Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
devildarer
Account Banned

Default May

Not may as in the month, though it her favorite (no surprise there), as her name is May. She's beautiful, one of a kind, and fragile. I love her more than anything in the world. She is mine, my slave, my submissive, whatever you want to call it, but in my head, she is mine.

Today she wears her beautiful engraved black collar (May: Property of Jake Hunt) There's also a little 'if found' tag, which we thought would be cute, not that she needs it, as she knows our address, and contact information by heart. Other than that she doesn't wear anything, her large breasts pushed together by her arms as she sleeps on her side, and her knees bent forward as though looking for another set of legs to wrap them around. Her left arm is under her cheek, and her right is on the bed in front of her. I am laying next to her, staring at her face, though not moving close enough to allow her legs around me.

'Time to wake up' I whisper in her ear. She shakes her head and makes a hand motion that clearly means 2 more minutes, mumbling to herself. 'Wrong answer hun, do you want to be punished?' I said playfully. Her eyes unwillingly force open and she glares at me. 'May, get up now, or do I have to bring a bucket of ice water?' She knew I wasn't lying about the water, so she stretched, threw me a dirty look, and got up. I slapped her gently on her nice round ass at the dirty look, but otherwise maintained a calm, good morning-ish attitude. I lay in bed, my back resting on the headboard, watching her walk, watching her round bottom bounce up and down. She got ready to shower, and began showering. The bathroom we share (the master bedroom) has no door to the bathroom, just an open space. The shower has a glass door, so even with the steam blurring her outline, I can still see her inside. She washes herself thoroughly as I lay on the headboard, relaxing and closing my eyes.

'You woke up late today May'

'Sorry Jake'

'Sorry isn't good enough hun'

Then there was silence. I got out of bed and stepped into the shower with her. She looked a little shocked, and her expression amused me so much I couldn't help laughing. This wasn't the first time I'd stepped in the shower with her. I enveloped her soapy wet body in a hug. 'Good morning May, my flower', I said.

'Good morning' she replied, hugging me tightly. She then proceeded to wash my body, as I lovingly watched her and occasionally played with her hair. She was so beautiful, and looked even more so (if possible) wet. As soon as she finished with me, she finished with herself. I stepped out of the shower and said 'Hurry up May, darling, we don't have forever'. 'Alright Jake', she replied. I smiled in anticipation on what was to come.
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

This is a pretty good beginning, can't wait for more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Part 2

May stepped out of the shower calmly, tingling with anticipation. She was always submissive, ever since she was little, noticing it more as she grew older and older. At the beginning, I was careful, not wanting to scare her off, or push her over the limit, but since then I've learned that she can accept readily anything that's given to her, as long as, of course, it's not with the intention of seriously injuring or killing her (which of course, I would never even think of doing). I don't usually allow her to wear anything at home, only on special occasions, so when she came downstairs completely naked, I wasn't surprised. Her walk in closet consisted of nothing but some sexy outfits (french maid, etc.) only a few pairs of panties, and a few of my shirts, too big for her, but too old for me that I don't wear them anymore. She also has a few dresses to wear when we go out with friends, and some other things.

I led her into the kitchen and had her making breakfast, as I sat on the sofa, turning on the television. She was making french toast today, which is my favorite.

'Mmm.. May, can't wait to try that.'

'Yes Jake, I know' with a smile in her voice.

'We're going out with some friends tonight, so don't worry about dinner OK?'

'Alright!' she replied, excited now. She loved going out with their friends. Sometimes they did elegant stuff like wine tasting and going out for dinner, or fancy parties, and sometimes they wen't out to clubs and just had fun all night. 'What are we going to be doing?'

'Party tonight, it's Kim's birthday! Did you forget?'

'Oh yeah!' Kim was and is May's best friend. They know everything about each other, and though Kim isn't submissive or dominant, they understand each other pretty well. Kim is really fun to be around. Her mood is always what the mood around her is. When we go clubbing she's tons of fun (sometimes more than we can handle), and when we're sad at someone passing, she gets sad too, and sympathetic (of course), though it's like her emotions are doubled each time, but not in a way to make it seem annoying, like she's trying to be better than everyone. She's always really nice, and she would never turn her back on her friends.
Meanwhile, my best friend is a guy named Will. He's just like me (in most ways), you'll see later.
Theres also Kim's husband, and her husband's brother. (Husband's name is Jack, and Brother's name is Dan). Then we have another girl, who dates Will, but even if they broke up one day she'd still be part of the group. Her name's Stella. She's hard to explain, and her you'll find out more about later too. She's the one who leads us to all the fun clubs though, along with Will. You could say they're the perfect match. Anyways, that's our wonderful group of 6!
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
fullofsecrets

Smile

Nice! keep going!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

Sweet, keep going!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
love, slave, spank, submissive, wife