Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
Achilles

Default Anything!!

Ill do any dare you give me as long as it takes place on my property, or a small ravine by my house, or in my car.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
dawnfire

Okay, I dare you read a Wallstreet journal (or similarly fascinating piece of journalism) while sitting in your car, fully-clothed, listening to classical music, near your ravine, sometime during the day tomorrow.
dawnfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
Achilles

Will do should be hard. ^^
Old 01-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #4
saintcmj13

dude....your IQ will increase in insane amounts just from that one dare

be carefullllllllll
saintcmj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
Achilles

Done! Perhaps it was the hardest most challenging dare that has ever graced this good earth!!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:32 AM   #6
doesnotdaremuch

Send a message via AIM to doesnotdaremuch

Shave your legs.
Paint your nails and toenails.
Give head to a banana.
Bind your legs and try to drive. :-X
doesnotdaremuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:05 AM   #7
Achilles

ok
I'll have to get some nail stuff, but ok lol. SHould be fun I guess.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:27 AM   #8
robert.glynn

Default an anal dare for you

Go to the ravine, take some lube and a dildoe, or another object that you can use to fuck your ass hole. Get naked, take off all your clothes, including your shoes. Fold them neatly and hide them under a shrub. Move away from your clothes as far as you can. Use the lube and finger fuck yourself for a long time, using first one, then two, and then, three fingers. Do not touch your cock. Finger yourself deeply, stroke your prostate gland and say out loud "I am a whore and I am fucking my cunt." Next lube the dildoe, and again without touching your cock, fuck your self in the ass. Keep fucking yourself untill your ass hole is sore. With the dildoe still up your shit cunt, return to where you left your clothes and get dressed. Do not cum, untill the next day, and then only after you have again fingered and fucked yourself, with the dildoe.
robert.glynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
doesnotdaremuch

Send a message via AIM to doesnotdaremuch

Let us know how all of the dares went.
doesnotdaremuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesnotdaremuch View Post
Shave your legs.
Paint your nails and toenails.
Give head to a banana.
Bind your legs and try to drive. :-X
That went fairly uneventful was kinda tricky and the other one I'll try as soon as I can, sounds fun actually. I have done things like that before. Anal dares are in fact my favorite. Lot of snow on the ground as well so it will be a cold dare. I'll tell you how it goes. ^^

Last edited by Achilles; 01-07-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #11
Achilles

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert.glynn View Post
Go to the ravine, take some lube and a dildoe, or another object that you can use to fuck your ass hole. Get naked, take off all your clothes, including your shoes. Fold them neatly and hide them under a shrub. Move away from your clothes as far as you can. Use the lube and finger fuck yourself for a long time, using first one, then two, and then, three fingers. Do not touch your cock. Finger yourself deeply, stroke your prostate gland and say out loud "I am a whore and I am fucking my cunt." Next lube the dildoe, and again without touching your cock, fuck your self in the ass. Keep fucking yourself untill your ass hole is sore. With the dildoe still up your shit cunt, return to where you left your clothes and get dressed. Do not cum, untill the next day, and then only after you have again fingered and fucked yourself, with the dildoe.
Took me awhile to get out there and do this dare, but I finnally did and it was quite fun. It was quite cold though because of all the snow, and stuff. So I took off all my clothes, and put them in this group of bushes and walked a couple hundred feet away, FREEZING mind you. I fingered myself for a good bit then fucked myself with the dildo until I was burning so much I couldn't take it all, and on top of it left it in until the next day. Woulda been more fun if I wasn't literally freezing my balls off but it was a good grand old time none the less.

Advertisements
Kink Talk