Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
SlutForUse

Default Looking for Self-Punishment Dares

Hi all
I'm new to the site and I'm loving what I'm seeing from it! The ideas I'm reading are great!!!
I am hoping to get a good list of dares lined up for when I return home to all my toys so I have something to keep me occupied
Everything I think you'll need to know is listed below
I'll post pictures upon request!
Thanks in advance!
Limits: Anal, Toilet Play, Scat, Vomit, Permanent, Illegal, Openly Public, Pussy Stretching
Has Access To: Vibrator with Clitoral Stimulator, 8 In. Vibrator, Bullet Vibrator, Clothespins, Rubber Bands (Fit Around Tits), Markers (For Writing on Self), Dog Collar/Leash, Duct Tape, Bottle (Size of Beer Bottle), Other Various Household Items
PICS UPON REQUEST
SlutForUse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

Ok what you will do is put on the collar and leash. Then take your bullet on medium and tape it to your clit. You will put the other vibrator in your pussy and have it so it wont come out. Have that one one low. Have a rubber band on each tit and a clothes pin on each nipple.
Now, you must spit into your bottle for a full day. At the end of the day, you must have what I said earlier on and prepared. You will take pictures if possible and then roll a dice. 1 or 6, you drink it. BUT if you get anything else then you must poor it all over your body.

send the pictures or if you want, we can cam...obviously no audio because you said so (preferably on cam) to show me everything except for spitting in the bottle.
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
self-punishment