Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
sissy2b

Default I've been dared... (diapers)

As part of an offline dare, I've been directed to create this account and inform everyone out here that I'm in diapers and will be stuck in them for at least a week.

Why "at least?" Because the second part of this dare is that I am to remain in them for as long as I have a supply. And I'm not allowed to refuse any offer to restock me. This also includes things to go with the diapers (sissy clothes, toys, bondage-type items) The mailing address arranged for this is available in PM if anyone is torturing me.

There, required part out of the way... To keep up with the dare I'll be adding to this post throughout the week. So far, this feels sooooooo weird. Never been diapered before. Thankfully not wet yet, not sure I'm looking forward to that. >.<

Edit: I'd love to know someone out there is joining me in this. Who's with me?

Last edited by sissy2b; 07-20-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Adding Info.
sissy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
Abby9

Magnet ?

So you've been dared to create an account here just to tell us that you are in diapers? And I dont think I'll be joining ya so your still alone

Love, Abby
Abby9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
db25
getDare Sweetheart

I'd love to join you! However, right now I am unable to due to being with parents and stuff. Good luck!
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #4
sissy2b

To tell everyone and to give others the chance to increase my torment. But since I have an account now, I plan to be staying around anyway. Thanks for the support!

Day 1 update: First day diapered, started to get used to it, but it hasn't gotten messy yet, thankfully >.> No word from anyone to expect mail. I may just escape this with only the original dare, yet ^^

Last edited by sissy2b; 07-20-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
sissy2b

Day 2: That was the weirdest sleep I've had in a while, none of my usual comfortable positions worked the same with that bulk between my legs, and my dreams were full of scenes of losing control and being locked into humiliating outfits and situations. Clean diaper on, day start.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #6
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy2b View Post
Day 2: That was the weirdest sleep I've had in a while, none of my usual comfortable positions worked the same with that bulk between my legs, and my dreams were full of scenes of losing control and being locked into humiliating outfits and situations. Clean diaper on, day start.
Love the feeling of a diaper between your legs. Talking of humiliating situations, you should go see what it's like to buy diapers. Go get 2 packs of either Depends Max protection, or some Attends plastic backed briefs.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #7
sissy2b

I will do this after my next payday or paypal. I can't afford it this week. *nods*
Old 07-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #8
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Stuck in diapers eh? I got a few things you may like to make it more exciting, that you can pick and choose from, depending on what you want =^_^=.

1. Every single day you must drink at least 500ml of Prune Juice. If you ever fail to do this add 4 diapers to your shopping list
2. You cannot get out of bed in the morning until you are wet, if you fail this add 4 diapers to your shopping list.
3. You must drink at least 2.5 litres of liquid a day if you fail this add 6 diapers to your shopping list.
4. You must at least use your diaper once per day while in public if you fail this add 5 diapers to your shopping list.
5. Every time you enter a bathroom (public yours, or any!) you must add one more diaper to your shopping list
6. If you ever take a diaper off any time other than to change, add 6 diapers to your shopping list.
7. Ever other night you must sleep with a buttplug in your ass, if you fail this add 5 diapers to your shopping list
8. (this is assuming you have some kind of outfit/are willing to buy/rent an outfit) spent at least 2 hours a day either dressed up as a girl, with a pink skirt etc, or a baby with a pacifier and onesie etc. If you fail this add 4 diapers to your shopping list.
9. If you ever use more than 5 diapers in one day, you must buy any excess you use in double. For example, if you use 6 diapers, you must buy 2 more diapers. If you use 8, you must buy 6, etc.
10. If you ever pee or void not into a diaper, add 20 diapers onto your shopping list.
11a. Every single time you orgasm add 8 diapers to your shopping list OR
11b. Everyday you must orgasm by rubbing yourself through the diaper, or by humping something. Every day you do not, add 8 diapers to your shopping list.

(The above, you can choose which one you prefer )

Just some suggestions to make it more fun =^_^= if they're beyond your limits, then that's fine. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing how this is going

PS: I cannot join you because I do not have any access to diapers myself =/

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 07-21-2011 at 08:38 AM.
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

:O Oh you meanie Shadow!! haha, I really like the idea :3 i have one diaper left over from an experimental dare a while back O.o <.< >.> But i don't think i'll join you.. haha brave tho ^^ i'm going to be watching closely and with interest and wish you the best of luck :P haha, i really like that we can send you more to keep your torment going haha i wonder if anyone will *rubs chin* :3 After shadow there i dun think i will haha

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
sissy2b

For this list here, I can't do any personal shopping for at least this week. So 1 is out, since I don't already have it, as is 7.

2 is already in the rules for the dare, but I'm allowed my morning change immediately after.

3 is normal for my day anyway, so I can't see this one being a problem.

4 I'll accept conditionally. I work at home, and have no car, so I'm not actually -in- public every day. Though the park where I take my walks is fairly public, it's somewhat empty during the hours I'm usually there. I hope that counts.

5 and 6 The existing rules of the dare say I get exactly one bathroom visit a day for my regular cleanup and shower. This is to take place during my morning change. (Wake wet, shower, fresh diaper) I don't get to use it otherwise.

8 This one I can do, or I am still bound by the restriction that I must wear any outfit mailed to me either until the end of the dare or until receiving a different one, with the exception of the times during my regular shower allowance.

9 Not going to be applicable with these ones, but may if I'm sent a lesser brand. The ones I have I get only three diapers a day, and my changes are scheduled.

10 If that happens, buying more diapers is the least of my worries. But don't worry, I'll accept this also.

11a I accept your challenge. I'm used to going for distance on this one, and I don't masturbate much anyway.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #11
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy2b View Post
For this list here, I can't do any personal shopping for at least this week. So 1 is out, since I don't already have it, as is 7.

2 is already in the rules for the dare, but I'm allowed my morning change immediately after.

3 is normal for my day anyway, so I can't see this one being a problem.

4 I'll accept conditionally. I work at home, and have no car, so I'm not actually -in- public every day. Though the park where I take my walks is fairly public, it's somewhat empty during the hours I'm usually there. I hope that counts.

5 and 6 The existing rules of the dare say I get exactly one bathroom visit a day for my regular cleanup and shower. This is to take place during my morning change. (Wake wet, shower, fresh diaper) I don't get to use it otherwise.

8 This one I can do, or I am still bound by the restriction that I must wear any outfit mailed to me either until the end of the dare or until receiving a different one, with the exception of the times during my regular shower allowance.

9 Not going to be applicable with these ones, but may if I'm sent a lesser brand. The ones I have I get only three diapers a day, and my changes are scheduled.

10 If that happens, buying more diapers is the least of my worries. But don't worry, I'll accept this also.

11a I accept your challenge. I'm used to going for distance on this one, and I don't masturbate much anyway.
About number 4: Yeah, a park sounds plenty public enough, even if there isn't many people

Number 5+6: If we say, you accept it, except during those times? Say if you went into a bathroom in the evening?

9: I only added that to prevent you from using like 20 diapers in one day on purpose, to finish faster. I like to block loop holes

10. Just more encouragement =^_^=

11: You can go the distance!

Sounds good, good luck and enjoy!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #12
sissy2b

5-6 I accept, with the exception of the one visit I'm granted in the mornings *nod*
Old 07-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
sissy2b

Update: Received a small payment in my paypal, with instructions of what was being bought for me. Per directions, my nails are now hot pink, and will be through the end of the dare >.<
Old 07-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #14
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Can you list what you have to use for the dare, and what your limits/likes are? Ie, stuff you are willing and not willing to do? That'd help us help you =^_^=.

=^.^=

Old 07-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #15
sissy2b

For this dare, I have the diapers and now nail polish. A mailbox and my paypal. I have to wear anything I receive or buy anything directed to if the money is sent.

I do like this lack of control, and extreme sissywear is so much fun, though I don't have much. I live alone, so bondagey things are limited to when I can arrange for the local friend who is involved to help me. Basically anything that might make me blush like a real sissy.

As for limits, I'm not fond or majorly sticky/messy things or diaper contents leaving the diapers. And I'm not going to involve any of my other friends or family.

not sure just yet what else to put, but I can take direct questions for details.

Advertisements
Kink Talk