Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
ejshine

Sport Raquet Ice In My Ass! [Non-Fiction!]

Tonight I've decided to do all those dares that i was too scared to do, so this thread will have them.

The first that I've done is Ice in my ass. Now, i always thought this would be terrible... but... its amazing. I apologize if this isn't the greatest story, but its my first time.

Me:
I go commando 24/7 and sleep naked

So I started out with 1 ice cube. I let it melt a little because my ice comes out with sharp edges (ouch!) so after the edges smoothed out it was about 1 inch by 2 inches big. As I press it up against my asshole it gets insanely cold, and i don't think ill be able to do it. I take it out and suck on it a little to warm it up a little and go back in. As I finally force it in, my ass gets incredibly cold, but slowly warms up. As the ice melts inside me, i get an incredibly FILLED feeling inside me. The water is slowly dripping out onto my short (no underwear on )and i get incredibly hard. Theres a huge wet spot on my ass. I loved the experience, and if you want to do this but are nervous, dont be. It's amazing!

I'll be editing/posting again after i put 3 ice cubes in my ass!

Will do if forced: Public (Semi Nude), Cum Eating

Not Do: Gay, Public Nude
ejshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
ejshine

Last night was amazing. I got all 3 in my ass, and it felt incredibly full. I thought i was going to burst but it felt so gooooood. I had to take one out because i felt too full but i put it back in. I felt very naughty and it felt so good flowing out. But i took one out and i needed a punishment. tonight im doing 4 ice cubess! I'm going to sleep with them in and i have to hold the water! I'll tell you what happens in the morning

Will do if forced: Public (Semi Nude), Cum Eating

Not Do: Gay, Public Nude
ejshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass, cold, ice cubes, masturbation