Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
amee678

Default Female- needs dares

I am supposed to ask for humiliating dares. My limits are public and anal. i only have a vibrator, i have candles for wax dares. i also must ask for you to come up with humiliating things for me to write on my pussy. these will be done in my bedroom or bathroom. thanks! I will do all given.
amee678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

writecum dumpster on your pussy and then putat least 10 clothes pins on it for 15 mins then smack them off
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #3
sissyj

edge 5 times wile looking at yourself in a mirror, no cumming and you have to keep calling insulting yourself outloud as you do so
Old 05-25-2011, 03:01 AM   #4
ferret604

Send a message via Yahoo to ferret604

A few ideas:

Not allowed to use the word 'I'. It's harder than you think! Try using this cum slut. This slave etc. Count how many times you do in one day and have a suitable punishment. I.e. One drop of hot wax on your breasts for each use.

A skirt and no panties in public is always a good one. To make it worse you could wear a short skirt or have to flash X number of people or have something clearly written on it.

If youre into humiliation then licking the toilet seat is a possible. (not for everyone)

Begging is a good method of humiliation. You could write/type a letter to yourself begging for something. Being allowed to masturbate, eat off the floor, wear panties etc

Hope there's some ideas you like

Ferret
Old 05-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #5
inspired

Default OK...

I dare you to sit naked in front of a full length mirror, perched on the edge of a chair. Spread your legs as wide as you can so you can see every fold and detail of your pussy. Then lean in close to the mirror and apply red lipstick on your lips. Pinch your nipples as you image how you'd kiss all the lipstick off on the guy/girl of your choice, studying your lips in the mirror, seeing how they'd look kissing a guy's chest or... anywhere else.

Once your nipples are erect paint them and the aureole. As you paint them, take the time to really imagine how it would feel to have someone lick and suck all the lipstick off. Make it vivid - what is the texture of his lips, his tongue, his teeth. Is he gentle or rough?

Now take the lipstick and paint every fold and crack of your pussy. Do it slowly, be thorough. As you finish, place the lipstick at your entrance and twist the stick in and out to coat your opening.

Then, and only then, write "Fuck me X, fuck it all off". Where X is the name of the guy you're imagining. Then take a picture to record the moment.
inspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #6
pguy203

Simple dare: Wet yourself while standing infront of a window, with the curtains drawn.
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #7
alyg85

Put your vibrator to the max in your pussy with clothespins on your tits. If your orgasm before 10 minutes you will smack your ass 5 times for each minute beofre 10 mins.
alyg85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #8
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

you must way a diaper and not cover them up in anyway
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

This is not PG Rated. (As the poster is over 18 this has been)

MOVED TO ADULT TorD ONLINE

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk