Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
BeX25

Default Bex a work of art [fiction]

Hiya,

After the thrill of the last forfeit, the forth, both Jo and I were really craving the buzz and excitement that we have been getting doing our games. It was at this point that we decided to ditch the monthly looser idea and to just go full in with daring each other to do what we could do, whenever we could do it!
The first event happened on afternoon. I was decorating my lounge and had moved all the furniture into the middle of the room and had just started painting the walls an apple white. I had my scruffy clothes on and had been at it about half an hour when the doorbell went.

Jo was stood there. ‘I wondered if you wanted to go shopping?’ she asked, she looked at me and then added ‘obviously not though.’ ‘You can help me’ I quickly added, ‘If you help, I will have it done quicker Jo’. I made my helpless look and fluttered my eyelashes at her. ‘Oh ok’ Jo said, ‘who knows it may be fun’. She came in and I showed her a brush, roller and tray she could use and we got to work.

After a while catching up on the gossip and that, I was rolling paint onto a section of wall when the paint ran down the rollers handle and down my hand. ‘Shit’ I said to Jo, ‘I’ve got paint all over my hand, I had better get it off quick’ I put the roller down and told Jo to look for the white spirit. Jo replied ‘Bex, you are dizzy sometimes. You are using emulsion paint; its water based and so will come off with water!’ She shook her head and said ‘Just go and wash it off’.

I went off to the cloakroom and washed my hand under the tap, amazed I saw how the paint simply began to disappear and come off. I was struck by an urge. As I stood there in the cloakroom, just off the hallway I undid my jeans and pulled them off, threw my socks off, grabbed at my t-shirt and pulled it over my head before dropping my pants and as they landed around my ankles I whipped my bra off. How I like it I thought totally naked. Jo was still painting in the lounge and called through, ‘how’s it going, you got it all off yet?’ I jiggled around on the wood floor of the hallway, watching happily as my boobs danced around before me. ‘Yes you could say that’ I said as I did a star jump across the hall ending up in the door frame to the lounge. Holding the frame at the edges, I rotated my hips and boobs a few times as though doing a pole dance for Jo. However there was no music or pole and Jo just stared at me, giggled and said ‘Bex what the fuck are you doing?’

‘Watching that paint wash off, Jo, gave me an idea, I dare you to paint me head to toe?’ I rushed over to an unopened plastic dust sheet, picked it up, opened it and unfolded it across one end of the lounge. ‘you can do it here’ I picked up a brush and the tin of paint and set them down on the plastic. I stood there legs wide open hands on hips and said ‘well come on then’, then decided to lie on the floor on my back. ‘How do you want me Jo?’ I asked. Jo said walking over to me ‘ok, get up, stand up here as you were legs open’.

Jo picked up a brush and shoved it into the paint. Pulling it out I watched the paint running off the brush back into the pot. The brush was heavily loaded with paint, looking like a big melting lollipop in Jo’s hand. She moved the brush towards me and landed it on the top of my left boob. For a moment she just watched, the paint running down my breast like the opposite of melting chocolate. As the roundness of the bottom of my boob began, gravity took over and the paint fell first as a steady stream, then in drips, to the floor, settling around my feet. Jo lifted the brush and added more paint from the tin. This time the brush landed on my tummy. The paint stuck to my body like cream and Jo moved the brush to the side a bit before removing it. I stood there with two great dollops of paint on my naked body. As I watched the latest dollop I noticed gravity took this load straight down between my legs. I watched as the paint instantly aged me, the tidy mass of pubic hair around my pussy turning white before my eyes. When the paint reached my inner lips, I could feel its coldness coating me there. I looked down to see a gloop of paint dangling from my pussy and slowly oozing towards the floor like saliva, eventually it made contact with the plastic sheet and separated from my body.

Jo continued painting my body. She paid attention to every nook and cranny of it ensuring that every inch of it was coated in paint. The feeling I had as my skin became more and more covered was great, I felt for a moment that it would have been the same as this if I was invisible. Jo had now coated my arms, legs, back and front and stopped around my neck. ‘There we go’ she said standing back admiring her art work. ‘Jo’ I said, ‘you have not finished’. She looked at me, began to speak, then paused a moment before saying ‘you want me to do your head?’ ‘Yes, face, hair, everything’ I replied. She took the brush and began. The paint covered my cheeks and I closed my eyes as she brushed over them, before hearing the brush run over my ears. Finally she started with my hair, rubbing it into my hair off the brush which was loaded with as much paint as she could get onto it. ‘There’ Jo said, ‘You are done’. As I stood there I began to realise that this was not as clever an idea as I first thought. I now realised I was stood in my living room coated in paint. Oh and naked underneath!

Jo opened the patio doors and I splodged out like some monster from the deep, trailing gooey slime behind me. I stood on the patio whilst Jo hosed me down with the hosepipe. She said afterwards it was quite exciting seeing my skin becoming revealed in patches before revealing the naked me beneath.

Last edited by BeX25; 01-06-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: grammar
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
InsertUsernameHere
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to InsertUsernameHere
Thumbs up

Quite a unique story, good work
I would give it a 8/10
InsertUsernameHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice Story!! Awesome

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #4
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

l'd give it 7 a liked it though
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Default my first post

you are the best story writer in this site and out of all the ones you have done i like this 1 the best
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

the stories are nice and short!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk