything I want to you if I just help you after?” He asked.

“Before, after, you can do whatever you want whenever you want” she replied. “What am I doing, what’s wrong with me why do I want to be used?” She thought to herself.

“Are you sure?” Nate asked. “I can be a little sadistic.” He explained as he twisted her nipple hard, still feeling her up a little.

Jenifer flinched in pain. It made her want more. She was more turned on then she had ever been in her life. She nodded and said “Do whatever you want.”

“Looks like it was a good thing I came after all, for once in my life I got lucky.” Nate thought to himself with a smirk. He grabbed on to the rope just below her breasts and pulled her out of the locker . “On your knees” he ordered, Jenifer obeyed. He took out the camera and set it up to have a shot of them just cutting out at where his head would be then walked back over to Jenifer. He then took out his cock and asked “Have you ever sucked a dick before?”

“No but I practiced on things before, I think I’d be okay.” Jenifer replied.

“I just need you to do one thing don’t bite down. I’m going to throat fuck you. Understand? Don’t bite down.” Nate instructed.

“Okay.” Jenifer said nervously. Nate took his cock out and grabbed Jenifer’s head “OMG I didn’t think it’d be that big.” She thought starting to panic.

“Open up.” Nate instructed. Jenifer complied and wrapped her lips around his dick. He started thrusting his cock in her mouth going deeper each time. It was long before instinctually tried to pull away but he was forcing her head towards his dick and pulling her hair and with her hands still tied behind her back she couldn’t do anything but take it. She started gaging then choking on his dick as he got more aggressive he then stopped and held her head with his dick as far down her throat as it would go and then she threw up. Nate backed away enough that none got on his clothes but some got on his dick.

“I’m so sorry!” Jenifer said begging for forgiveness.

“It’s okay he said just lick it off.” Nate replied.

Jenifer reluctantly obeyed and starting lick her puke off his dick. Despite tasting horrible and being totally degrading she liked it. After she licked it all off and cleaned it with a few sucks she said “All done.”.

“This time I’m not going to stop until I cum.” Nate stated as he took off his clothes. Jenifer nodded as she checked out his body he looked better without a shirt on then with.

“He must work out or something.” Jenifer thought as she wrapped her mouth around his dick again preparing for the worst. He did it just like before grabbing her hair and back of head shoving it closer to his dick as he thrusted it deeper and deeper only this time when he held her head down she managed to keep from throwing up. After a few seconds he started thrusting again getting more and more violent. Jenifer puked again as he was thrusting but this time he didn’t stop it ran down his balls and legs and alot of it stayed in her mouth. Jenifer was choking and gaging and couldn’t breath and Nate held her head on it again and cam into her mouth before letting her go. Jenifer gasped for air coughing up almost everything.

“Are you okay?” Nate asked. “I wasn’t too rough?”

Jenifer swallowed what was left desperately trying to catch her breath, puke, spit and cum dripping down from her mouth. After a few moments she said “Yeah I’ll be okay” still breathing really heavily. “It was actually really fun” she said on account of her pussy being dripping wet .

“Good come on here and lick your puke off of me” Nate ordered. Jenifer obeyed.

“Are you on the pill?” Nate asked.

“I actually just started it, it’s not going to kick in for a few days though.” Jenifer replied in between licks, sounding almost disappointed.

“That’s okay, I have a few condoms in my backpack.” Nate stated. After Jennifer was done licking him clean. He went to his backpack to get them. “Now I’m going to fuck you while you lick this mess off the floor.” he said shoving her head into a pool of puke. She started to lick as he put the condom on. He started fingering her cunt as she licked up her mess she was insanely wet it was just oozing out of her. He could tell she wanted it bad. “You ready?” He asked.

“Oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” Jenifer exclaimed. Nate mounted her and shoved his dick in her cunt and started to fuck her holding on to her hair and using it to guide her head towards the puke she was licking up. It hurt a little but despite that it still felt amazing to Jenifer. She came once after only a few thrusts and was moaning the entire time. She was all sweaty and face down in her puke but she kept cumming again and again. When she finally finished up licking up all of her filth Nate pulled her hair back as hard as he could and thrusted even harder then before, the pain caused her to cum immediately and Nate came right behind her after a few dozen more extra sweaty and rough thrusts.

After he was done he got dressed then grabbed a switchblade out of his bag and cut Jenifer free. She stood up under her own power for the first time in what seemed like forever and hugged Nate. Nate was caught a little off guard but just smiled and hugged her back. “Thanks for finding me.” She said heartfeltly and full of gratitude.

Last edited by Dark_Delight; 09-16-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Dark_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:24 AM   #13
haydies

great story so far, hope theres more.

i think nate shuld have locked her back in the locker, and then put a different lock back on it.

29/m/uk

Kik: chrisw87

Ask and i shall tell.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydies View Post
great story so far, hope theres more.

i think nate shuld have locked her back in the locker, and then put a different lock back on it.
Why would he do that she just offered herself to him that would just be giving her back to the cheerleaders.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #15
haydies

cos with the different lock only he can get to her

29/m/uk

Kik: chrisw87

Ask and i shall tell.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk