Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Male Control my life for 2 days

Hello, I am currently in a switch relationship and when it was my turn to be dom I punished her quite badly, now it is her turn to be dom and she wants revenge so she wants to control my life 100% for 2 days when my flat mates are gone. She couldn't think up anything too good so she told me to post and get some ideas. If it is not in my limits I am forced to do it.

So that is where you guys come in play.

I need rules like when/how to pee, cum control, what I wear, wedgies, when I get spanked, what I put up my ass, that stuff.

I need to stay on my property however and I have a secluded back yard.

My Likes are: Crossdressing, Self-Bondage, Pain, Spankings, Underwear, Anal, ass, underwear, wedgies, humiliation, anything that isn't in my limits.
Limits: Poop/Pee, Public, Out of my property, Illigal, Fire, Perm, Family/friends.

I have: Lots of female cloths besides skirts, red latex mini shorts, some female lingerine, thongs and panties, rope, blindfold, common househeld items, a spedo, and short running shorts.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
Omni314

you are not allowed to walk anywhere, you must crawl on all fours.
Day 1 you must dress like a sexy secratary.
For putting underwear in your likes twice you must spank yourself 20 times in 2 different thongs.
To sleep you must tie your hands and feet to the bed posts, so you are facing up, just after edging yourself.
For putting anal and ass (same thing again) you must put 2 things up your ass for 1 hour.
enjoy
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
Master_M93

You must do the the ginger butt-plug at least once a day and leave it in for 2 hours.
Hard limits: social sucide, scat, bodywriting, illegal
Master_M93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #4
Spanked

Whenever you cum, you must rub it around your mouth. You are not allowed to wash it off.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys! Damn my late at night half functioning brain for putin underwear twice. For Anal and Ass I think they are different things, Anal as putting things up my anal cavity and ass like everything else about it.

And I don't think i'll be able to get a ginger root but I will try.

I am still requiered to ask for more as it is still 2 weeks until they leave.

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Hello everyone, I have decided if I can get my webcam to work with my computer i'll go on cam to be controlled for the first time ever. If you want to control me PM me and i'll tell you when i'll be able to do it.

M/USA/Streight

Advertisements
Kink Talk