Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Heart 18-F home alone with boyfriend :) t&d :)

Hey everyone. It really has been a very long time since I've had a chance to get on here.

I think, however, that I'm in the mood for a little fun I'll be home alone for a few hours with my boyfriend, Gabriel, today. So, you can ask both of us truths, give us dares, and hopefully let us have a good time.

While my limits still apply, I need to add a few limits for us as a couple:
1. No sex. Absolutely none. I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way.
2. Absolutely nothing public or even semi public - we will be limited to inside the house only.
3. It is okay to let us play with each other since we are totally comfortable around each other
4. We have done pretty much everything besides sex. So, that's fine.
5. So that we can get to all the dares today, do not give very long dares unless they won't interfere with other dares (example: don't let him tie me up for 2 hours )
6. Keep us both involved in the dares
7. I have toys. Yes, he knows, and yes you can ask us to use them *bluses*

Well, that's pretty much it. Go ahead and start givin us some stuff. I'll be back when he gets over!

Ps: let's not repeat any truths or dares

<3 Lyn & Gabe

Edit: I forgot to list off my toys ^.^
I have a normal really simple vibrator that runs from an iPod (look up ohmibod if you dont know what that is) and I have another one that's a small one with a remote. My last one is flat and curved to fit over the entire area down there (it doesn't go in).
And of course, I have some rope, and other random household items...

Last edited by Lyn; 05-15-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

Default hey

hey what toys do you have
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:57 AM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

ok since yous are quite innocent, ask each other what your ultimate sexual fantasy is

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

and a dare is show him how you play with yourself

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
Asmodeus

Tie him up and jerk him to the edge. After 5 mins you can choose if you want him to cum or not.
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:37 AM   #6
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Have a competition to see who can make the other cum first. The one who lasts longest gets to pick the other's underwear for a week.
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #7
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

heres a couple for you guys:

Fashion show:
Do a fashion show you each choose three outfits or looks, getting progressively more revealing and take turns modeling them for a couple minutes each you can even take pictures of each other and you each choose your favorite.

Blind search:
one of you needs to hide a small piece of tape somewhere on their body then stand facing the wall with their legs spread and their hands on the wall. The other person comes in blindfolded and must search the first person until they find the tape. Then switch, see who has the better time.

have fun and good luck

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #8
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

do the dance from dirty danceing

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #9
abdwb
getDare Sweetheart

He should tie you up, then use two toys on you and make you orgasm twice. After that he has to clean you up.
abdwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Ohh Some of these look like a lot of fun. My parents are leaving in a few minutes and He will be here in about an hour I can't wait!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #11
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

Before he leaves you, strip naked and tell him to spank you. After he is done, kiss both of his feet and say 'Thank you sir'.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #12
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxstupid15xx View Post
hey what toys do you have
I edited my first post to make a listing Gabe has been here for a little while, now so we've already gotten started!

Last edited by Lyn; 05-15-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
ok since yous are quite innocent, ask each other what your ultimate sexual fantasy is
Hahaha This one was interesting I said I would really enjoy being tied down and made to cum over and over...

He said he would enjoy a 3-some with another girl :P I laughed, friendly punched him in the arm, and then he promptly pointed out that I would enjoy it, too. And...well.. he's right since I'm a little bicurious :P So... I suppose a punishment needs to happen :P haha.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #14
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
and a dare is show him how you play with yourself
He's already seen me do this, but there's no harm in doing it in front of him But I had to tie him up to keep him from joining in hehe.

I just sat down and fingered myself slowly, getting faster while feeling myself under my shirt... it's usually how I get off when not using toys.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
dmoney
getDare Devil

Wear a low-cut blouse with no bra on, a pair of bikini bottoms, and some tight shorts that hold up even if the zipper is down. Leave the shorts unzipped so the bikini bottoms are showing. Place your cell phone on vibrate and put it down the front of your bikini bottoms. Should you get a call, you must answer it wherever you are by reaching down and pulling it out. If you want to be more daring, have the phone sitting in your bikini bottoms so the top of the phone sticks out of the top of the bikini bottoms, so people can see your phone is there.

His dare is similar, but more challenging because he'll have to hide his hard on. Have him wear a pair of your shorts and a pair of your panties. Have him put his phone on vibrate and shove it down his shorts similarly. It's up to you if you want to unzip the front of his shorts, because they would most likely fall down. In any event, the same rules apply if he gets a phone call.

Now the fun part... go to a mall, shopping center, anywhere that this can be seen. You each get a maximum of 5 outbound calls to each other, or other people... no matter who it is, you are limited to 5. Any incoming calls are freebies, and so are incoming texts. So, try to get friends to call you thoughout the day. Don't waste the outbounds calling each other... you can maximize the fun by getting several incoming calls and texts instead.

Only other permissable use of phones, other than making and taking your calls and texts...

Use the cameras to take pictures of each other wearing your outfits (try to keep as confidential as you wish), and get an IM account to share them.

At the end of the day, you both will be wet. You must 69 each other and lick/suck the juices and cum clean before showering.

Also... almost forgot... netiher of your shorts can be buttoned on top.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk