Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
Gingerbread

Band-Aid The Tutor

Tell me what you think, this is my first...
Chapter One - Failing
Joey LaChance laughed a little too loud as he walked down the deserted hallway, next to his best friend, Andy Miller. Andy was the best at telling jokes, and even when he didn't try, the things he said were just so witty, you couldn't help but laugh at the sandy-haired kid. Joey ran a hand threw his dark brown hair, wincing as his finger caught on a knot before continuing to rake. He stopped in front of his third period classroom, completely unready to start his school day. Not that he did anything in school except screw around, but he still found coming a great waste of his life. That's why he usually skipped first and second, deciding to come right after his third period got back from lunch.
"Have fun, shorty," Andy laughed, ruffling Joey's hair. Even though they were in the same grade, Joey was short for his age, a whole foot shorter than Andy.
"Yeah, whatever, Kiddo," Joey retorted, glad that he was at least older than his friend. Andy slapped his shoulder and ran down the hallway before Joey could return the favor, laughing his ass off like a madman. Joey grinned and pushed open the door to calculus, his least favorite class.
"Thank you for joining us, Mr. LaChance. Take a seat." Mr. Anderson droned, handing Joey a yellow detention slip. Joey tipped his invisible hat and took his seat in the back of the class, kicking his feet up on the back of the chair in front of him. The kid sitting there probably cared, but he didn't say anything. Joey and Andy ruled this school, and everyone was afraid of them.
Class droned on as Joey fought to pay attention. Every other class, even the ones he never went to, he was scraping by, but Calculus was basically down the drain. When the bell finally rang, Joey bolted for the door, glad that he could go chill in Gym for the last block. Alas, Mr. Anderson stopped him with a hand on his chest and slipped a note into his pocket. Joey flinched away, a little uncomfortable with Anderson touching him. Anderson was playing for the other team, if you know what I mean. Everyone knew it, even though he never confirmed it. The way he looked at his students - the boys anyway - gave it away. Joey practically sprinted form the classroom.
He decided to wait until after school to look at the paper, and when the time came, he went to the bathroom, palms sweating. He didn't know why he was nervous, but he was. His hands shook as he unwrapped the note and read the scratch.
If you don't pass my class, you fail. Come to my room at 8 tonight if you want to graduate the 10th grade. The door will be open.

Joey stared, a little weird-ed out. He didn't want to fail, but he also didn't want to spend the night with Anderson, especially since the building was deserted by 7 every night. He crumpled the paper and chucked it in the waste bin, a battle raging within him. Finally, he decided he should go. What could a teacher possibly do to him anyway?

The hallway echoed with Joey's slow steps as he made his way down the hallway towards the Calculus room. Despite his bad-boy rep, he was paranoid about getting in trouble, which is why he didn't want to fail. It would break his mom's heart, and she didn't need anything else to get broken. You see, Joey's mom had breast cancer of the worst degree, and was likely to pass within the next year. She'd always wanted him to grow up to be something, which is basically why Joey came to school at all.
Joey slowly turned the knob, and opened the door to find Anderson sitting at his desk. He glanced around, nervous. Everything looked fine, but Joey still had an off feeling about this.
"You wanted to see me?" He asked, stepping inside the room and closing the door. He suddenly felt trapped, like he couldn't breathe. He hated small rooms, and Anderson's was the smallest in the building.
"Yes, have a seat, Joey. I have a proposition for you."
Joey sat in the front row, realizing he had never sat there before. It was like he was in a whole different room.
"Now, I know you are failing, and you know you can't move on to Junior year without passing my class. Therefore, you would do anything to pass my class, right?"
Joey nodded, his gut boiling. He felt nauseous.
"Good, because from now on, after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and during the day Saturday, you will be my little slave."
Joey did a double take, not sure he had heard correctly. He stood up, suddenly afraid for his life.
"I suggest you sit down, dog, or you fail, and that's not all. You've heard of the recent thefts in our school, yes? Well, those items, they might just end up in your locker, and a anonymous phone call might just tip off the cops. So sit here, or sit in a jail cell. It's your choice."
There was no questions about it, Joey was going to barf. He couldn't even think straight. He was dreaming, he thought. But it was all real. He was going to go to jail, or he was going to become a part-time slave. He new it would kill him mom if he went to juvie. Vomit climbed up his throat and he barely pushed it down in time.
Seeing no other choice, he sat.
"I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me." ~Keith, Keith

Wedgies, mild-extreme pain, anal dares, difficult dares

Family, Blood, Messy, gay-bi dares, public, scat

*Note* I do not own any sex toys
Gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Submissiveboyyyyy

Love it so far
Please continue
Submissiveboyyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
Gingerbread

Default Chapter Two - The Rules

"Very wise, Joey, very wise." Anderson laughed. The sound grated against Joey's ears, making him want to jump and rip out the bastard's neck. "Now, of course, as with all salves, you will have rules. Most importantly, do not tell anyone about our little arrangement. If you do, it will piss me off, and you will not like the consequences. You have no idea just how sick I am."
Joey nodded, concentrating on the floor to keep from throwing up all over Anderson's desk. Somehow, he knew that was probably against a rule. So he sat, his jaw ticking in annoyance and frustration. Sweat beaded on his forehead as Anderson rambled off the rules.
"Rule #1, you already know. Rule #2, you address me as 'Daddy Anderson' at all times, and respond to anything I d to you with 'Thank you Daddy, can I have another?'. Understand so far?"
Joey nodded, wishing he had ignored the invite to Anderson's office. This was a nightmare. He found himself wondering if the police would trust him more than the teacher, if he told. The whole idea of this sounded like a one-way pass to the looney bin.
"Good. Rule #3, you will where nothing but a diaper when you are with me, aside from in class of course. You are my little boy, and my little boy doesn't where clothes yet. Oh, and this will be worn with your diaper." He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a black collar, with a leash hanging form the clasp. He shoved it across the desk, wanting Joey to take it, but he didn't. He was afraid of where it had been. He gagged when he noticed to charm hanging from the collar. "Daddy Anderson's Bitch Boy".
"You hold on to that. Bring it tomorrow, our first session. Rule #4, I reserve the right to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want. I promise to try and keep myself inside the times I said before, but if something comes up, you should be on call, 24/7. Write your cell number here."
Joey struggled to breathe as he scrawled his number on a piece of paper. He was going to cry, he knew it.
"And finally, Rule #5, I reserve the right to make up knew rules whenever I want. I am in charge, you are nothing, okay? Nothing. Anything I say goes, and there isn't crap you can do about it."
Tears blurred Joey's vision as he nodded numbly. They spilled over as Anderson smiled.
"Don't cry, baby, its okay. Its going to be fun. Tomorrow, in class, I'll give you a schedule of our times to meet. For now, you are dismissed."
Joey stared, still not believing what was happening. Finally, after a minute, he stood and made his way to the door. He couldn't feel anything, it was like he was an empty shell. Just as he was about to close the door, he barely heard Anderson's shout.
"I'll miss you, Pumpkin."
Joey threw up right there.
"I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me." ~Keith, Keith

Wedgies, mild-extreme pain, anal dares, difficult dares

Family, Blood, Messy, gay-bi dares, public, scat

*Note* I do not own any sex toys
Gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I want to keep reading JUST to find our what happens to the sick perverted teacher.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
daremenow
getDare Succubus

nice are you going to post more?
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
Tictac

Enjoying the story so far, keep up the good work! Post more soon please ^-^!
Tictac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk