Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The evolving dice dare.

Hi guys!

I love dice dares, and thought to post one. I haven't seen anything quite like it, but have not gone through all of the pages of posted dares.

First of all, you will need a few types of dice. I suggest you use this site for this dare: http://www.roll-dice-online.com

I will try to explain this as clearly as possible. I have posted eleven dares. You must roll a D11 and complete the dare. If you cannot complete it because it is a limit, you may roll again. If you choose not to complete it for any other reason, you must complete a punishment.

Here's the twist on this dice dare. If choose to complete a dare, you get to change it. For example if you rolled a 3 (cold shower in this case) and the a 2 (two days) you get to change the dare in number 3 but must respect the theme of the dare. You could, for instance, change it so that the next person to roll a 3 must put a certain number of ice cubes in their underwear for a certain amount of time.

Please make sure that if you include gender specific dares, that you include a variation for the other sex. Please be clear in your dare so that the person doing it knows for how long, in which manner, etc.

I hope this is clear. Feedback is wecome.

Dares: - Roll a D11 -
1 (wedgie): Give yourself a wedgie, roll a D6 and keep that wedgie in for the number of hours of your roll.
2 (light to moderate pain): First roll a D6 to determine how many minutes this will last. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and tie a length of string to each. One length of string should go over you shower pole and the other under your foot. Get into a squatting position and tie the two strings together. You should have one piece of string pulling up on one of your nipples and the other pulling down.
3 (cold): Roll a D6. This is the number of days you must take a cold shower for.
4 (pleasure): Roll a D6, you must edge that many times before you are allowed to have an orgasm.
5 (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then get dressed again before exiting.
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. Tie a crotch rope and keep it on for the number of hours of your roll.
7 (spanking): Roll a D12 and multiply by two, this is how many times you will have to spank each cheek. Get on tiptoe and bend over as much as you can. Administer the spanking with your hands or an implement of your choice.
8 (corner time): Roll a D6 and multiply by 10. This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose touching the wall.
9 (heat): Roll 1 D4 and multiply by ten. This is the number of drops of wax you must let fall on a sensitive part of your body.
10 (anal): Roll a D100. This is the number of points you must gain. You gain points by putting fingers up you bum as follows (number of fingers x number of fingers x number of minutes). Ex: If I use 2 fingers for ten minutes I get (2 x 2 x 10 = 40 points).*
11 (miscelaneous): Ask random people (ie: people you don't know) if you can give them a hug. Do this until one person agrees.

* Please note that dare #10 is a slight variation on a dare that was given to me by Bubuk.

Punishments: - Roll a D6 -
1: Get on you hands and knees on the floor and write a 300 word essay explaining which dare you were supposed to do, why you chose not to do it. You must explain what you would have felt physically and mentaly had you done the dare. You must then take your essay, rip it up and flush it down the toilet. Afterwards, you can roll for another dare.
2: Write down 6 things you hate doing (things that are not in your limits, but do not enjoy doing). Randomly select one of these things and complete it before rolling for another dare.
3: Go in the Truth section and answer 15 questions before being allowed to roll for another dare. You must explain in you post that you must do this for having failed a dare.
4: Roll a D6. This is how many days you must go without using the Getdare website.
5: Write the following sentence 250 times : " I am the biggest chicken in the world and deserve to be laughed at for it." Leave this sheet of paper in a public place. Afterwards, you may roll another dare.
6: Ask for a punishment in in the Getdare forums. Make sure to specify why you are asking for it.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 07-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
snowgirl99

i rolled a 4 and a 6 but could not make it past 5 so i rolled a 6 it was fun but it suxs i falled
snowgirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default My dare

I rolled a 3, which I then rolled a 6 for number of days, which I rolled a five, which meant 5 days that I must take a cold shower. I deicided not to take this dare which meant I had to roll for a punishment. I rolled a 5 which means my punishment is to write the sentence "I am the biggest chicken in the world and deserve to be laughed at for it." 250 times and then leave in a public place. I will post my writing in an album to to show that I completed it, before leaving it in a public place.

I then rolled for another dare and rolled a 8, which is corner time. I then rolled again for the number of minutes I have to serve, which was a 2, which had to be multiplied by 10, for a total of 20 minutes with my nose touching the wall.
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

I figure I should do this as well.

Here's what I got:
3 = cold shower, 4 days (brrr...)

I'm up for the challenge. I choose to complete the dare before changing it up. So in 4 days, there will be a new dare in the cold section.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default another dare

This is addictive! I just rolled for my dare and rolled an eight, which is corner time. I then rolled again for number of minutes, which was 6, which I had to multiply by 10 for 60 minutes with my nose against the wall. I will accept this dare.

Just so you know, I'm still working on my writing that I have to do as punishment for not accepting my previous dare. I will have it done by tomorrow. I'll then post it, so you can see I really did it, and also let you know where I left it in public.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Awesome, I'm happy you like this thread!

Don't forget to change up the dare when you're done. You get to choose the position, how to count time and everything.

Happy line writing [evil grin]!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default The evolving dice dare- updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

#8 has been changed, since I accepted that dare.

I love dice dares, and thought to post one. I haven't seen anything quite like it, but have not gone through all of the pages of posted dares.

First of all, you will need a few types of dice. I suggest you use this site for this dare: http://www.roll-dice-online.com

I will try to explain this as clearly as possible. I have posted eleven dares. You must roll a D11 and complete the dare. If you cannot complete it because it is a limit, you may roll again. If you choose not to complete it for any other reason, you must complete a punishment.

Here's the twist on this dice dare. If choose to complete a dare, you get to change it. For example if you rolled a 3 (cold shower in this case) and the a 2 (two days) you get to change the dare in number 3 but must respect the theme of the dare. You could, for instance, change it so that the next person to roll a 3 must put a certain number of ice cubes in their underwear for a certain amount of time.

Please make sure that if you include gender specific dares, that you include a variation for the other sex. Please be clear in your dare so that the person doing it knows for how long, in which manner, etc.

I hope this is clear. Feedback is wecome.

1 (wedgie): Give yourself a wedgie, roll a D6 and keep that wedgie in for the number of hours of your roll.
2 (light to moderate pain): First roll a D6 to determine how many minutes this will last. Attach one clothespin to each nipple and tie a length of string to each. One length of string should go over you shower pole and the other under your foot. Get into a squatting position and tie the two strings together. You should have one piece of string pulling up on one of your nipples and the other pulling down.
3 (cold): Roll a D6. This is the number of days you must take a cold shower for.
4 (pleasure): Roll a D6, you must edge that many times before you are allowed to have an orgasm.
5 (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then get dressed again before exiting.
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. Tie a crotch rope and keep it on for the number of hours of your roll.
7 (spanking): Roll a D12 and multiply by two, this is how many times you will have to spank each cheek. Get on tiptoe and bend over as much as you can. Administer the spanking with your hands or an implement of your choice.
8 (corner time): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours of corner time you must spend your with your nose touching the wall, hands behind back.
9 (heat): Roll 1 D4 and multiply by ten. This is the number of drops of wax you must let fall on a sensitive part of your body.
10 (anal): Roll a D100. This is the number of points you must gain. You gain points by putting fingers up you bum as follows (number of fingers x number of fingers x number of minutes). Ex: If I use 2 fingers for ten minutes I get (2 x 2 x 10 = 40 points).*
11 (miscelaneous): Ask random people (ie: people you don't know) if you can give them a hug. Do this until one person agrees.

* Please note that dare #10 is a slight variation on a dare that was given to me by Bubuk.

Punishments: - Roll a D6 -
1: Get on you hands and knees on the floor and write a 300 word essay explaining which dare you were supposed to do, why you chose not to do it. You must explain what you would have felt physically and mentaly had you done the dare. You must then take your essay, rip it up and flush it down the toilet. Afterwards, you can roll for another dare.
2: Write down 6 things you hate doing (things that are not in your limits, but do not enjoy doing). Randomly select one of these things and complete it before rolling for another dare.
3: Go in the Truth section and answer 15 questions before being allowed to roll for another dare. You must explain in you post that you must do this for having failed a dare.
4: Roll a D6. This is how many days you must go without using the Getdare website.
5: Write the following sentence 250 times : " I am the biggest chicken in the world and deserve to be laughed at for it." Leave this sheet of paper in a public place. Afterwards, you may roll another dare.
6: Ask for a punishment in in the Getdare forums. Make sure to specify why you are asking for it.

Hard limits: piss/scat, public/friends/family, photos, messy, permanent/semi-permanent, diapers, eating/drinking bodily fluids, extreme pain, outdoors nudity.

Last edited by silkysatin; 07-04-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: don't know if doubles are on dice
Old 07-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #8
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default spanking dare

I just rolled and got the spanking dare. I rolled a 12 which I have to double for 24 swats on each cheek. I will accept this dare and spank each cheek 24 times with a wood paddle with holes. Ouch, this is gonna hurt!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Ok, here goes,

I'm about to take my second cold shower in as many days (only two days left, yay!) and I figure I may as well start a new one as well.

Here's what I got:

1 = wedgie, 3 = 3 hours.
I'll be doing this as soon as I get out of the shower. I'm going out tonight, this should be interresting, I'll have to really try not to pick at it.

Here's the new list of dares with a modification to roll #1 since I accepted the dare.

1 (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth.
8 (corner time): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours of corner time you must spend your with your nose touching the wall, hands behind back.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Heart corner time dare

8= corner time, 6= 6 hours

I decided not to accept the dare, but take a punishment.

5= write 250 sentences *GULP*

I haven't finished my other 250 sentences yet, so I guess I better get busy writing, which means I owe 500 total as punishment for not accepting the 2 dares. Maybe I should have taken the corner time.

I then had to roll for another dare.

11= asking random people for a hug.

I will accept this dare & change #11 since I accepted the dare.

1 (wedgie): Give yourself a sqeaky clean wedgie, roll two D6 to see how many times you must "floss" back and forth.
8 (corner time): Roll a D6 and multiply by 10. This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose touching the wall.
11 (miscelaneous): Roll a 100 and multiply by 5. This is the number of times you must write the following sentence: "I must write this sentence neatly____times for accepting this dare."

Last edited by silkysatin; 07-05-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: I changed the wrong section
Old 07-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #11
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default bondage dare

6= bondage, 6= 6 hours

I will accept this dare (since I didn't want another punishment) & change it since I accpted it.

6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.
11 (miscelaneous): Roll a 100 and multiply by 5. This is the number of times you must write the following sentence: "I must write this sentence neatly____times for accepting this dare."
Old 07-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #12
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Urg, finally done my cold showers. I did find two advantages to taking cold showers though, the mirror doesn't fog up and I use up more water. Anyway, here's a modification on the cold dare.

3 (cold): Roll a D4. This is the number ice cubes you must put in your underwear. They must stay in until they are completly melted. You may change your underwear after.
6 (bondage): Roll a D6. This is the number of hours you must stand with your nose in the corner with your hands handcuffed behind your back.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-08-2011, 05:48 AM   #13
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default punishments completed

I have completed both of my writing punishments, each 250 times, and left in a public place as required, for not doing the dare.

The first 250 sentences were left on a table at the library, where I hung back and watched as various people looked at them, many chuckling and laughing.

The second 250 sentences were left posted on a public bulletin board, which I'm sure will be seen by many people.

That was a lot of writing, but it was my chioce not to accept the dare, so I'm not complaining. I do think this is a really good punishment for not completeting a dare!
Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #14
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Talking corner time dare

I rolled an 8= corner time, 1 X 10 = 10 minutes.

I will accept this dare. I will head to the corner right now.

Since I accepted the dare, I'm changing it.

3 (cold): Roll a D4. This is the number ice cubes you must put in your underwear. They must stay in until they are completly melted. You may change your underwear after.
8 (corner time): Roll a 100 . This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose holding a coin against the wall, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, so you can't cheat. Every time you let the coin drop, you must roll for another dare.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #15
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Thumbs up hidden public dare

I rolled a 5= hidden public.

I will accept this dare and so I'm changing it.

5 (hidden public): Next time you are not at home and have to use a washroom, strip completely before using the toilet, then write 25 times "I must write this 25 times before getting redressed.", then you can get dressed.
8 (corner time): Roll a 100 . This is the number of minutes you will have corner time to do. You must spend your corner time with your nose holding a coin against the wall, with your hands handcuffed behind your back, so you can't cheat. Every time you let the coin drop, you must roll for another dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk