Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
prince1

Default i need punishment from females

i m 21/M. i want to be punished by girls.. pls tell what can i do. i can do anything.
i would like to be a slave to mistress ..

i like to be treated like useless shit by females. i am new to this, but i can promise you that i wont disappoint u.

Last edited by prince1; 06-21-2011 at 02:10 AM.
prince1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, you DO need punishment from females.
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
prince1

hey lorna, u r right... tell me what can i do for u???
Old 06-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #4
Wasn't_Me

I have a punishment for you.
For the rest of your life I force you to be semi-literate!
I am a girl and that is anything, so it falls within the realms of what you want. So be a champ and give it a try

Completely and fully owned

Master has had me start a blog
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/
Wasn't_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:18 AM   #5
prince1

ok. i l give it a try.

i still need some difficult dares... involving pain.

Limits: Limits: Illegal, family, public ,shaving, overly public dares, anything involving people I know in real life, anything illegal or dangerous
Old 06-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasn't_Me View Post
I have a punishment for you.
For the rest of your life I force you to be semi-literate!
I am a girl and that is anything, so it falls within the realms of what you want. So be a champ and give it a try
hahah, good dare.

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:40 AM   #7
prince1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
since you want to be humiliated by a female, you must be a pussy yourself. why don't you dress as a girl in a pair of silk pink panties, tights and a brassiere? Then spank your penis with a ruler 15 times hard
i did it lorna... i dressed in pink silk panties and brasserie (i dnt have any tights).. penis got rock hard .. then i spanked 7 times hard .. pain was like hell... but then i did the rest 8 spanks again..

i need more punishments... please keep posting..

Limits: Limits: Illegal, family, public ,shaving, overly public dares, anything involving people I know in real life, anything illegal or dangerous
Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
StrictHornyMistress
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to StrictHornyMistress
Default ur punishment u worthless slut

i want you to tie ur balls tightly for one whole day even while sleeping without masturbating at all or u touching ur dick too.
StrictHornyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
prince1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictHornyMistress View Post
i want you to tie ur balls tightly for one whole day even while sleeping without masturbating at all or u touching ur dick too.
hey, first of all, i m sorry for being so late ... i have tied my balls tightly..
but after 4 hours , i touched my dick while i was sleeping.. its been 8hrs 30 mins now ...i have not masturbated ... but i touched my dick , so i guess i need to be punished for my mistake.. let me know what would i have to do for failing..

Old 06-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
prince1

i want to touch my dick.... i want to masturbate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please allow me to touch it!!!!!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #11
StrictHornyMistress
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to StrictHornyMistress
Angry ur punishment u worthless slut

seperate ur balls with rubber bands, masturbate and edge 5 times in row and donot cum at all for the rest of the day, insert an ice cube in ur ass and leave it until it melts.
StrictHornyMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
prince1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictHornyMistress View Post
seperate ur balls with rubber bands, masturbate and edge 5 times in row and donot cum at all for the rest of the day, insert an ice cube in ur ass and leave it until it melts.
thank you StrictHornyMistress .. i separated my balls as u told me.... edged 5 times in a row without cumming... it was ok.... i had no problem in doing it... but then i put ice cube in my ass... it was HELL for me!!!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #13
prince1

i need more punishments.... plzzzzzz post gals..

Old 10-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #14
prince1

hey girls, help me out.... i want very hard dares .... if i couldnt do it , then much harder punishments....

Advertisements
Kink Talk