Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Default Lana's Extreme Dare

This will be short compared to my last story (which I still need to finish).

The freshman dorm at Saint Eustatius University was a scary place for Lana Hill. She had never really been away from home before and didn’t really know what to expect. Lana had a really poor image of her body. She was a late bloomer, not having her first period until the end of freshman year of high school and her body never seemed to catch up to the other girls. Standing four feet 10 inches tall and weighing 94 lbs., Lana had always envied girls with “figures.” Lana hated the way she looked. She was skinny, with no boobs and butt. She wished she could have boobs like her friends instead of the 32 A mounds that still left room in her bras. Once, when she was wearing a tee shirt and jeans, some men confused her for a boy. She was never so humiliated. For the first few weeks they had been at the University, Lana never felt like she was part of the girls on the 3rd floor.

Lana had been a big fan of playing truth or dare when she was in high school. Some of the high school kids thought it was juvenile by the time they reached senior year but Lana and a small group of geeky friends still liked to play. In fact, they played all summer after graduation but they kicked it up a notch and added erotic and sexual acts. Lana had her first vaginal and oral sex with a male friend as a result of a dare. It was fun because no high school boy was ever interested in Lana with her boyish features.

The 3rd floor of McKinley Hall was reserved for all girls. Her religious parents would not have it any other way. The floor was further divided into quads and each quad had 4 rooms holding 8 girls. As time went on, Lana became more friendly with the girls of Quad C. They would go to fraternity parties together and just hang out. After a few weeks of living together the novelty of the university wore off and the boredom of classes set in.
One Friday night with all eight girls sitting in their lounge and complaining about the boredom Lana suggested they play truth or dare. “That’s a game for kids” the girls responded almost in unison. Lana thought for a minute and said “not if we spice it up a bit.”

Lana went to her room and thought about how to turn truth or dare into an adult game. Later that night she came back to the lounge. “Hey guys, let me run these rules by you” Lana passed around copies of the rules that looked like this:

1) Each player will write one truth and one dare on index cards.
2) You don’t get to choose truth or dare. You roll a dice before a turn and if its even you get a truth and odd you get a dare.
3) You pick either a truth or a dare from a box and you have to do what you pick.
4) The truth or dare should be complex. Each player has 7 days to complete either the truth or dare. If they fail to complete the truth or dare, they will be shunned by the other 7 suitemates for 30 days meaning no communication or any socialization.

Amy, the most dominant of the girls said “This doesn’t seem particularly adult.” Lana replied “of course it is. Everyone is free to make the most bizarre and extreme truths and dares. The one catch is that you may have to do your own truth or dare. So don’t put anything in that you wouldn’t want to do yourself. The girls agreed that the game would start tomorrow and that everyone would have 12 hours to think of their extreme truths and their extreme dares.

The next day was a Saturday and each of the girls had their one truth and one dare. Lana had made some decorated boxes and brought a pair of dice. The girls rolled the dice and the lowest had to go first. They agreed that each week they would pick the person who goes the same way. Ashley, a very quiet girl, got the lowest roll. She rolled again to see if she would be doing a truth or a dare. She rolled an eight which is even meaning she had to do a truth. Ashley picked from the box, read her truth and blushed. The girls shouted in unison “read it out loud.” Ashley took the card and read “Make a list of all your boyfriends back to middle school. Write down exactly what you did with each of them such as kissing, oral, anal, sex, etc., and how you think you were as in good or bad. We will contact each of your ex’s to make sure you’re telling the truth.” “Oh my God” exclaimed Ashley. Ashley went to her room and wrote down the names of the 5 boys she went out with since middle school and what she did with each of them. Later that night the Ashley gave the list to Amy (who was running the game because she had the strongest personality). The girls got some hard lemon aide and read through Ashley’s list.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to jackfromnyc for this post:
Old 06-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this is great please continue

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
Silvercola

Cool I like the concept but is this going to have any guys in it.I really hope so
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

@Silvercola -- Oh yeah!
Old 06-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

MORE!!! lol xP
I really do like this
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

please keep going!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Love to see were this one gos
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Ashley was very diligent in completing her assignment. The girls discovered she first blew a boy when she was in the 8th grade and he was a sophomore in high school. They also learned that she had her first vaginal sex when she was 15 and the boy was 14. Ashley provided names of all the boys so Amy said, let’s get on facebook and verify these answers. “What,” exclaimed Ashley. “You knew we agreed to verify all truths” replied Amy. “But I didn’t think that meant you were going to talk to them” Ashley responded. “Anything to hide?” a chorus of girls sang out. “No” said Ashley, “go right ahead and ask them all.”

The girls were able to verify all the truths that same night. This led to a dilemma. “We were expecting each round to take about a week to complete and the first day and we’re done” the girls were saying. Amy suggested they do another round. The dice came out and everyone except Ashley rolled. This time, Lana rolled the low number. “Okay Lana let’s see if you are doing a truth or a dare” said Ashley. Lana took the dice and rolled again. It was a 7, odd. “Looks like a dare Lana” grinned the leader Amy.

Amy took out the box containing the dares and Lana reached in and grabbed one. She held it up to her eyes and read “I dare you to participate in a gang bang with at least 6 boys.” “Oh my god” exclaimed Lana. “This is impossible. No, I’m not going to do it. How can I do it? No, I’m not. Think about how this would get around school if I even did it with 2 boys. No!” ranted Lana. The girls looked at Lana with disbelief in their eyes. Amy grinned. It was obvious who put the dare in there. “Lana, if you don’t do it you won’t have any of us as friends. Is that what you want” asked Amy. “But, but, this is too extreme. I’m not even sure HOW I would do it. This is unreasonable and I shouldn’t have to do it” Lana pleaded. “No Lana, it is not unreasonable. We did not place any limits on the dares with the exception of things illegal or physically dangerous” the leader Amy instructed. The other girls nodded in agreement. “But, but how will I arrange it? I AM NOT doing it with boys in this school” she continued to object. Attempting to moderate, Ashley intervened “okay girls, I think we can agree that Lana should not do this with boys at this school. It will ruin her reputation here with all the gossip and drama.” The girls agreed with Ashley’s contention. “But then HOW will I do it” whined Lana? Amy chimed in “there’s this site called fetlife and on it there are all sorts of groups. There’s a group called Midwestern Gangbangs who have regularly scheduled gangbang parties every weekend. We can contact the administrator of that group and see if he can help us.” It was clear that Amy had put the dare in the box and that she had a plan all pre-arranged to get it done.

Amy opened her laptop and got to the fetlife site. She logged in and revealed to the girls that she was a participant and we listed as Domme. It came as a surprise and the girls all had questions. Amy cut them off saying “I’ll answer all the questions you want about my kinky life later but we’re here for a purpose right now.” She found the “Midwestern Gangbangs” group and promptly sent a message to the group administrator – a guy named Tim. Amy proceeded to type “Hi Tim, I have a friend who is interested in experiencing a gang bang and is wondering if your group can accommodate her. Please let me know when and where we can chat about this. Sincerely DommeAmi.” Almost as soon as she hit the send key she received a reply. She opened it up and it read “do you have yahoo? Add me, I’m known as Timinator on yahoo.” The all the girls’ mouths dropped as Amy opened Tim’s page on fetlife. He said he was 33 and was drop dead model gorgeous. Amy promptly opened a new window and started her yahoo. Lana’s could feel her heart beating in her throat.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #9
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz more it's getting really good
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #10
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nice

Really like the story so far. Im a member of fetlife as well. Great Site. My username is bayboy88 if anyone wants to check out my profile and see all my fetishes... lol
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #11
Silvercola

This is going to be a great story more
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #12
LickMe

Good story Can't wait to read more!
LickMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #13
potter1harry
Account Banned