Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
submissiver

Thumbs up Bedwetting and Me

Hey guys I have decided to write a story of bedwetting after pissing myself *in front of my parents and their friends to start with it will only be me as a character but I will add some more later on.
~~~~~~~
Bedwetting and Me

Introduction 1
My Apartment*

I woke up and for the sixth day in a row felt soaking but hoped for dry, of course this was preceded by three and a half damp weeks so I wasn't that optimistic in my thoughts but still hoped.
I flung the sheets of and freaked out before realising that I only had one more chance - my doctor had recomended special urethral exercises and said that if I kept wetting heavily then after a week go and change plastic sheets to DryNites and hope no one judges me.

After having a quick shower I went and made cereal as I sat on the spartan couch and watched television ... in underwear ... On a Saturday when I was supposed to go out and celebrate the end of my first college term, but I was too embarrassed to leave for more than an hour - my highest time without wetting myself, I sighed as I pissed myself before cancelling my last chance by getting changed into casual clothes and going down to buy plastic pants and pullups.

I arrived at the shopping centre and sprinted down to find a bathroom, but it was too late and I wet myself. Hiding at the back of crowds I went to two shops - the pharmacy for bedwetting supplied and the clothes shop to pretend to try stuff on while I changed myself.

I arrived home angry at myself for nor remembering to wear baggyer clothes for I could only squeeze my jeans over some of my pull ups and had to leave them very, very visible.

*I got home carrying many large boxes of pullups and plastic pants but when I got though my apartment door I found a letter, after putting everything away I got into baggy combat shirts before checking the letter, I opened it and it was from my parents, it read:

"Dear John,
Me and your dad hope you can come down to the house on Sunday 5th of June -" I cursed that was tomorrow, I continued the letter "-where I will have Mary and Lily her Daughter over with*
Lizzy and her son David, I hope you can make it as I have made you up a room..." the letter continued with pleasantries but I almost had a nervous breakdown when I rememberer that I'd be in diapers, but my mum wouldn't atop hounding me if I didn't go so when I was packing an suitcase with plenty of bedwetting supplies, I put on a lock for avoiding an embarrassing search through my bag.
~~~~~~~
That's is guys and gals I'll post more if you guys like it, please comment and review it.

Also I might give out some previews to the next bit so you should email me at [email protected] for previews.
I limit illegal, extreme pain, family, public , permanent or feces/urine/blood.

I love being hypnotised, send me any hypno files to my email address and I will listen to them all.
submissiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
submissiver

Angry Come on

Come on guys 99 veiws and no replys or comments or anything?

I'll post more soon but seriously guys I don't whether this is good.

I love being hypnotised, send me any hypno files to my email address and I will listen to them all.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
submissiver

Post Part 2

Hey guys I have finished part 2 so here it is...

Bedwetting and Me*
Part 2*The drive down

After packing and changing into my pull ups I phoned my friend to ask for a loan of her car for the weekend and she said she would drop it down to me, after that conversation I went to my full length mirror and checked all the angles and positions that my diapers were visible, sadly these were quite noticeable and I was screwed unless I could get thinner * * *pairs in the rush down.

Part 2.5
A pleasant surprise

After my friend gave me her car I started driving down to my parents house but received a phone call from my mum, she said "Remember Lily, Mary's daughter?", she continued before I could answer, "Anyway the biggest gossip is that she is now wearing diapers 24/7 so I would appreciate if you were nice to her and wore a pair yourself so she wasn't selfconsiouse about it..." she paused and I grinned with delight, my mum went on,"I did not buy you any and I have not mentioned it to her that I know but can you buy some on the way down and pretend you need them too?".
By this point I almost burst out laughing but managed a straight face when I said "Okay mum I'll buy really thick ones (I had thick ones already) and I'll wet them on the way so you can change them, but make sire she notices it". My mum sighed with relief and said that I should so that and hung up.

Okay thats part 2 done if you want any previews than email me at [email protected]

Also please post a reply or something so I have a review.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #4
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Pretty good so far. Keep it up.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
submissiver

Default Part 3

So any way guys here is the third update, you can email me my email is in my sig so here it is!
Also new character
•Paul

Part 3
The weekend

I arrived at my parents house and remembered the deal so pissed my
self before going in and asking my mum could I be changed, she nodded
and pulled out cream and powder and lead me to the bathroom.
When we arrived she left the door slightly open and whispered to me
that she had told the other parents and they all agreed with her idea,
she then exclaimed loudly as Lily walked passed that I had wet badly
and badly needed a change, I saw Lily stop then continue normally and
I asked would I get the thick diapers I had so my mum could change me,
she agreed then powdered me and slipped another diaper on me.

That night my dad told me that the three of us Me,Lily (and new
character)Paul would share a room and of course I protested because
Lily was in diapers already but Paul was unaware of this, still I was
given no mercy as I was tucked into bed with my diaper.

The next morning I was wet and checked that Paul wasn't there before I
flung the diaper into the bin in front of Lily and went out to the
bathroom and instantly regretted it, a locked bathroom door greeted
and my mum had taken the diapers for when I needed a change.
"Shit", I said under my breath as a trickle of pee started forming a
wet patch on my briefs, and by the time my mum was done this had
become a puddle to which she replied "Do you actually need diapers?",
feeling no need to lie I told her about the last month as she got my
dad and told him, what was his reply,"Shit", and my mum brought me
upstairs to change me and talk over what just happened, "From now on",
she began "you are a baby and I will be buying more supplies like
diapers and such, you will talk simply,eat baby food,sleep in a cot
and for the rest of the summer you will go to a special pre-school
that Lily goes to -"
"But mum", I protested
"No son, my friends say that they see you often buying plastic sheets
and on Saturday they saw you with actual diapers and since two days
ago I had this all planned, and no ifs or buts"
"Bu-" I began
"Okay then since I heard a but you will be taking laxative
suppositories to aid your 'babyness'. "
Silent to avoid a multitude of larger punishments I went to my diapers
my mum had replaced on the table and began to put it on when my mum
interrupted and said that one more rule was I cannot change my diaper
or I will be spanked, I hopped up onto the table got into diaper
position and hoped that this would end soon, but my mum had other
plans, when she saw me trying to get the suppository out she replaced
and pulled a dildo out of nowhere before shoving in my hole, "Shush
now baby it's only for two seconds" and true to her word ripped it out
straight away "if you try anything funny again I'll padlock this
closed."

~~~~~~~
So if any wants to be in my "special class" email me at
[email protected]*you can give me details if you want but as
long as I have your name then you can be in it , if you want you can
request teacher /older /younger/major or minor character, just please
more fan appreciation would be nice.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:44 AM   #6
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

this is a great story pease write more.. ill be waitning!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

I like it! It is really cool dude, I'll be back when you wright more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #8
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

i would love to hear more about lily and her getting change and piss and other stuff
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #9
submissiver

Post Part four

Okay hello all you guys,
I am introducing a new character
•Teacher (Megan)
~~~~~~~
Part 4
Bedwetting and Me
The PlaySchool

I arrived in the play school in wet shorts, yes that's right no diapers, I asked my mum why I couldn't have a diaper and she told me that I had to be potty trained, but I answered smartly with "What about the laxative suppositories", but she just dragged me in to the unmarked, boarded up building where I was met by several other people in my predicament, including Lily who was like everyone else looking away at something else. Quickly thinking I ducked behind a box but was thwarted by my mum who announced "Megan can you come over here, my baby is nervous 'cause he's wet",then a blonde, twenty-something-year-old came out of nowhere and pulled me out from behind the box and a pull-up with baby powder out of the box, she dragged me onto a changing mat and after stripping me down exclaimed that "Naughty little baby, that's only for adults", when she noticed my pre-come in my underwear, this had brought the whole class to spin around and see my presence in the room, I began "Hey, I'm -" I was cut off by "-a baby who can't speak"from my mum and Megan at the same time, Megan came over and told me that the class had a system which she then pointed out on a chart she produced from nowhere it said
Quote:
•0-3 months, baby food mix, 24/7 pull-ups, eat baby food mix,
UnPotty training*
•3-9 months, simple words (Teacher, ba-ba for bottle, *etc.), 24/7 pull-ups encouraged to go #2 in potty (with laxatives for uncertainty), some softer foods
•9-18 months , more words, more "adult" foods, pull-ups only at night ( laxatives) punishments are*
One night wet - No punishment
Two nights wet - Spend day in invisible pull-up
Three nights - Spend a week in invisible pull-ups
Four nights/wet during "school" - A full week of very visible pull-ups, Teacher will make fun of and encourage classmates too make fun of "child"
Any pooping - see above*
•18-23 months
Learn shapes, colours and numbers and reading
Laxatives but no pull-ups*
Severe punishments tailored individually for wetting or messing
RePotty training
•Month 24 graduation
No laxatives, final test if failed start the 2 years again.
After she showed me this she said *to me "Sweety that's the only thing that you are allowed read for the next two years", she turned to my mum , "pin this up in his room".

I just thought this was the worst of it but over the next few days between the sexy Teacher and the pull-ups that stimulated my dick, I realised was going to have a hard time trying not to come.*
~~~~~~~~
And that's it keep emailing me if you want previews*

Old 05-24-2011, 04:09 AM   #10
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

it is very very good... im waiting to see how it will continue and how he's going to make this 2 years!! please dont keep me waiting!

keep it up
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #11
submissiver

Post Thanks

Thank you guys, how many more parts will I do.

Here is a preview

Spoiler:

I woke up after nap time with a leaking diaper, yes a leaking diaper after nap time, horrified I crawled behind the boxes to change myself but was spotted by Teacher who hoisted me up onto the changing table with her arms streched out as is to keep me far away, the smell wasn't that bad was it, "I pooped myself" I thought as the semi-liquid sloshed around, I had been cleaned but the new diaper stimulated me and I was on the verge of coming in my clean diaper, I felt myself beig lowered on to the ground and saw Teacher picking Lily up in her wet dress and leaky diaper, me already on the verge of orgasm exploded when Teacher cleaned Lilys privates and I caught a glimpse, I hoped the come would be covered by pee quickly.

There you go.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
submissiver

Post New quote

Here is the longer newer preview
Spoiler:

I woke up after naptime with a wet diaper, yes a wet diaper after naptime, embarrassed and horrified I crawled behind the boxes to change myself but Teacher saw me and hoisted me up onto the changing table with her arms steched out as if to avoid me or a smell, I thought to myself "Do I smell that bad or was Teacher exaggerating, I was set down and I realised that my poo and pee had mixed and were giving me a horrible smell and a "bouncy" diaper to match, I was cleaned off and diapered but was not given a laxative or my special "drinky" I was set down and moved myself under my blanket before my hands found my crotch, I exploded a few minutes after when I caught, well a glimpse of Lilys visably tight cunt while she was being cleaned off, I hoped that my mess was soon covered before Teacher next changed me.
And there you go, email me at [email protected].

Old 05-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #13
submissiver

Default Part 5

Here you go guys, I'm sorry I took so long, please tell me how good it is.
Also this is sort of co-authored by Heyy, so give him credit too.
~~~~~~~
*Bedwetting and Me
Part 5
The "Extra Special" Class

Month 1
Week 3
Day 4

Three and a half weeks in and I hated it, I was paraded around in public with the class on "school" trips while we wore giant diapers and t-shirts with babylike slogans on them,and also we had to use pacafiers and we were stapped into baby buggies, not only this but when we went swimming we wore swim diapers and were changed in public, and when I was not in "school" it was worse sometimes my Mum would give me the laxative and a special drink that made you pee but didn't put me in diapers "just in case I was ready" needless to say I was not allowed talk or walk and was in a buggy so when I needed to go I went and was still pushed around and laughed at, I could remember one time when some sixteen-year-olds attacked me on the beach, but that's old news what's new is the "extra special" class I'm in, it started last week.

Month 1
Week 2
Day 1

I crawled in and was immediately changed from wet shorts into a diaper and t-shirt, Mum was disappointed, "How did this happen, I didn't even give you your drinky today" she said, I knew what she meant by "drinky" and sobbed and released my bladder while I was being changed by Teacher, she wiped me off again and replaced the wet diaper with a clean one. Teacher walked over to Mum and whispered something into her ear, I didn't hear so grabbed my milk bottle and started sucking, Teacher saw me and then went around feeding people their milk, she then called out "Nap-time" and after realising my fatigue I fell asleep.
I woke up after naptime with a wet diaper, yes a wet diaper after naptime, embarrassed and horrified I crawled behind the boxes to change myself but Teacher saw me and hoisted me up onto the changing table with her arms steched out as if to avoid me or a smell, I thought to myself "Do I smell that bad or was Teacher exaggerating, I was set down and I realised that my poo and pee had mixed and were giving me a horrible smell and a "bouncy" diaper to match, I was cleaned off and diapered but was not given a laxative or my special "drinky" I was set down and moved myself under my blanket before my hands found my crotch, I exploded a few minutes after when I caught, well a glimpse of Lilys visably tight cunt while she was being cleaned off, I hoped that my mess was soon covered before Teacher next changed me.
Unfortunately my mess wasn't covered by my next poo and Teacher told me that I would be put in her "extra special" class now.
When Mum picked me up with Lilys mum Mary, the four of us (me, Mum, Mary and Lily) were tugged into a corner together where then we were told that Teacher was leaving, I felt sad and tried to hold in my bladder but mum looked at me and nodded and my pee flooded out and was barely held by my diaper and looking at Teacher she explained that we could go to a different "class" with her, she told my Mum and Mary that she would like to have a private chat with me and Lily, they both left and Teacher led me and Lily into separate rooms, Teacher came into my room and said that I'm allowed to talk if I called her Teacher or Mistress Megan, I nodded and she said to tell me if I wanted her to stop and the room was sound proof, she locked the door and started caressing my private area, or she would have if I didn't have a diaper, I told her "Mistress Megan, can you change my diaper, and she stepped away and pulled out everything she needed, except a diaper, she slowly took my diaper off while French-kissing me, her tongue felt amazing and she pulled away and left me there, Teacher cleaned me up and started deep throating me, I came in her mouth but she kept going, my dick hard again almost instantly, she touched her nose against my stomach (an impressive feat with my nine inch dick) she sucked and I started thrusting unconsciously but she pulled off and asked if I was a virgin, I hesitated and said "Yes I am a virgin." she slapped me across the face and I immediately said "Yes Mistress Megan, I am a virgin" she nodded and pulled her skirt and blouse off and I saw her wearing lingerie socks, knickers and bra, going back to take her knickers off I was greeted with an erect cunt and she told me that I owed her, knowing what she meant I kneeled down and started licking her, while there I penetrated with my tongue and felt a tight vagina until I hit her clit and she came everywhere, wanting to please her I pulled turned away and licked her come up, when I was finished I stood up and felt something slowly go up my ass, I moaned and it pulled out and she told me to get on a chair, I sat down and she strapped my limbs into ropes and pulled the chair away then pulled some ropes and I was orientated into a spread eagled position face down more then a half metre above the ground, Teacher walked around in front of me and I saw a roughly seven inch pink silicon cock in my face, she poured something in my mouth and said to suck on her, she then thrust her dildo into my mouth but only got halfway down when I made a chocking noise, she pulled out and said, "You didn't deep throat but my slave fucker is lined up now, she left my field of vision but seconds later started wanking me but stopped when I groaned in pleasure, *she then banged her fake dick into my ass and thrusted in and out, slowly then fast, I begged her to stop but *she just shoved it in further and I came on the floor, "Silly slave, I hadn't reached your prostate yet, you love it I think, don't you"
I responded with a moan and agreed "Yes Mistress" but she was already sucking my flaccid dick and told me "You're all empty now so I'll let you down", after letting me down she gestured for me to follow her, she showed me into the same room as Lily who was strapped down to a table with a vibe in her tight hole while moaning pleasurably, "Lily", said Teacher, "I'm going to unstrap you and then strap my other little slave in there", I helped her unstrap Lily while wondering who her other little slave was, being naked I'm sure Lily could feel my hard dick on her body, when Lily was un strapped Teacher shoved me onto the bed and strapped me in, she removed Lily's vibrator and shoved in my ass and turned it on high, she the told Lily to lick up her come and then suck my dick, Lily complied and Teacher started fucking Lily's ass fast and hard, she stopped sucking me off and started panting in delight as Teacher fuckeded her, Lily spoke slowly between gasps of pleasure "Please switch to my pussy Mistress, I'm a virgin and I need it so bad", Teacher replied with a sweet voice, "No my child, I would like you to be fucked by Rose" Lily blinked in confusion and Teacher told her "My other slave's name is too ugly so I am going to call him Rose now instead", I tried to protest but came onto the table and couldn't reply properly, Teacher quickly unstrapped me and pulled the vibe out then handed her strap-on to Lily who quickly put it on and understanding Teacher began to fuck me in the ass.
~~~~~~~
Well thanks for reading everybody I am going to post more when I can, email me (it's in my signature) for previews.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bedwetting, diaper, story