Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!
Rainbow 18 female taking all dares!

Well, Nearly all dares.
For these dares I only have a few limits everything else you choose.
I will try and fit in most of the dares and I will ask for punishments if I don't do them.
I will not allow myself to add more limits so if I forget something well too bad for me.

Hard limits: Family, Messy, Illegal, Friends, Extreme Public, Eating, Scat, Drinking pee.
Taa... >_<

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I dare you to gather some clothe pins and your favorite toy. First, edge with your toy. Next, put pins on your nipples and edge again. Take the pins off but put one on your clit and edge again. Finally, put pins on nipples and clit and masturbate to orgasm. Report back!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Will do that soon!

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
ace1991

I don't know if you would count this as messy, but I dare you to drink as close to 2 litres of water as you can, then strip naked and sit in the bath. There you will stay, masturbating, until you cannot hold your pee any longer. Try and edge at least 5 times. Then, you may bring yourself to orgasm, but you must release your pee as you do it. Then lie in it for 15 minutes, before getting out and cleaning yourself off.

EXPANSIONS TO THE ABOVE:
- Do it with clothes pins on your nipples, and pull them off as you orgasm without unclipping
- Have something up your ass for the duration
- covered in toothpaste
- Put toothpaste on your pussy while masturbating
- You are not allowed to orgasm, only release your pee. Then you must continue masturbating for the rest of the 15 minutes, still not orgasm, and not do so for the rest of the day

Then, write a detailed report on how it went

Tell us about any toys that you can use (or other items of relevance) as well. And do you live at home?
ace1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #5
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

I dare you to ball up your panties and stick them in your pussy. Once that's done, put clothespins on your nipples, tie string to the clothespins and tie them off somewhere so they pull. Finally, get a hairbrush and begin riding it up your ass while yanking on the strings with the other hand. Keep this up for five minutes and then yank off the clothespins without opening them.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Sit cross legged. Now tie your big toe, put the rope around your back and tie it to your other toe, keep it tight. Wrap rope around your breasts several times nice and tight. Add pegs to your nipples, a gag if you have one. Insert a vibrator if you have one at maximum setting. Now tie your hands behind your back.

Stay like this until you've orgasmed 3 times. If you take longer then 30 mins, spank each breast for each minuets extra.

Report back. ^^
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I dare you to do detailed resports after each dare you do. I dare you to get something EXTREMELY spicy and then rub it all over your clit. When you stop feeing the burning sensation, apply more of the stuff. Repeat until out of the spice.

I also note that you did not include pics/vid in your limits, though those can't be asked for on a thread.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
spinner314

I dare you to add me to your messenger and be my slave when you are on. My email is [email protected]
spinner314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #9
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Ha ha. Not doing the last one.

Be creative
Old 03-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #10
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to masturbate til you cum, three times. Then take one of your panties and stuff them into your pussy, and leave them there to soak in the juices. Next, go to a public place, like a park, or a shopping mall, and leave those panties there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18 female, all dares, any dares, dare, female dares