Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
JIMBUK2

Default Mom indebted to Daughters

This is my first story posting i've done so go easy. I've had this idea for a while so i finally decided to post it.

Background on characters:
Linda is a 42 year old mom with two daughters. Lilly, who's 17, and Taylor, who's 15. Linda is a single mother as her husband left her when Lilly was only a toddler. She manages to keep herself in good shape. She is very white and has medium length straight brown hair, green eyes, and a great face. She is a little curvy, but not fat. 5' 8". Shapely enough to be a milf by having 36 DDs and a big, but not flabby ass. Lilly is built similar to her mother. A little shorter at 5'7". Long brown hair. Curvy, but a little bit on the heavy side. 36D and a big ass. No gut. Taylor has short blonde hair, 5'10", and quite fit. She has a real tight ass. Also has 34 C. They live in a nice residential area in a single story but larger than average house. There's a pool in the back and an outdoor shower on the side of the house.
JIMBUK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
JIMBUK2

Default Part 1

Linda had recently taken some time off from work to spend more time with her two daughters, Lilly and Taylor, for she felt like she was not spending enough time with them. She felt like she hardly knew them. She had been so consumed with her work as a very successful real estate agent. This was the girl's week off from school during spring break. She asked them to come into the family room where she told them that they would be spending spring break together having fun. This didn't go over so well. Lilly planned on going to Cancun with friends and Taylor wanted to spend her week with friends skiing. Both of the girls were now extremely upset with their mom and stormed off to their rooms. Linda knew she had screwed up. She tried knocking on their doors to talk to them, but neither would open up. She decided to sleep it off and try again tomorrow.

That morning, when Lilly and Taylor came into the kitchen for breakfast, Linda tried talking to them. Neither would respond to anything. They sat down at the table and ate their breakfast. Linda finally sat down with them and broke down, "Please. Girls. I'm really trying here. I am. I want to have fun with you guys. I want you to enjoy your spring break and somehow tolerate my presence. I don't care what you do. I really don't. Please, I'll do anything for you girls." Finally, Taylor and Lilly took recognition of this and started whispering to each other.

Lilly spoke up and told their weeping mother, "Alright mom, we've got an idea..."

Last edited by JIMBUK2; 04-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:21 AM   #3
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz more I love were this is going
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBUK2 View Post
...Linda is a 42 year old mom with two daughters. Lilly, who's 17, and Taylor, who's 15. Linda is a single mother as her husband left her when Lilly was only a toddler....
Where is Taylor's father? Lily's father left when she was no more than 1yr-3 months as Linda would have to conceive Taylor 9 months prior (2 year difference between Lilly and Taylor).
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
JIMBUK2

Quote:
Where is Taylor's father? Lily's father left when she was no more than 1yr-3 months as Linda would have to conceive Taylor 9 months prior (2 year difference between Lilly and Taylor).
That's going to be implemented into the story. Don't worry
Old 04-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
katebabe21

this seems interesting please keep it going would you possibly be able to PM me once you have updated this story?
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #7
JIMBUK2

Default Part 2

"Taylor and I have decided that we can make something work. You said you'd do anything?"

"Anything! Oh please, tell me! " cried Linda.

"Alright. We're gonna play a little game. High-Low. It's nice and simple. We are gonna lay out ten cards and you have to guess whether it is higher or lower than the previous card. The first card will be flipped over for you."

Linda had thought that they had grown out of little kiddie games like these. She figured the idea would be a game where they could just gang up on her and beat her at something she's bad at.

Taylor left the room to get the cards and once she returned and started shuffling the cards, Lilly clarified their intentions. "Oh ya. We want to make this game interesting, so we'll make a little bet. If you get more than half of the cards right, we will do something for you. If you don't, you have to do something for us. And it can be anything."

This made Linda a little uneasy, but she tried to stay hopeful and happy that she could finally have some fun with her kids.

Taylor laid out the cards and Linda got ready to play...
Old 04-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #8
katebabe21

very nice update... this story seems to be developing nicely!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:12 PM   #9
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

i like it keep going!
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #10
faceTHEdare

This story seems to turn out really good, can you please PM me when you've posted the next parts

Send a message if you want to play, or be my dare slave Or Misstress!

18/man/SWE
faceTHEdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
JIMBUK2

Default Part 3

Taylor set out the ten cards on the table. She flipped the first one over to reveal a 6. The reasonable guess was higher so thats what I told them. Taylor flipped the card over to reveal a 4. Off to a bad start. I guessed higher again and got a 7. One wrong, one right. I guessed lower and it was jack. Without thinking I guessed lower and, wouldn't you know it, it was a queen. Lilly and Taylor had devious smiles on their faces. I was thinking that they rigged the game, but I saw the deck get shuffled. I guessed lower and won it as it was a 5. Next, I went lower and it was an 8. Two right, four wrong. As the girls' grins got bigger, I was actually getting worried. They had obviously already thought out what they were going to make me do. But I tried to focus. Moving on, I guessed lower and it was a 10. Then I guessed lower and it was a 2. Then higher and it was an ace. However, they argued that the ace was lower than the 2. I thought it made no sense, but i kept playing. But, with 3 right and 6 wrong, there was no way I could win. They said there was no point in the last one, for I had lost.

Taylor collected the cards and put them away. They then both sat down in front of me with evil looks on their faces. I had to do something for them now. Anything for them. What had I gotten myself into...
Old 04-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #12
hadesnyberg
Account Banned

Location: where you die i will be the last thing you see but until then i am in your worst nightmares

i love the story hurry and write another part i will be waiting
i can be contacted at [email protected] but pm me first if your going and wait for me to pm back to so i have a heads up i look forward to hearing from you
Hades DarkBlade
hadesnyberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
doggy_slave

sounds good, this will be interesting
Old 04-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #14
JIMBUK2

Default Part 4

Taylor and Lilly both were looking at me and building up the suspense for what I had to do for them. I was a bit scared since I said I would do literally anything. Finally, Lilly spoke up, "The thing you have to do for us will lead for you having to do more things. So if you have anything you planned on doing this week, tell us now." I thought about it and I had cleared everything so I had absolutely no plans. "Good. Well, first things first. You are now our slave. We can make you do absolutely anything and we can do absolutely anything to you. You made it clear you were willing. You will be our slave for the next whole week. It's Sunday, so you'll be released at noon on next Sunday. Until then, you are ours."

I was freaking out. A slave? I had no idea they were so devious. I knew this next week was going to be a ridiculous amount of work. I was hoping for some rest and relaxation. But I guess I walked right into this one. I asked them, "so, what am I entitled to do as your slave? Do your chores? Buy you things?"

They simply laughed. Taylor, surprisingly told me, "No no no. We wouldn't make you do back breaking work like that on your week off. No. We are not that mean. The stuff you'll be doing is more.... demeaning. It won't be physically stressful, but this week isn't going to be easy for you, I can assure you that."

I always thought of Taylor as my little angel, but now i was seeing a new side of her. Lilly has always been sweet, but I knew she had a wild side. I'm sure she had been talking to Taylor to get her like this. Before I could ask what I was to do first, Lilly told me. "Well, it's after lunch time and we are starving. Can you go and match us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" It seemed easy enough, so I started walking towards the pantry. Lilly stopped me, " Woah there cowboy. I wasn't finished. Here, put this on aswell." She handed me an apron, so I proceeded to put it on. One more time I was stopped by Lilly, "Not over your clothes, don't be silly. We want you to wear the apron. And just the apron." Unsure of if I understood her, I gave her a confused look. The two of them simply nodded. I couldn't believe they were doing this to me. But i promised them.

So I stepped out of the room for a second. I took off my shirt and jeans. I hesitated, but I then took off my bra and thong. I put the apron on. I'm not sure how they knew, but it was just the right size apron so that it wouldn't quite cover everything. My breasts were barely staying in the apron and the tops of my nipples were showing over the top it was so small. And if I stood up tall, you could see the bottom of my shaved crotch. And my ass was out there completely. I walked back into the kitchen with my daughters holding in laughter. I proceeded to make there sandwiches.

As they ate, they said I had another task to do...
Old 04-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
doggy_slave

very nice, it will be intersting to see where this story goes

Advertisements
Kink Talk