Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-10-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
Jaqualine
Resurrected

Default Hearts Game Spanking Dare

Hearts Game Spanking Dare

I was playing the card game Hearts on my computer the other day and thinking of how it could be made more interesting, and I came up with this. I don't know if anyone other than me will like it, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. I appreciate any comments, feedback, and/or results you'd like to leave.

This game comes with many computers or is easily findable online. For those of you that don't know, Hearts is a 4 person card game where the goal is to have the LEAST number of points.

Every heart card is 1 point and the Queen of spades is worth 13. Every round, each player tries to take as few points as possible by NOT collecting hearts and the Queen of Spades. (There is a rare exception. If a player manages to collect ALL of the hearts cards AND the Queen of Spades, they “Shoot the Moon”. When that happens, every other player takes 26 points and the shooter takes 0.) Once any player reaches 100 points, the game is over and the person with the lowest score wins.

You can do this dare in competition with other people, or just by yourself against the computer players.

Before you start, choose your spanking implements – something you are willing to spank your ass with and something you are willing to spank your genitals with.

For every round:

For every heart card (1 point) you took, spank each of your ass cheeks 5 times. (If you took 3 points, spank your ass 15 times.)

If you have been unlucky enough to take the Queen of Spades, spank your genitals 26 times. (Twice for every point she is worth.)

If you shoot the moon, you get no points and don’t have to take a spanking.

If another player shoots the moon, you must take the punishment for all of the 26 points you get. This means 13 heart points (13 x 5 = 65 spanks on each ass cheek) and 13 Queen points (26 genital spanks).

When the game is over:

What is your total end of game score? This will be used to determine your final spanking numbers.

Are you the player who went over 100 points and ended the game in last place?
If so, your final spanking is:
Ass cheeks – 2 x score
Genitals - 1 x score
(Ex. Ended with 110 points. Spank each ass cheek 220 times and genitals 110 times.)

Did you barely manage to stay out of last place and come in third?
Ass cheeks – 1 x score
Genitals - Score divided by 2
(Ex. Ended with 90 points. Spank each ass cheek 90 times and genitals 45 times.)

Were you hoping for a few more rounds to go in your favor so you could pull into first place, but somebody had to go over and lock you into second place?
Ass cheeks – Score divided by 2
Genitals - Score divided by 4
(Ex. Ended with 74 points. Spank each ass cheek 37 times and genitals 19 times.)

Did you overcome all the competition and win first place?
If so, Congratulations!!
If you can think of a reward you would like, post it here. I’m not making any promises, but maybe someone will be willing to give it to you.

Have fun!

Jaqualine

Limits: Public/semi-public, cam/pics, feet/socks, messy, long-term, urine/scat, gross, needles/blood, anything dangerous, illegal, or just plain a bad idea.

Like or will try most anything in between - I especially enjoy dares of chance (dice, cards, coins, etc.)
Jaqualine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Jaqualine for this post:
Old 07-10-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
Chaoticz

Not a bad idea but might be a little to complicated, like if you didnt come in first you could do that same thing, but maybe ill try this tommorrow...the first time i played this game i thought the object was to score highest so >_>

No's: illegal, anal, other people, gerenally stupid stuff!

Wedgie me! It's only a PM away
Chaoticz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
ottawaguy

I like this one. Would be great to set up a video game of playing this with other players so a person can make sure each of the losers get the punishment they deserve. I did a trial run and man it would have been brutal. I'm playing it by myself tonight. Love spanking games.
ottawaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:14 AM   #4
JennyB

I tried this out and decided rather then to spank myself after each round just to do it at the end (thinking I was good at this game). I truely regret doing that... my final total was 365 on each ass and 226 on my vag. Great idea I really enjoyed it, very painful though if you suck at hearts like me

I am not looking for a master but I will take any tasks or punishments sent my way.
JennyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Default Hearts

It's been soooo long (years) since I played Hearts. I am always looking for excuses to spank myself.

I will give myself two or three games (with the computer) to remember how to play, and then give this a go.

Great idea!

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Jeroen

Great idea!
But i dont like to spank my genitals. Do you know a good replacement for the genital spanking?

dislikes (punishments): heavy pain, denial, writing lines, corner time, ice, ruined orgasm

Limits: public, anal, messy (p&p), cross dressing, pics, wedgies, blood

Jeroen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #7
Jaqualine
Resurrected

I really appreciate all the feedback everyone has left! And I'm glad some of you are finding this enjoyable and/or painful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
Great idea!
But i dont like to spank my genitals. Do you know a good replacement for the genital spanking?
I would just double the number and add it to as a regular spanking....maybe use another spanking item that is more painful than the one you originally chose?

Limits: Public/semi-public, cam/pics, feet/socks, messy, long-term, urine/scat, gross, needles/blood, anything dangerous, illegal, or just plain a bad idea.

Like or will try most anything in between - I especially enjoy dares of chance (dice, cards, coins, etc.)
Old 07-12-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
Satin

Well this will moke playing Harts more exciting I am going to have a game tonight and use a hair brush for my bum cheeks and a soft belt for my genitals I hope i do well or else it could get painfull.

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #9
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

I have done a simular dare for my on line mistress, but she allowed me to complete an entire game before we had to tally up the score. And the second rule was that i could continue for as long as i wanted but once i quit then i had to recieve my spanking. At one point about an hour in I would have owed her approximatly 750 swats. I kept going, got it back down to 59, yes that is when i stopped. So being a good domme, she told me to roll one die and she would invite that many people to watch me take my punishment. 5 people got to watch me take my spanking....
but using the game of hearts is a great way to create a number, usually a larger one.
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #10
luvNgrl

I thought I would give this a try as I love playing hearts. If it weren't for another player shooting the moon at the very end, I would have won. Anyways, I will be spanking my butt 211 times and my vagina 68 times. I loved this dare

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #11
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Another option to spanking the genitals might be to spank your nipples or the bottom of your feet.

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

Old 08-17-2011, 03:12 AM   #12
Jaqualine
Resurrected

Sorry it took me so long to actually do this myself, but I finally did and ended up with 269 spanks on each ass cheek and 180 pussy spanks....and I had a pretty decent game. I really lucked out to not have my game go as badly as it usually does.

The details of my game are on my blog here.

Thanks again to everyone who commented and/or tried this dare!

Old 09-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I finally got well enough to do this. I am recovering from shoulder surgery, and can still only use one hand to spank (because I can't use the other arm yet), and I suck at spanking my left cheek with my right hand.

So I changed the rules to spank my right butt cheek, and each nipple 5 times for every heart. Used a rubber paddle I have (about 12" long, 3" wide and 3/8" thick) for my butt and nipples and the back of a big wooden spoon on my genitals.

Summary:
It took 12 hands to play the game out. I got the Queen of spades 4 times.
Ended the game in 3rd place with 101 points (4th place was 103), so I ended up with a total of 346 spanks to my right butt cheek and each nipple and 155 spanks to my genitals (divided evenly between cock and balls).

If anyone wants more detail, PM me and I will respond.

Great game. I will definitely play this again.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

I felt like I needed a spanking today. After playing my 'Spank your name' game/dare I wasn't satisfied, so I decided to play Jaqualine's hearts game again.

Summary:
It took 13 hands to play the game out. I got the Queen of spades 3 times.
Ended the game in 3rd place with 88 points, so I ended up with a total of 333 spanks to each butt cheek and 122 spanks to my genitals (I tied my balls so they were separated and divided the spanks evenly between each ball).

Great fun to play. I think I am slowly getting better at hearts

Old 07-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #15
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

3+26+23+0+13+20+1+4+15=105

I have never seen the computer shoot the moon before >.> I saw them at it too and couldn't do anything about it. Also in one stunning game I saw three low spades and geniusly decided to get rid of my own queen of spades.

I don't like genital spanking at all.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk