Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan: College Roommates

Ben smiled to himself as walked into his dorm room. It was Friday afternoon and he was done with classes for the week. He glimpsed the time on his alarm clock as he sat down in front of his computer. It was 3:14, which meant his roommate would not be back for a couple more hours. He checked his email and casually browsed the Internet. Yet, after a few minutes, his interest began to wane. Ben slowly unzipped his pants as he searched for more pleasurable entertainment. Becoming absorbed in the images on his computer screen, Ben was startled when he heard the door open behind him.

"Evan!" He exclaimed as he quickly turned around, "What are you doing here?"

"Surprised to see me?" Evan asked, smirking knowingly.

"Didn't expect you," Ben tried to explain anxiously as he struggled to slide his pants back up, "I... I thought you were..."

"My last class was cancelled," Evan replied, glancing at Ben's freshly zipped jeans, "Don't let me interrupt you."

"No, it's no problem. You just caught me off guard."

"What are you watching?" Evan asked, pointing toward Ben's computer screen, on which a video featuring two naked young men could still be seen.

"N-nothing," answered Ben as he hurriedly closed the video, embarrassed to have forgotten that it was still playing. Ben had never told Evan that he was attracted to boys.

"It's cool, man. No worries. Anyway, I was just dropping my books off so I could hit the gym for a little bit. See you later," said Evan as he walked back out of the room.

Ben did not know how to react as Evan left. He was a bit worried about what Evan would think; however, he was also oddly aroused by the incident. The traumatic experience certainly did not stop Ben from enjoying himself while his roommate was at the gym.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to collegeboy for this post:
Old 05-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

good start please keep going
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:05 AM   #3
Ryann

This story looks like it has the potential to go far! Great story! Can't wait for them next chapter
Old 05-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #4
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde

What an excellent start. i cannot wait to read more.

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm. Good so far Keep it up, although longer chapters would be quite nice. ^.^
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (II)

Evan greeted Ben as he returned from the gym. Ben was still on the computer, but now he was merely playing a game. Evan knew Ben was surely embarrassed to have been caught in such a revealing and compromising predicament earlier. Yet, Evan was hardly offended by what he had seen. He too had pleasured himself many times in the past while Ben was out of the room.

Ben watched out of the corner of his eye as Evan pulled off his sweaty shirt and slid out of his gym shorts, revealing a pair of red boxer briefs. This was hardly the first time Ben had seen his roommate changing. Yet, now he could not help feeling especially turned on by Evan’s well-built body. Although Ben was trying to hide it, Evan knew his roommate was watching him as he grabbed a towel and headed to the shower to clean up.

As Evan showered, he thought about what he had seen this afternoon. He had long wondered whether Ben might be gay, and the video Ben had been watching certainly seemed to confirm these suspicions. What surprised Evan was that he was having trouble keeping his mind off Ben. Evan had had several girlfriends and considered himself to be straight. So, why could he not stop these images of his roommate from occupying his thoughts?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good start. I'm hooked, and I want more!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Ryann

I would copy nuditys post. I'm hooked on this, has a great start and I'm looking out for the next chapter
Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #9
collegeboy

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you're all enjoying it so far!

I plan to have another update ready tomorrow. Truths and dares will definitely show up, but not for a few parts into the story.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:11 AM   #10
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (III)

It was 10:30 on Saturday morning as Evan turned to his roommate and asked, "Got any big plans for the weekend?"

"Not really," answered Ben, "I have a little homework I probably ought to start, but I'll probably just hang around the dorm all day."

"Yeah, I'm not expecting a lot of excitement either."

Both boys had just gotten out of bed. When Ben mentioned that he was going to go take a shower, Evan decided that he could use one as well. So, they each took their things and walked down the hall together. The dorm bathroom was shared between the ten rooms on the hall. Upon their arrival, two of the bathroom's three shower stalls were already occupied.

"Go ahead. I'll wait," Ben mumbled as he started to move back toward the door.

"You were getting ready to shower first. It's yours," said Evan, who paused for a moment and then continued tentatively, "Or we can both use it if you want? Save some time?"

Ben was taken aback to hear this idea spoken by Evan, but felt his heart begin to beat a little more quickly with anticipation.

"If you're cool with that," Evan added cautiously, uncertain what had possessed him to make such a suggestion or whether he might have offended his roommate by doing so.

"That's fine," answered Ben quietly, trying to hide his excitement as he followed Evan into the stall and closed the shower curtain behind them.

The two stripped slowly, neither looking the other in the eyes. They had seen each other in their underwear numerous times while changing clothes, but had never both been fully naked in one another's presence like this. They were both nervous, shuffling awkwardly back and forth to give each other room under the water. Neither of them spoke a word during their time in the shower. Nonetheless, it was impossible for either of them to hide his growing manhood from the other.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #11
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

could be very interesting.

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:48 AM   #12
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (IV)

Back in the dorm room, Ben pulled a pair of pants over his white briefs while Evan, who was wearing blue boxer briefs today, slid on a pair of shorts. Both had remained uncomfortably quiet since stepping into the shower, neither sure quite how the other felt.

"So about yesterday," began Evan, deciding to break the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were in class. I shouldn't have been–"

"No," Evan interrupted Ben's unnecessary apology, "I don't mind. I've done the same when you're gone, but the video you were watching. It looked like two guys? So, I was just wondering, you know..."

As Evan trailed off, Ben went ahead and answered the question he knew his friend wanted to ask, "Yes... I like guys, Evan."

The two looked into each other's eyes for a moment, unsure what to say, before Ben continued, "I hope that doesn't make the whole shower thing weird. I know you're straight..."

Evan felt privileged that Ben had openly shared this information and decided to divulge his own secrets, "You're right. I have always been happy with girls, but since yesterday, I haven't been able to get you out of my head, Ben. I don't know what it is."

As Evan said these words, the tension quickly melted from the room. Now that they had begun to confide their feelings with one another, both boys grew more comfortable. Both boys had been too focused on their dialogue to finish dressing, and the two now embraced in a shirtless hug.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:58 AM   #13
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde

I love it. I love it. I love it.

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #14
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great job! I am really digging this story!!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #15
alex987

Great so far! Keep it up!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk