Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
Phoebola

Default Need punishments fast

My master told me to post this askin for punishments. I was bad and wrote some very nasty things about his female friend on the bathroom wall so now I need to be punished. He will be looking at this and do each punishment on me.
Phoebola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
fireman
gD king

r u male or female?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
SlutForUse

Write the most horrible words all over your body and force you to be naked the rest of the day so you're reminded about what you have done wrong.
Limits: Anal, Toilet Play, Scat, Vomit, Permanent, Illegal, Openly Public, Pussy Stretching
Has Access To: Vibrator with Clitoral Stimulator, 8 In. Vibrator, Bullet Vibrator, Clothespins, Rubber Bands (Fit Around Tits), Markers (For Writing on Self), Dog Collar/Leash, Duct Tape, Bottle (Size of Beer Bottle), Other Various Household Items
PICS UPON REQUEST
SlutForUse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
Master_M93

I think two things would help here. First your gender and second what did you write?

To be quite honest you master should punish you for being so vague and your spelling better than most but still how hard is it to put a "g" at the end of "askin" which would make it "asking". Also you captilize "I" but not "master" when that is his title, you're lucky you're not my slave. Remember grammer saves lives.
Hard limits: social sucide, scat, bodywriting, illegal
Master_M93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
Phoebola

Oh sorry. I'm female and I wrote things like "Sarah is a dirty whore who likes it up the ass" and stuff like that which aren't true. (Sarah isn't Her name but I'm not gonna say it in here)
Phoebola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #6
fireman
gD king

you must have the biggest butt plug in tie you uncomfortable, leave yu there all night. plus fifty cracks on butt, 10 on snatch, 10 on each breast. then the next time you see her or that they will be together, you are to be given to her for anything. you will present yourself with your hands super glued. it will come off easy with nail polish remover so no worries there, i have used it mutipal times. after she is done with you, you beg you master for some serious brest, nip tourcher, then beghis forgivance. and you are not allowed to come for a week!!!!!
Old 07-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #7
Master_M93

Well personally I would start making you into a anal slut. Start slow but I would stretch your anus. If you have butt-plugs make sure you have them in everyday and the size increases. That's just a start. If your Master likes these ideas have him message me for more.
Hard limits: social sucide, scat, bodywriting, illegal
Master_M93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:46 AM   #8
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Write 5,000 times: I must always respect my master and all of his friends and I will never write nasty things about any of them ever again. (handwritten- this should give you many hours or writing thinking about your inappropriate comments written on the wall about his female friend)
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #9
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

For some reason I don't believe this......
Do you live with your master? Have you met him? If you haven't thats just bull crap then cause I doubt you would write in your own bathroom she's a slut.
Take a photo and give the link or get your master to post in this thread, Sorry I just don't believe you....

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #10
fireman
gD king

well what did u do?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #11
Akuma_Tataka

Send a message via Yahoo to Akuma_Tataka

let your master write

"i am a dirty cum sucking fuck slut who needs to be used"

across your lower back above your ass. kneel with your wrists bound and elbows on the ground as your master first gives his female the chance to humiliate you any way she chooses. in front of your masters friends. also offer your ass to ever male in the room. once they have used your ass (should they choose to do so) you must give them a blow job to clean them of your slutyness. repeat untill all the men are satisfied
Akuma_Tataka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk