Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
DL1988

Default Holding bladder

I am in pain and goona burst soon, Tell me how i should do it, i have Diapers and panties please come up with my punishment ?
DL1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
richteen

put on a pair of panties, and then a diaper over it and hold until you wet yourself, then go outside still wearing just the diaper/panties and walk around the outside of your house

24 gay male, southeast georgia (US)

richteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Put on a pair of panties and your jeans. Go to a public area, like a shopping mall, and pee your pants.

If you have a skirt/dress wear that instead of the jeans. If you do this one removed the panties where you stand once you soak them.
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #4
DL1988

Working on the 1st one But thanks, how long must i be in the wet panties with the diaper or is there anything else
Old 07-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
richteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL1988 View Post
Working on the 1st one But thanks, how long must i be in the wet panties with the diaper or is there anything else
hmmm... roll a dice

1-2 sleep in the wet panties/diaper
3-4 take them off when you get back into the house
5-6 until you've pooped in it

Old 07-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
DL1988

That feels so much better, i just went into the back yard could not bring myself to go to the front and i rolled a 3
Old 07-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #7
richteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL1988 View Post
That feels so much better, i just went into the back yard could not bring myself to go to the front and i rolled a 3
congrats on the release and congrats on the 3. lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk