Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
AMGWallHax

Default Ups and downs of straight gay and bi

So get dare, i need to start thinking about my sexuality. I thought i might make it fun for you to tell me why or why not i should be gay straight or bi

So tell me
are you:
Gay, Straight or bi?
What are the advantages of your sexuality are, and disadvantages?
What are different fetishes you are into?

*I know sexuality is something people are born with, but im just not too sure. ive had a girlfriend. but after that, most girls seem to reject me, and after doing some reading on some non-fiction stories about gay males, it seemed like it was kind of fun, but i dont know, so tell me *

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
Maggy

Personally, AMGWallHax, I think you should become bisexual. Not permanently... But it seems you don't really know what you want to do. If you were to live the life of a bisexual, or if you were to become pansexual like myself, this would allow you to see the ups and downs of being gay and being straight. You would eventually find out wether or not you feel romantically or sexually attracted to one or both genders and could make your decision based on that. I believe the term for someone as unsure as yourself would be "bicurious."

Choosing (or rather, discovering) your sexuality can be quite an important part of your life and depending on how you handle it, you may save or serve yourself alot of stress. If you need advice on such a subject, I'd be more than happy to provide it.
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

If you have sexual urges to fuck females ad males you are bi sexual,
If you have sexual urges to fuk only females your straight
If you have sexual urges to fuck only males you are gay
Strictly sexual urges, you can have feeling for the guy, that will make you pansexualbi believe which is attraction to there personality Which don't make you gay.
ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE URGES TO FUCK GUYS, makes you gay
Anal play,cross dressin don't make you gay don't even make you no curious

If you have sex with a guy once, does not make you bi axial or gay even if you liked it but don't want to do it again. Just made you bi curious, I'd you don't like it tour straight if you liked it and wannado it again then you are bi sexual or gy
Old 09-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Strictly sexual urges, you can have feeling for the guy, that will make you pansexualbi believe which is attraction to there personality Which don't make you gay...
ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE URGES TO FUCK GUYS, makes you gay
It's all fine and well, but alot of people don't know their sexuality until they've seen it for themselves. For example, the only reason i can say that I'm pansexual now is because I experienced that lifestyle for myself. It wasn't until I'd tried things for myself that I became more open to them and started craving them; before that, I would have laughed if one had suggested I might be anything other than straight.

That is why I suggested experimenting with the bisexual way of life... If you don't know which way you swing, try swinging in circles for a while. Eventually you'll find yourself with a man and realise "Ok... I'm really not attracted to men" or perhaps the opposite. Another option would be to get involved with the different sexual communities. Try visiting a homosexual support group or take your friends to a gay bar for a night out and experience the lifestyle for yourself. You know you're attracted to women, so we can rule out being gay... But at least you'd know for certain wether or not you hold any sexual or romantic attraction towards men.

Sowisa~
Old 09-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
AMGWallHax

Quote:
That is why I suggested experimenting with the bisexual way of life... If you don't know which way you swing, try swinging in circles for a while. Eventually you'll find yourself with a man and realise "Ok... I'm really not attracted to men" or perhaps the opposite. Another option would be to get involved with the different sexual communities. Try visiting a homosexual support group or take your friends to a gay bar for a night out and experience the lifestyle for yourself. You know you're attracted to women, so we can rule out being gay... But at least you'd know for certain wether or not you hold any sexual or romantic attraction towards men.
Thing is im not old enough t go to a gay bar or anything like that, im still in school so im stuck to an 8 hour a day schedule, only having weekends freed, and I dont really know if there are any homosexual support groups, and if there were, there probably wouldnt be any of my age :\

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #6
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I'm straight but kinda bi at the same time. I'll explain why.

I don't have any urge to be fucked in the ass by a man and I don't have any urge to suck his cock but in one of my fantasies with me being a sub it is always I'm having to suck a cock and in another fantasy I'm in a bukkake. Kinda kinky I know xD

I think you should try it out, Try some anal with a dildo first if you like it try it with a real man and also if you want try sucking their cock aswell.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
Maggy

@Fred&Ted: Trying the sexual aspect is one thing, but it's rather insulting to men if you're only interested in getting your mouth around their hotdog. xD

Being too young's always a problem, but the community's still there. Chances are there are a number of homosexuals in your school, and if there isn't already pro-gay group in the school they'd always be appreciative of someone willing to start one up for them. (funnily enough, the chairmen tend to be straight anyway... Or so they claim xD) Another could way to get in touch with them and hear about their lives or even build some kind of closer relationship with them would be their online groups. There are hundreds of forums and information sites revolving around alternative sexualities, that work much the same way thaty getDare does. I'm really only familiar with the sites specifically built for housing Pan's but I know a few decent forums you could take a look at. (Considering pansexuals arn't the most common of people and alot of the Men I date are either gay or just plain Bisexual.)

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
french_boy

Default Bi ( or at least bi-curious)

I'm between bi and bi-curious, the advantage is probably to be able to be open minded and do it with anyone ? I'd say : P I'm still young so I guess it could all change but right now that's where I'm at

My fetishes are ass stretching and bondage mainly but they vary from time to time.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:48 AM   #9
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

I just wanted to express my surprise that no one has brought up the Kinsey Scale It seemed like it might be helpful.

At any rate, You can't choose to be gay or bisexual or straight or any other sexual orientation, you can only really realize that you are.

Also, we know you are attracted to girls so it seems like you can rule out being gay. (Numbers 5 and 6 on the Kinsey scale)

So considering that it seems like you have a couple of options.

1) Continue dating/making the sexy time/etc. with the ladies pretty much exclusively.

I suspect that this may be the best course of action for your reputation at school, avoiding conflict with your parents and being just better accepted by your community at large. I could be mistaken and you could have a high school or family that's just totally cool with you being gay, but it doesn't sound that way from your posts. At the very least, if you figure out that you're bi/pansexual/etc. it may be easier for you to express that in college than in high school.

I feel like the main "cons" to this idea would be that living a totally straight lifestyle when you're not would be that, internally it would seem disingenuous and it would get boring eventually.

The next option would be to do some experimenting, living alternative lifestyles, and so on and so forth.

This might be more fun for you, but might have rather dire repercussions if you get caught in high school.

And of course I could be wrong, this is me just speaking from personal experience. I'm not gay, but I know my high school wasn't particularly gay-friendly. In fact, I don't know of a single kid in my high school that was openly gay. But at the college I go to, I moved into the dorms freshman year and there were like 5 or 6 gay guys just on my floor of between 50-60 students. We accepted and hung out with all of them. (Well, except one, he was a giant douche.) Even a couple years later, I'm still really good friends with 3 of them.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
AMGWallHax

Well if you guys have any more input i would be glad to hear it! It sounds like Bisexual/pansexual and bicurious sounds like the lifestyle for me. I would like to try things at least once in life, as the saying goes, dont knock it till ya try it right?

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
AMGWallHax

And also, i go to a pretty small school of only about 1200 kids, so college sounds like the time to actually try all of these things, and thats not for 4 more years of High school :\

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #12
Maggy

I wish you the best of luck with your explorations and hope you find yourself soon. :3

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
AMGWallHax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
I wish you the best of luck with your explorations and hope you find yourself soon. :3
Thanks, and i hope i do too! maybe i can find someone with the same thoughts as me, and we can experiment, thats what high school is for amirite?

Thanks for the memories.

Old 09-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #14
Maggy

That's how I had my first gay experience. But it was the other way around. >.<; A gay friend of mine asked if I'd ever "experimented" before and, being honest and not just trying to seem manly, I told him no. Naturally, things ended with my curious nature taking over and I ended up enjoying myself. I don't think it was what we did so much as... I really liked the way he thought. The way he seemed to look out for me, knowing I'd be a little awkward with the whole idea. Just so long as you're doing it with someone you can trust, that you know wont go around spreading evil rumors behind your back; it'll be just about the biggest step forward you could ever take (assuming you don't turn out to be straight after all, in which case it'll be the biggest meandering step to the side you'll ever take xD)

Sowisa~
Old 09-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #15
AMGWallHax

The problem with my school is im really shy and all my friends are very anti-homosexual. So i dont think that i could do that :P and i hope i can find someone who comes out to me like your friend did to you.

Thanks for the memories.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, gay, straight