Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
HornyFellow
Baby Member

Default 21 bitchboy needs humiliation

i need to be degraded with whatever you sick, dominant fucks can come up with. give me your best. it's been too long since i've been made a bitch. so make me your little nasty slut.
HornyFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Have a look around, and next time, maybe you should add in some likes and any limits and suchlike, anything you have that you can use might be nice too.. to give us a better idea of you and what we have to work with.. But i mean, with nothing listed like this then you must have everything right? Otherwise you'd have told us, let me guess? You've got no limits either?

Haha, i find it pretty damn offensive to be referred to as a 'sick, dominant fuck' and tbf, i don't even spend all that much time domming, but ofc this post, due to it's nature, just like all the other request posts here, is directed at anyone willing to offer punishement, ergo, your referring too.. well pretty much all other GetDare users as 'sick dominant fucks' I don't think your a nasty slut.. at the moment your just nasty. You need to be punished for being so damn disrespectful.

We'll start you with an enema, I'm sure you have an enema kit handy what with letting us just presume you have everything we'll need. If not go to ebay and grab one, you can get them really cheap and they are incredibly useful, especially for disciplining disrespectful bitches like you. (see link)

Your going to take a 2 litre enema of ice cold water - just as cold as you can get it coming out the tap is fine - and your going to add three teaspoons of ground cayenne pepper to the water, stir it in for 30 seconds. You can get cayenne pepper from supermarkets and some corner shops. Get on your hands and knees like a good slut and take all 2 litres. You are to hold that enema until told otherwise.

Once your nice and full of gently burning, cold water i want you to get a hardback book and deliver 20 hard spanks to one cheek, then edge and then deliver 20 spanks to the other cheek. Only now are you allowed to release the enema, you may do so on the toilet.

Right, that should be you nice and 'warmed' up and in the right frame of mind for your punishment. Now your nice and empty back there grab your largest plug and completley coat it in toothpaste. I want that thing looking white! not whatever colour it was before, i don't want to even see the original colour, completley cover it.. Lube up your ass generously and get that plug into you as quickly as possible, keep a clock handy so you can note how many seconds it takes you, you may want to be fast.

With the plug in you and probably stinging quite nicley now the next thing your going to do it put one clothespeg on each nipple, and ten on your balls, don't worry, i don't mind how you arrange them. Get hard, if you aren't already, place an elastic band around the base of your cock, not too tight but enough to make the veins stand out a bit, an average band doubled up should be about right. Take a piece of paper and write 50 lines "I Must not be disrespectful" During this time you must not touch your cock.

Next, bind your arms behind your back, your legs into a spreader bar (or together if you don't have one) and gag and blindfold yourself, if you don't have a gag use dirty underwear and heavy duty tape.

Remember the amount of seconds it took you to get that plug in? If the plug's widest circumference was 5" or smaller then every second it took you to get it in is an hour you now have to remain in this position. If it was between 5" and 7" in circumference, then every second you took to get it in is half an hour you now have to remain in this position. If it's widest circumference was between 7" and 8" then every second is 20 minutes you have to remain like this.. and if it was above 8" then every second is 10 minutes you have to remain like this.

In addition, the number of seconds it took you to get the plug in, is the number of times you must edge while bound in the position given above. You will most likley need to hump agaisnt the bed to edge.

Finally, once your time is up you may unbind yourself, remove the plug and lick it clean of any remaining toothpaste, and remove the clothespegs and the elastic band. If you failed to edge the number of times you were meant to during the bondage then you will go that many days without climax. (ie: you took 10 seconds to get a 7.5" plug in, you had to stay in bondage with it in for 200 minutes (3.3 hours) and had to edge 10 times in those 3 hours, if you only edged 5 times you will now go 5 days without cumming) Furthermore, on every day you have to go without climax you will take a 2 litre ice cold enema, rub a dab of toothpaste on your ring and spank yourself 20 times.

Once you have completed this you are to return here and report on your experiences in detail for everyone to see, I do sincerley hope it helps to teach you your lesson.

One final note.. while wearing the elastic band and clohtes pegs, if it takes you so long to get the plug in that you would be wearing them any longer than 4 hours then you are to undbind yourself, remove the band and pegs and then rebind yourself and continue your bondage without them. This is to avoid personal injury.

That is all.

(link for enema kits: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=...All-Categories)

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 07-07-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
misjeslaveboy

Wow Pet... I'll be honest with you tonight I came on soley to browse the site a bit and do a little reading around the different forums. However, after reading your post I felt obligated to let you know what a fantastic job you did of not only informing him that there is a certain level of respect to be expected even on a forum such as this as well as doling out a phenominal punishment. I am somewhat surprised at the time and effort you were willing to give despite the disrespect but it was very much so enjoyed and appreciated none the less. Yet again fantastic writing and inventive posts.. Keep it up!! And I'm VERY much looking forward to hearing back on how his experience!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bitch, boy, humiliation