Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
Johnpaul

Lifebuoy An Innocent Swim

I have a pool in my backyard. For this day i decided that i would like to go for a swim. Now, i swim alot so i thought id switch this one up. Today, i went swimming with a swim-suit as usual, but what was under the swim-suit was what was different. My dare was simply to go outside in something you normally wouldn't wear. So that's all i was going to do, go outside, swim, and go back in, no one would know what i had on under the swim-suit but me. Well i got a little into the moment and decided i'd make it hard on myself. The way my pool is set up is there is the house, and off the back of the house is about a 15 ft. patio, the a step up to the pool. The pool has a fence, but it's not solid, meaning that if you look at it you can clearly see anything though it, it's is made to keep out animals, not eyes. From my backyard, my neighbors can see us, and i must mention that the family living next to us knows ours well so if they saw anything my parents would hear about it, and it is in direct view of the road and another house. So it is pretty possible i would be seen.
Now to the good part. Near our house on the patio is a table for eating and other outdoor function, on this table i left my towel and my shirt, this would mean if i wanted to dry off, i would have to walk 15 ft. in the open to get there. Once i got into the pool i shed my trunks, now for the something different. I was wearing a diaper under it. It swelled up and became heavy, just as expected. In the pool, i felt safe because if anyone were to look they would just see my face, so I could do whatever and be fine. So there i was, in just a diaper in my pool, feeling as though people were watching me but had no idea what i was doing. Now i started to push myself. I threw my trunks into the deep end. Now, I was expecting my mom to come home at any moment so keeping those handy could get my out of a embarrassing situation. So i swam over, feeling my diaper drag, got the trunks and swam back to the shallow end, which was the end at the house. I decided that was kinda fun, so now i was going to completely commit myself and threw the trunks out of the pool and over to where the towel and shirt were. Now i'd have to expose myself to get cover. Now if i got caught at least i'd have some cover. Well that felt a little too safe. I took off my diaper and through it too to the deep end. I was now naked in a pool and could be caught any moment. I swam over and got my diaper and put it back on. Well I couldn't go back to the closer exit from the pool to the house because a group of wasps had landed there. I wasn't worried and any other day would still take the exit but this was more fun. Now i had to walk all the way around the pool to get back to cover. Now i was at a problem, i could wear the diaper but it would slow me down, but it did provide a small amount of cover. I decided to wear it, more time for the rush i was now hooked on. I sat at the ladder and searched over and over for people and once i felt that nobody was watching, i got out and made my way as quickly as possible, watching for cars so i could jump back in, but then i'd have to start over. Luckily no car passed and i got to my towel and covered my self and walked into my garage so i could go in the house, well it doesn't end there. Once in the garage i saw i forgot to bring in the trash can. The trash can is at the front of our house and is way more risky to exposure as it faces a more popular road. So feeling bold i ran out in my drooping diaper. Now i live in a big house and our driveway is about 80 ft. Yes i know its long but i did it anyway. So as i ran, struggling to keep my pants up, i got the trash can and ran back with it. The garage is in plain view of the road also, it's a road the basically turns around our house, so i put the garbage can in its place in the garage and feeling still ever so bold, decided that this diaper was too wet to use and must be thrown out, so, i took it off, and threw it away in plain sight of anyone who was too see. Now i stood naked in my garage open to the world and went to pick up my things and went inside.
This is a long story i know, but i thought that it was very fun and if you can adapt it to your situation feel free because i really enjoyed it because it was a real situation, not an imagined one. I hope you enjoyed this and i hope to bring you more stories as i get bolder and bolder. And should you have any ideas you would like me to do and possibly write another story on, contact me i am open to anything.
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Johnpaul

Hey guys can you give feedback, if you liked it i may make another but tell me what you think
Old 07-28-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
Hey guys can you give feedback, if you liked it i may make another but tell me what you think
Your story was listed as "Non-Fiction". What do you mean you'll "make" another one? Besides, you concluded the first story in one posting -- there really isn't a need to encourage you to "continue". It was a nice instance in your "life" but most reader expect a story to have many chapters, slowly develop a storyline and it's characters. Your first "story" was written in the first-person and only had one character. Most people like to read about "interactions" either intentional or unintentional!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #4
Johnpaul

Fair enough. I was just wondering if people enjoyed reading about events from my life, i understand what you are saying as i am a writer, but this actually happened so i was wondering if i should make another story of one instance or to actually write a whole story as you were saying is expected, fiction of course.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

The best kind of fiction is non-fiction. In other words, you write a story about an event you experienced but use fictional characters. You may embellish ages (18 min of course), you change locations or outcomes. It's easier to write a multi-chapter story if you know a beginning a middle and an end in advance!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, exposed, pool, public, real