Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Ms Kirby

Female Dare Me 19/F

Ok this may be a little long but I want you guys to know as much as possible in the first post so people don't have to try and find stuff throughout the thread. I will try to make it organized so you don't have to read stuff you don't want to

About Me:
Hi I'm Ms. Kirby (just call me Kirby), I am 19 years old. I am new here but I hope to get to know some people. I am bisexual. I just moved into a new place about 3 weeks ago with a friend of mine. I am currently in college and have a part time job. I am 5'3" and weigh about 130 pounds. I'm a brunette, wear a C cup. My hair goes down a little below my shoulders. I have a car. And I LOVE music. I also play Wii sometimes when I get bored. I can't think of anything else to add

School:
Right now I am only taking 2 classes (Biology Lab and Speech) so I am not at school much (2 hours Mon-Thurs) I am willing to do some dares at school but obviously nothing that will get me kicked out.

Work:
My work schedule changes every week but I work about 30 hours a week average. I work as a waiter at a retirement home. So basically I work at a restaurant that has the same old people come in every day. I would love to do some dares at work to make it a little more exciting. We have uniforms we have to wear so no weird clothing things here. There is a private area for employees only with a laundry room, lounge room, and bathrooms that nobody is ever in unless they are going to the bathroom when I work. So you can use that for idea. Besides that the rest is like a restaurant kinda, just in an apartment building basically.

Home:
As I said I have a roommate, she is 18. She goes to school and has a job also. She is usually home later in the night. I am willing to include her in the dares but she doesn’t know right now that I am doing this. The house is basically a normal 2 bedroom 1 bathroom place, nothing really special. I do have a decent sized fenced in back yard. Dares wise anything goes at home lol, as long as it is safe at least. Don’t need to be hurting myself.

Area:
I live walking distance away from a park that is fairly wooded. So dares there would be fine. I can drive to the beach (10 mins) or the mall (15 mins) to do some things if you guys want. There are plenty of normal places around so ask if you want to know if I have someplace around me.I don’t know what else there is.

Toys:
I have a vibrator, anal beads, butt plug, little remote controlled egg vibrator, and handcuffs. I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head. I have normal household stuff of course. And I would be willing to use my roommates stuff but I would have to sneak in her room and see what she has

Limits:
I am willing to try anything as long as it is safe and won’t get me arrested or in lots of trouble. And depending on where I am some things may not be possible. Like I can’t masturbate at work for an hour while I am serving lol. Could before or after work I guess if you wanted me to there.
So feel free to post any kind of dares. If I don’t feel comfortable doing it I will let you know so you can maybe change it a little bit to suit me O yea almost forgot I won’t send any pictures or videos to anyone on here so please don’t ask for them.

Other:
There may be times I don’t log on for a while or something. I am probably just busy with stuff (happens a lot sometimes) but I will try and be on and keep everyone updated regularly. I probably forgot bunches of stuff but whatever. Start giving me some dares or truths if you like.

I remembered something I meant to add. I am willing to buy some new toys or stuff to help with the dares. Nothing really expensive but I have a little extra money I will use.

Last edited by Ms Kirby; 05-22-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Ms Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ms Kirby for this post:
Old 05-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
cndainswtpnts

Well miss kirby! I dare you to strip down and insert your anal beads and the egg vibe. Then get dressed but you must wear sweatpants and you must be commando. Then leave your house and go for a short walk to some where semi private. While your walking leave the vibe on low. Then when your feeling comfortable you must edge, do this by rubbing through your sweats, not directly touching your pussy. Then on the way back crank the vibe up. You can not cum until you get home. If you are uncomfortable with this let me know. If not then post a full report back here
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
Invisible
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Invisible

Dress in short skirt, panties and t-short. Get another set of skirt, panties and t-shirt - go outside and within 2 minutes of leaving the house you have to change from one set to the other, making sure that you are fully naked at some point.
Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Welcome!

I will give you a double dare, just to get you started..

1st dare:
Make a dough of salt, water, vegetable oil and flour; it shold be mixed
more wet than stiff. Now, make many imprints of your mouth, nipples,
shaved vulva, and anus (like flat cookies) by pushing oval parts of the
dough on each place, pushing hard and wait a while. Make variations.
Drill a hole for a thread in each of them. Let dry for 48 hours. Paint them
(pinkish). You now have perfect jewellery after you attached threads to
them!
Wear them and see how people react. Post the result!

2nd dare:
For this dare you need a house, some rope and a bunch of eggs. It
also needs a helper to place the egg on the spoon and handle the redressing.
(You can do it solo with hands behind neck too..)

The one who will do this dare starts with a shoe less. The purpose is to
balance an egg on a spoon in the mouth with hands tied behind back
around a house from and over a marked line under 1 minute with egg intact.

If accomplished, shoe is returned and dare is completed. If not, one more
clothing item is lost and one more round etc. Bring lots of eggs!
Every accomplished round within time is paid with a lost clothing item.

If nude, one more round with egg intact and dare is completed; clothes
are returned and hands untied.

If all eggs are dropped, replace with a small stone. Order for clothes is shoes,
socks, shirt, pants/skirt, top underwear, bottom underwear. Hands are tied
all time; shirt is only taken off so it is resting on the hands behind the back.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Bandana; 05-22-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
Ms Kirby

cndainswtpnts I did yours it didn’t say what to wear for my top so I just used a t-shirt and no bra. I went to a little ally thing near my house with the anal beads and vibe in. When I got to the area I sat down and started rubbing myself through the sweat pants. It didn’t take me long to edge since I was already excited. I then turned the vibe up and went home. It isn’t a far walk maybe 3 minutes so I was able to hold back from cumming.

Invisible yours I was a little scared about. But I remembered I have some bushes outside of my house so I hid behind them real quick and changed. It wasn’t that bad since I felt mostly in cover from the bushes but it was fun.

Bandana I will do both of yours tomorrow.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
Invisible
getDare Sweetheart

Nice one. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
nerdboy

Hey.. First off, welcome to getDare

A couple of dares for you.

1.) Go to the mall, and while you're walking around, start talking to yourself in a grumpy mode. Then once in while, asks random people for random opinions.
Objective is to approach 10 random people, asking them each different random questions. Once completed, list all the questions that you asked them here on this forum.

2.) The next time you are about to work, put on your butt plug before you leave the house. You're not allowed to take it off until you're back home.

3.) Get your vibrator and sneak into your housemate room. Put on her underwear and then get comfy on her bed. Then, play with your pussy with your vibe until you edge 3 times, before you're allowed to cum.

Let me know how the dares went
Old 05-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
dmoney
getDare Devil

Wrap your remote egg vibe in a pair of your roomie's panties. Insert a few pairs of her panties into your pussy hole, then the vibe egg pair, then another couple of pairs as a plug. The more panties you insert, the less buzz will be heard as the panties will help absorb some of the buzzing sound. Wear a short skirt with no panties on the outside. Whenever you sit down, you must spread your legs open and turn the vibe on high. Should you start to drip, you are not allowed to wipe it up, just let it go where it wants to. See if your roomie wants to get her panties back by showing her where they are. If she wants, let her control the remote for a while.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Ms Kirby

Thanks for the dares nerd and dmoney. I will do them when I get the chance. Going to bed soon so if anyone wants to post a bedtime dare please do if not I will just try and find one that is in the dare section
Old 05-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #10
dmoney
getDare Devil

To get yourself ready for my dare, get a pair of your roomie's panties, insert them like described the last pair, and sleep with them inside of you. Wear no panties over them. Sleep naked. You will enjoy feeling the panties inside of you while you sleep and the feeling of your juices running down your legs as you rub them back and forth in your sleep. There might be a little puddle of your juices when you wake up. Pull out the panties in the morning and hang them somewhere in your roomie's room so she can smell them with your juices on them.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
nerdboy

Bedtime dare

Sleep naked, but put on socks on your feet and hands. Leave the room door slightly open, and do not put on blanked/quilt.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #12
Ms Kirby

Ok I will do that one thanks dmoney. I will report tomorrow. Just saw nerd's so I will combine them. Should be an interesting night =p

Last edited by Ms Kirby; 05-22-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
Invisible
getDare Sweetheart

How about also tying your legs to the bed over night.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #14
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
How about also tying your legs to the bed over night.
Only if she's tied spread eagle.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #15
Ms Kirby

Ok guys I saw it, I will try to do it. I have no clue how I am going to be able to fall asleep. And the panties are in

Advertisements
Kink Talk