Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Female Foot Fetish Photo Ideas

Recently I have been interested in foot fetishes. I don't have one, but I would like to take pictures of my feet.
I am looking for ideas of pictures. I have a pair of tights, pantyhose, heels, and I am willing to write them as well. Any ideas are welcome, those are just the obvious things I can think of.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Posted by Different Time:

Hi!

Some ideas for photos:

Wear either black or nude pantyhose and get shots of your feet from the top and also of your soles. Also pictures of you dangling a pair of high heels from your toes.

Pics of you rubbing your soles together are nice as well.

White rope tied around ankles in black pantyhose with your toes pointed...

Shall I go on?

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Old 05-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

I have a foot fetish lol. One thing I have always like is seeing feet dripping wet with water. Another thing I would like to see is you painting your toe nails.

If you want/can, you can email pics to [email protected]
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
KlegNut

Send a message via MSN to KlegNut

Dirty/sweaty feet always do it for me. That or work on getting good shots of the arches in your feet, always very sexy.

Abuse me! I'm just a sissy slave boy

Likes: Humiliating/degrading, dirty, piss&scat, sissification/feminisation, new things & pushing some boundaries!

Dislikes: Long dares, public

Own: 1 buttplug, 1 vibrating dildo, 1 matching bra and panty set, 1 thong, tights, green blouse, 2 dresses, 1 pair knee-length leather heeled boots, 1 pair grey heeled shoes
KlegNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
The-Joker

I agree with klegnut, the arches are the sexiest part of feet. Take pictures at various angles, wearing different combinations ie, tights, tights and heels, stockings, stockings and heels, barefoot. Try walking around the house barefoot fot a bit then then like arch your foot and take photos from behind, things like that are really sexy. If you wanna share pics or want advice PM me and ill give you my email. Hope this helps :-)

Limits : blood, permanent, public, family, poo, writing on body, face pics

PM me or email [email protected] with tasks or dares, all will be done if within limits as above and pics will be sent to you.
The-Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
flatshot18

ur knee high toe socks and flip flops are actually a great semi-public dare!

but shots of those socks playing heels or flip flops are awesome.
flatshot18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
SrattNights11
Account Banned

i have posted my first pictures for anyone who is interested.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #8
sgough6077

Send a message via MSN to sgough6077 Send a message via Yahoo to sgough6077

I absolutely love a point of view shot looking up at a standing lady, with her foot raised above the camera showing her sole. I go weak at the knees at the thought of that foot lowering down onto my very willing and happy face.... can be wearing high heels, tights, stockings, bare foot - and from the front or the back looking up. It is particularly nice when the lady is looking down over her shoulder and you look up past the foot/shoe to a lovely bottom and awicked grin...
sgough6077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
Fallout_212

Very nice pictures.

Would personally like to see your ankles tied, and big toes tied with shoelace, soles facing the camera. Barefoot or in knee high socks.
Fallout_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
samus2929

Send a message via Yahoo to samus2929

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrattNights11 View Post
Recently I have been interested in foot fetishes. I don't have one, but I would like to take pictures of my feet.
I am looking for ideas of pictures. I have a pair of tights, pantyhose, heels, and I am willing to write them as well. Any ideas are welcome, those are just the obvious things I can think of.
You have great feet. I dare you to tie your ankles together with your heels on and show them off to us.
samus2929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:45 PM   #11
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Thanks for all replies! Ill be working on these. (: any more suggestions? No face please, and nothing that wouldnt be allowed on the GD pictures.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #12
joegazz

I would like to see you paint your feet, with some sort of paint. The whole foot. I also like to see feet walking on people (bare stomach and feet).

Maybe: Poop

Limits: Public, non-contained mess, illegal, permanent, fire
joegazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegazz View Post
I would like to see you paint your feet, with some sort of paint. The whole foot. I also like to see feet walking on people (bare stomach and feet).
I might be able to do he first one, but as I ant step on y own stomah, I can't do the second one.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #14
Ohai
Baby Member

Can you post as many pictures as you can of the soles of your feet in black tights, preferably a little dirty? :3
Ohai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #15
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

All great pictures you do have sexy feet.

One thing I would like to see if you are up for it, walk in some mud and them take a picture of them and post it up
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, foot fetish, picture dare