Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
Burning Turtle

Send a message via Yahoo to Burning Turtle
Default Strange/Risky/Exciting Masturbation Places

Hello everybody. I filled out a thread recently about masturbation and it got be thinking about the places I've masturbated. Specifically the strange/risky/exciting places. My question is...

What are some strange/risky/exciting places that you've masturbated? Please describe in as much detail as you want to.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
Burning Turtle

Send a message via Yahoo to Burning Turtle

I'll go first since it's my thread...

I work in a school as a second shift custodian. There are plenty of hot teachers at the school. There have been many times when I've sat at a teacher's desk and masturbated. There is very little chance of getting caught but it's still exciting.

During the summer when the teachers aren't there I've masturbated in a girls bathroom. Even though I know I won't get caught I like the feeling of doing it in a "forbidden place."

Anybody else?
Old 07-13-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
ludachris

I have also done it at work, i often get left in the office when everyones gone home, so i have done it there a few times.

The weirest place i have done it is on a coach, i was in austrailia, a 10 hour coach trip. I went to the back of the coach while everyone was asleep, and well you know....
Old 07-13-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Ohhh I've always wanted to do it on like a coah or a train but i've never been able to sit somewhere where i wasn't in plain sight of someone heh.

humm.. wierdest places for me.. i'm not sure really, i don't think i jack off in very unusual places. Probably sat in a tree in a field ^^ that was fun, hehe orrr i've done it in my little brother's bed before O.o that was strange.. but, i mean.. was staying at my stepdad's place for a couple of nights. Heh, just couldn't resist the urge

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 07-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #5
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

I've masturbated in quite a few odd places.

-The woods with a baseball game going on nearby, no one even noticed me and I just decide to give it a go.

-Multiple hotel hot tubs while no one was in the pool room. It's something about the warmth. I almost did get caught once, but it was just a maid getting towels and she didn't come around the corner to where the jacuzzi was.

-A few public rest rooms. Sometimes with people in them, sometimes not. It's just a rush to do it in a public place like that.

-When I was in high school I did it a few times in the girl's room. A girl walked in once when I was in a stall jerking off. She didn't notice me, but hearing her in the next stall peeing got me off way faster. One thing I can say is that girl's bathrooms are a bit dirtier than the guy's.

-When I was in my early teens I jerked off in a female friend's bed. She went to the bathroom and I was daring so i pulled my pants down a bit and grabbed one of her shirts out of her hamper (it was the first thing on top and for some reason I wanted to smell her while I did it). Her shirt smelled like her perfume and sweat and I got off before she came back, cumming into a tissue.

I've done it in more odd places, but I don't feel like writing them up right now.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

I was expecting more people to post in this thread. I guess I'll post some more.

-I masturbated in a classroom at my elementary school during a class reunion. It was only a few of my old class mates (we were all in high school at the time) and one of our old teachers. I said I was going to the bathroom, but really wanted to first a place to jack off. I was getting turn on seeing all my old classmates in short shorts and revealing tops (it was summer and I hadn't seen a lot of them in while because I switched schools). I found a door that was unlocked and jerked it onto the carpet. It was my sixth grade classroom, lol.

-I jerked off in a movie theater while the girl I was dating at the time fingered herself beside me. It was during the day on a Tuesday or Wednesday and the theater was empty. She dared me to and I said I would if she would since the movie was boring. I ended up finishing on her boobs and bra (she just pulled her shirt off, but didn't want to remove her bra).

That's it for now.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Old 07-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #7
pandaRwar

Send a message via AIM to pandaRwar

I've masturbated at a park it was at night so not many people were around just the occasional person passing by
I've also masturbated while at my best friends house I was laying on the bed they have in their basement and her and her little brother were in the other room playing video games
Old 07-15-2011, 05:45 AM   #8
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lets see
Bus
Train
Class during lessons
Bathrooms
Bushes
Park
Forest
Movietheater
Alley
Dressingroom
Livingroom while mom was upstairs cleaning
Friends housse
Pool
Sea
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
Old 07-15-2011, 06:12 AM   #9
MattDude1234
Baby Member

During a show backstage at my high school theatre. Nobody caught me, but had a close call when the stage manager came back just as i finished.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:27 AM   #10
greensleeve1000

all my workplaces
my school
car while driving in the street
housemate's room (she wasn't at home )
in the street
park
on a coach

but my favourite is masturbating on a bus in downtown London while an asian woman was sitting next to me. I put my bag in my lap and under it. Too bad I couldn't cum.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
veutb

I did it at public beach, non-nude. I gone into water, lowered speedo and then did it.

Limits: obvious public nudity, people I know, messy, anything permanent
Old 08-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #12
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I done it,
Car
Phone Booth
Toilets
Sea
On a road in late evening
In woods

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
Old 08-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
Asmodeus

On the toilet right in front of an pissoir in the company where I worked.
And on street, but it was night and definetely not a main street.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #14
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

This thread already has been created - ♥ H E R E ♥

Closed

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk