Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
CamillaCD

Default 20 year old Slave wants dares

I'm looking for a master who will play dares with me. I send you all my pictures, then you post a thread in the dares, with all the thinks i have to do, or ask other members in the thread what i should do. I do them and take pictures of it and send them to you. If i'm not a good slave you post all my pictures here or anywhere else on the web.

Who wanna help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01650.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1898  
CamillaCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
GRS

Default ok

ok ill help but what are ur likes and limits
GRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
CamillaCD

Default Hi :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRS View Post
ok ill help but what are ur likes and limits
Thanks
My likes are:
Humiliation, Crossdressing, Forced Bi, Cum, Pee, Poo, bondage, spanking, and all that stuff. I like extreme humiliation

My limits are blood, animals, kids
CamillaCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #4
storyboy

I'm also interested. My skype is pokermaniac1122, would you like to chat there?
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #5
peterq86

Of course I'll help you. :-)

Since you like humiliation, let's start with a real classic:

- Order a pizza or any other food at a delivery service. Ask how long it will last until they come.

- Shortly before the delivery guy comes, strip down to your birthday suit, wet your body and your hair with water so that it looks like you were just coming out of the shower. Then wrap a small towel that barely covers your crotch loosely around your breasts.

- Hide your purse in a place which can be seen from the door of your flat. With "hide it" I mean: Put it in a place where it will take you some time to get it from (so that you can act as if you were searching it). The main thing is that the delivery guy has some time to look at your body while you are "searching" for your purse. Also put your camera somewhere beneath your purse.

-I think you know the next step: You will lose your towel in front of the delivery guy while you have the pizza in both hands. You can do it like you want: You can still hold the towel with one hand when you open the door and take the pizza with both hands so that you loose it. Or you make an unlucky step, spread your legs a bit too wide while you are standing at the door. Perhaps you will have to try out a bit which is the best way before the delivery service comes.

- So you will open the door, take the pizza with both hands and loose your towel accidentaly in that moment. The reason why you have to take the pizza with both hands is that you will not have a chance to cover yourself this way. :-) Do NOT lift up the towel.

- Put the pizza somewhere in the kitchen, and then start "searching" for your purse completely nakedwhile you give the delivery guy a good and intense view of your back.

- Pay him, and then ask him if you both can take a photo together. If he does not want to be on the photo, ask him to make a photo of you with the pizza in your hands.

- After he left, you can dress up again. :-)

Hope you enjoy the dare. I would enjoy to see your photos!
peterq86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
peterq86

So if you like the dare and if you would like me to be your master, simply contact me via PM. I will then send you my email via PM.

I would love it!
peterq86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
jillwinter

more, i want to see more
jillwinter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, dare, shemale, slave, tranny