Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-07-2011, 04:25 AM   #1
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id
Default Hot punishment

For this you will need:

- a large candle (only use artificial wax, no bee wax!)
- a lighter

First you need to get hard, then you light the candle and drop some wax onto your cock. Try to do this slow. It will hurt a bit at the beginning but will feel better soon. If you only have bee wax then you might burn your sensible skin, as this is melting on a too high temperature.

Now you will cover your entire cock with hot wax. Don't let this layer be too thin and don't leave out any spots.

When you're done with that just try to get your cock soft again (maybe use some ice cubes or whatever). Then you should be able to take off the wax and get an imprint of your own cock.

You will now use the rest of your candle and fill that hollow body with wax. Maybe you need to take some time for that, cause the whole thign shouldn't get too warm or it will lose its shape.
When you're done you can use your lighter to get a smooth texture of your own little dildo.

Now it's up to you if you just let the wax stand on your desk or actually use it as a dildo. I think it might be wise to use a condom over it though, don't know how safe wax would be.

If you feel creative you could also drill a small hole into the hollow body before you fill it up and stick a wick in it. Now you have your own candle, which should also be quite embarrassing.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Also avoid coloured candles or shiny or scented candles, anything like that, they all have varying temperatures that are typically too high. Wax play can be very intense and often too much for some male submissives, start by dripping wax onto your thigh to get a feel for it.. then just be brave

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Thanks for adding that information.

I normally use these candles:
Old 07-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
carom
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohne_id View Post
Thanks for adding that information.

I normally use these candles:
then you chose candels with the coldest wax i am aware of.
In general complete white cheap candels will have the lowest temperature.

In addition to what phoenix said; Newer use bee wax candels! Ever!
carom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

hehe i use those ones too.. well, those and similar candlesticks, in my opinon they are pleanty warm enough carom ^^ haha

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 07-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
DarkAndEvil
getDare Sweetheart

Candle wax - the best advice is to start of dripping from a reasonable height, and get closer only once you're sure you can handle the heat, lower it slightly.

If you're using tea lights (as shown in the picture), be careful of the metal casing as it can get hot - remove it if you can. I recommend church-style candles, as they produce plenty of wax - as well as adding to the drama of the occassion (especially if you're having some priest-nun roleplay )
Old 07-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
Counterfeit_Fantasy

It may be wise that you use the candle 3 feet or higher up. You should also test it on the skin of your Thigh>forearm>stomach before going for more sensitive skin. The wax you're looking for is paraffin wax.

Passive Aggressive, Sarcastic, and Squishy, oh so Squishy
Message - Comment -
FetLife
Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
mackers

Has anyone tried this and created their own cock-dildo?

- cum, spanking, heavy pain, long dares, enema

- piss, blood, scat, public, friends, family, crossdressing, nappies, food involvement

Anything else just suggest and I'll try it!

Only looking for masters under 30! I'd also consider taking on an online male slave too.
mackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:27 AM   #9
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

The wax is far too fragile for that I'm afraid mackers You can get some sections of your cock quite nicley cast X3 but the wax is very brittle and crumbles easily once it's dried, even if you go quite thick with it, you'd be better off trying to warm a big solid candle evenly throughout so the wax becomes slightly malleable and moulding a dildo out of that :P

scat, worship, family

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
candle, dildo, embarrassing, pain, wax