Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 07-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default 2 Day Boys Sleepover

Click here to comment on the original thread!

All right, so I've been on GetDaree for quite awhile now, so I've decided that it is time for me to write a story. If you're wondering, this is bascially a true story, but with a little bit of fiction thrown into the mix. I hope you enjoy it. (I will try to post a new part every day, but no promises.) This is also the story of how my brother and I ended up doing dares together from GetDare. The characters are: Me, Art, 13. My friend, John, 12. And my brother, Mark, 11. The names have all been changed.

I was so excited for the sleepover that was going to happen at my house tonight. Even though I was technically babysitting my brother, it was still going to be fun. I had one friend, John, coming over, and he was going to be spending the night, and some of the next day. It would just be me, Art, my friend John, and my brother Mark in the house that night. Mark had homework to do, so John and I would be by ourselves.
My parents left at about 9 AM, and John got to my house at 9:10 AM. After just hanging out and watching T.V. for awhile, we decided that it was time to have some real fun. We have always enjoyed playing truth or dare, so we decided to give it a go.
“Okay, Art.” John said to me. “Truth or dare?”
“Dare.” I always enjoyed taking dares. “Give me your best shot.”
“Okay. I dare you to...get totally naked in front of me.”
“Alright.” I had done this before, but that had been just getting changed for the pool, and he had never seen my penis before. I had to admit, I was a little nervous. I took off my shirt, then my pants, and finally pulled my underwear down, and kicked it away. I was naked, and more than a little hard.
“There you go, Art. Not a bad body!” I had wondered for awhile if I was gay, or bi, or whether or not he was either gay or bi.
“My turn? Okay John. Truth or dare?”
“Dare.” He always chose dare as well. I don’t think I have ever given him a truth question.
“Okey dokey. I dare you to...” I looked around the room, trying to find something funny for him to do. “I dare you to flash the Gamecube your penis.”
“Oh man.” John sighed. The Gamecube was right by the window, and in order to complete the dare, he would have to be right next to the window. “Okay, I’ll do it.”
He walked over to the Gamecube, undid his belt, and then let his pants drop down, and then his whitey tighties were exposed. He dropped those too, and out sprang his penis. It was rock hard. He counted to ten, and then pulled his pants and underwear back up, struggling to put his penis back.
“Don’t bother.” I said. “I’m already naked, go ahead and join me.”
“Okay. I will.” He then proceeded to strip, and we were both on the couch, buck naked. “Truth or dare?”
“I think I’ll take a dare.”
“Okay, I dare you too...” He looked around, saw something he liked, then turned to look at me. He had an evil look in his eye, like he was about to get back at me...

Part 2 Coming Soon!!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before

Last edited by Leopard; 01-17-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default The Stakes Are Raised

All right. Here it is. Part 2. Enjoy! Part 3 coming tomorrow. Friday!

Last Time:
“Truth or dare?”
“I think I’ll take a dare.”
“Okay, I dare you too...” He looked around, saw something he liked, then turned to look at me. He had an evil look in his eye, like he was about to get back at me...

“Since you had me have fun with the GameCube, now it’s your turn!” he said to me with an evil smile.
“What do you want me to do?” I hated to think it, but I was actually really turned on by the fact that he was getting back at me.
“Simple.” He said. “Since you’re already naked, you skip the first part. The second part is to go over to the GameCube and kneel down. Then, you must put your penis into the controller socket, and rock back and forth.”
“Hump the Gamecube?” I asked in disbelief.
“Yep. Oh! And make groans really loudly.”
“All right, fine. I’ll do it.” I walked over, knelt down, and felt utterly exposed. At the time, my dick was really hard, but alas, it was also very small. I slipped it in, barely, and started to hump it. I was going at it for about 20 seconds before out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash. John had taken a picture of me! I pulled out, painfully, and just stared at him.
“Just having some fun.” He said meekly.
“I guess that this game is gonna get a lot more interesting, isn’t it?
“Uh, I guess so...” He looked confused.
“Hey.” I said. “Why don’t we just ditch the truths, since neither of us takes them anyway? And to make it even more fun...let’s add double dares.”
“And triple dares!” John’s penis immediately sprang straight out, and was rock hard. “Don’t forget...”
“What?”
“Why don’t we add in...Anything goes?” He asked slyly. He knew that I wouldn’t refuse.
“Okay.” We had decided.
“All right, it’s your turn.” John said.
“Dare, Double Dare, Triple Dare, or Anything Goes?”
“Double Dare.”
“I double dare you to go outside in the back yard, completely naked, and lie on your back in the grass for 5 minutes.”
“No problem.” He said with a smirk. What he didn’t realize was that our neighbors on either side had just gotten tree houses that overlooked our yard, and they would easily be able to see John in all his glory.
“Still not worried?” I asked with a smile. I also managed to grab my camera, and grab a couple of shots of him lying on his back, eyes closed in the middle of my backyard.
“There. Done.” He said after his 5 minutes had ended.
“Now that was entertainment!” I said as I laughed.
“My turn now. What’ll it be?”
“Triple Dare.”
“Go run around the block.”
“What’s the catch?” I asked quickly.
“You’ll be naked, of course.”
“All right.” I said, uncertain. I had never done something like this before.
“Have fun!” He yelled at me, as I pulled open the door, naked, and sprinted out the door. I made it all the way around, only getting seen by our neighbor boy who is completely obsessed with naked boys his age, so he was happy and cheered me on.
“You know what?” I panted as I got back inside.
“What?”
“I’m tired. Let’s take a break.” I was too. I didn’t say that I was horny as hell.
“Okay, let’s hop in the pool. But I don’t have my trunks.” He said quickly.
“That won’t be a problem.” I said as I led the way into the backyard. “Me neither.” And I promptly jumped into the ice cold pool, with him jumping in right after me.

Live like you were dying

Old 07-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3: Pool Time

Okay, so I was on a roll, and managed to get another part done. Part 4 Coming soon!

Last Time:
“Okay, let’s hop in the pool. But I don’t have my trunks.” He said quickly.
“That won’t be a problem.” I said as I led the way into the backyard. “Me neither.” And I promptly jumped into the ice cold pool, with him jumping in right after me.

As we got into the pool, it was freezing, so both our dicks shrank, and our balls got really small and tight. We swam around for a little bit, splashing each other, and just having fun.
“Hey. I have an idea.” John said.
“What?”
“Why don’t we have a handstand contest?”
“What does the winner get?”
“If you expose the most stuff for the longest time, you win! And if you win, then the other person has to...”
“What? Be the other persons slave?” I asked sarcastically. We’d used that too many times as a punishment.
“No. Get your brother.”
“But he’s asleep.” I protested.
“Then wake him up.”
“Fine.” I agreed. “You go first.”
“I will.” He did a handstand, exposing his ass, and then his flabby penis came up and stayed up for a good 10 seconds. “Your turn.”
I dove under, determined to beat him. My penis came up first, and let me tell you, it was hard. I stayed up for a while, then came down, and popped my head back up.
“10 seconds.”
“What?” I said. “No way, that means we tied.”
“I guess so. Oh well. I didn’t want to involve your brother anyway.”
“Yet.” I added slyly.
“Hey.” He said. “Why don’t we shoot at each other with water guns to see who can stand still the longest? You go first this time.”
“Okay.” I stood on the edge of the pool, ready for anything. He shot me with a little pistol. Then, a water cannon. Then, finally, one of those StreaMachines that hurt. It hit me right on the balls. I fell into the water, moaning in pain and pleasure. “Your turn.”
I shot him with the same guns, but I actually aimed for his balls the whole time. I nailed him with a hard shot from the water cannon, and down he came.
“What do I win?” I asked him.
“How about making me do a dare you don’t want to do?”
“Deal!”
“Let’s get into the hot tub.” We climbed out, and then hopped into the hot tub. We sat in there for awhile, then slowly, I felt a hand caressing my leg. I leaned back, willing him to feel more of me. His hand moved to my thighs, and then I slowly stroked his thighs as well. We never said anything, just rubbed. He got to my penis, and stroked it, and I started to stroke him. Then, we both just stopped. I don’t know why, we just did.
“I wonder what it would feel like to put your dick up against one of those jets, and leave it there...” I said mindlessly.
“Try it!” he told me.
“All right, but only if you do too.” I put it up right against the jets, and man did it feel good. I almost came, but I stopped in time. I wanted this to keep going. He then moved me out of the way, and put his dick up against them, and man did he moan loudly. I thought that he was going to wake up Mark (whose room was right near the hot tub) with his moaning. “Let’s get out for awhile.”
“Okay.” He said weakly. We jumped out, went inside and dried off. Then we each put on a pair of underwear, and were turned on even more.
“Hey John...dare, double dare, triple dare, or anything goes?”

Live like you were dying

Old 07-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Sorry. Have been really busy working on summer school stuff. But here it is Part 4! Part 5 Coming Soon!

Last Time:
“All right, but only if you do too.” I put it up right against the jets, and man did it feel good. I almost came, but I stopped in time. I wanted this to keep going. He then moved me out of the way, and put his dick up against them, and man did he moan loudly. I thought that he was going to wake up Mark (whose room was right near the hot tub) with his moaning. “Let’s get out for awhile.”
“Okay.” He said weakly. We jumped out, went inside and dried off. Then we each put on a pair of underwear, and were turned on even more.
“Hey John...dare, double dare, triple dare, or anything goes?”

“I think we should make it more interesting.” He said.
“How?” I asked, curious.
“Let’s only have triple dares and anything goes.”
“Deal!” I remembered that if I didn’t want to do a dare, he had to do it from the water gun game.
“Triple or anything?” I asked him.
“Triple.”
“I triple dare you to...give yourself a hanging wedgie!”
“Okay.” He then got up, went into the closet, and stood on a chair. Then he put his underwear on a hanger, and kicked the chair away. He grunted, and there was a small ripping sound. Nothing ripped fully, but his underwear got stuck in his ass for awhile.
“Charming.” I said to him.
“You’re hilarious. Triple or anything?”
“Triple.”
“Chicken. Okay, you have to...pee into my underwear.”
“Fine.” I went over to him, pulled out my hard dick, and put the tip of it into his underwear. I had to pee, so it wasn’t very hard to do. I had drunk a lot recently, so there was a lot of pee. His underwear became completely see through, and since we both had on whitey tighties, when some pee fell on my underwear, it became kind of see through too. “There. That feels so much better.”
“I’m gonna have to go with another triple.” He said meekly.
“I dare you to...give yourself a super wedgie!”
“Okay, but you’ll have to help me. I don’t know how.”
“Fine, just do as I say.” I told him to reach behind himself. Then, he had to grab his underwear, and yank it up really hard. Then, he had to put his fingers in his ass, to really stuff the underwear in. Finally, he had to pull up the front of his underwear, and put it in his teeth while I took a picture of him.
“There. Am I done now?” he asked through his underwear.
“Yes. And I’ll take an anything goes.”
“Finally.” He said slyly.
“What do I have to do?” I asked, slightly nervous.
“You must go into your younger brother’s room, totally naked, and then pee in his underwear drawer.”
“But, I just went!” I protested.
“Here, drink a lot of water.”
“Fine.” I chugged two full water bottles, then let it go through my system. I had to pee, so I went into my little brother’s room. Not Mark, but my really little brother. He’s like 8 or 9. I opened his underwear drawer, and was greeted by his cartoon underwear and Speedos, which he sometimes wears as underwear. I let all my pee fly right in his drawer, then closed it, and snuck back to my room, where John was waiting.
“Welcome back.” He said, laughing.
“Your turn.” I said.
“Anything goes.” He said. I grinned.
“Come here.” I said. He came over, I was naked, and he was in see through underwear.
“Now what?” he asked.
“Pull down your underwear.” He did, but left it around his feet. I stepped into the leg holes with him. “Now, pull it back up.” He pulled his underwear back up, with me facing him and him facing me. It was a tight fit around both of our waists, but it fit. Our dicks were pushing into each others balls, since we were so rock hard. We both started to moan with pleasure as our dicks started moving back and forth along each other. There was a sound at the door, but neither of us heard anything.
“What the hell do you two think you’re doing?”

Live like you were dying

Old 08-15-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Here it is, the long awaited part 5. I wanted to make sure that the rest of the story was as good as the start, and I hope it. Plot twist!

Last Time:

“Pull down your underwear.” He did, but left it around his feet. I stepped into the leg holes with him. “Now, pull it back up.” He pulled his underwear back up, with me facing him and him facing me. It was a tight fit around both of our waists, but it fit. Our dicks were pushing into each others balls, since we were so rock hard. We both started to moan with pleasure as our dicks started moving back and forth along each other. There was a sound at the door, but neither of us heard anything.
“What the hell do you two think you’re doing?”

Part 5
We both looked at each other in horror, recognizing the voice, and hoping it wasn’t who we thought it was.
“Well, this was not what I was expecting from you two.”
Whew. It wasn’t Dad. Shit Mark sounds like him now.
“Well, are you just going to stare, or do we have to force you to get your ass over here, bro?”
“No need to ask twice!”
So this was it. One of my most popular fantasies: me, my friend John, and my brother Mark, all in the same room, getting ready to get it on.
“But, if you want to join us, you have to get naked, like us.”
I stared at John with a look of approval. If I had said it, Mark could have called it brotherly abuse. But if John did, we were fine.
“Is that all?” Mark grinned.
He stripped, and it was clear that he had grown a lot since the last time we were both in the pool, since he was always busy with other things. For one thing, he had no tan lines, so it was clear that he had been sunbathing in the buff.
“I dare you to jack each other off.”
John said this to Mark and I. We just nodded, sat down, and started to stroke each other. Mark groaned, and I could tell he was going to cum, so I stopped, but he stroked some more. I moaned loudly, and then he stopped. We called John over.
“John, I dare you to lay on the ground and suck Mark’s dick and rim him. Mark, I dare you to suck John’s dick, and rim him.”
“Art, I dare you stick your dick in Mark’s ass, and I’ll lick your balls at the same time.”
And so we went. We were the oddest sight I had ever seen: My friend on the ground, 69ing with my brother, while I was getting my ball sack licked by my friend, with my dick in my brother’s ass. My wildest fantasy came true.
“John, I dare you to stick your dick in Mark’s ass, and Mark, I dare you to stick your dick in my ass!” I screamed at them. I needed to get this. I couldn’t just give; I had to get, too.
We went at it for hours, stopping when one of us was about to cum, so it could go on for a long time. Finally, we couldn’t take it anymore, we all needed to cum so badly, that we all gave one last thrust, and gigantic, thick streams of cum flying into Mark’s ass, and my ass, and all over the tile floor. I cleaned up with a towel, then Mark put his dick back in my ass, and we laid down at midnight or so, laying on the bed, my friend with his dick in my brother, and my brother’s dick in mine. It was going to be an interesting morning...

Part 6 coming very soon!

NudityDudity

Live like you were dying

Old 08-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

There are going to be two more parts after this installment. This one focuses on the two brothers, and a little bit of John, but mostly Art and Mark. Enjoy!

Last Time:
We went at it for hours, stopping when one of us was about to cum, so it could go on for a long time. Finally, we couldn’t take it anymore, we all needed to cum so badly, that we all gave one last thrust, and gigantic, thick streams of cum flying into Mark’s ass, and my ass, and all over the tile floor. I cleaned up with a towel, then Mark put his dick back in my ass, and we laid down at midnight or so, laying on the bed, my friend with his dick in my brother, and my brother’s dick in mine. It was going to be an interesting morning...

Part 6
The next morning, I woke up with something stuck in my ass.
“What the...” I mumbled, feeling behind me in the dark. A stick? Oh, right. It was my brother’s dick. I had forgotten, momentarily, the coming true of my fantasies.
“Good morning.” My brother was speaking to me. He woke up when I moved my ass slightly away from his dick. “That was one helluva night.”
“Yeah.” I agreed.
“You know, I’ve been wanting for along time to fuck you, Art.”
“I’ve waited to jack you off and suck you for so long!”
“You know, I caught you jacking off years ago. You taught me how, without realizing it.”
“I walked in on you jacking off in the shower, but you didn’t notice.”
“How’d you sleep last night, Art?”
“Fine.” I looked at him. “Where’s John?”
“Making breakfast for us.”
“Nice.” I looked at him, and without thinking, I grabbed his head and shoved my lips onto his, and started to kiss him fiercely. My own brother! He responded with equal enthusiasm, and started to ram his hard cock into my ass again.
“Oh yeah!” he moaned loudly.
“Wait! Stop!” I told him. “I wanna fuck you!”
“Okay.”
I felt him pull out of me with a small pop. I turned him around, and shoved my dick up his tight virgin ass.
“OW!” he yelled. “Oh, that feels fucking amazing!”
“I know. It’s amazing.” I started picking up speed, and then reached around, ignoring him jacking himself off, and I started to rub his prostate, and massage his balls.
“I’m gonna cum!” he started screaming. Within seconds of his orgasm, I came into his ass, and it started to overflow, so I caught it with my mouth. I didn’t swallow, but kissed my brother, letting my cum be the bond between us. We then stood up, and walked, holding each others dicks, out to the kitchen where John was waiting for us, still naked. He had breakfast on the table, and had his head back, slowly stroking himself.
“Let us help you out there, John.” Mark looked excited as he said that.
“Absolutely.” He stood up, and I put my dick in his ass, as he put his dick in Mark’s mouth. I kissed him, and Mark lied down on the chair, as we sat on him, with his dick in my ass. We called this “our position” in times to come. We went for awhile.
“Okay.” I breathed, after we had all come twice each. “We have a little time left before everyone gets back. What should we do?”
“I think it’s time to explore our other brother’s room.”
“Jimmy’s? He’s like, 8.”
“Yeah, but you’ll never guess what he has in there. He showed me.”
“What?” I asked curiously.
“Come on!” Mark yelled, and John and I followed, unsure of what was coming next.

Part 7 Coming soon!

Live like you were dying

Old 08-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

This one is mostly dialogue, but it's needed to set up the next part. There will be a part 8, part 9, and then an epilogue. Enjoy!

Last Time:
“I think it’s time to explore our other brother’s room.”
“Jimmy’s? He’s like, 8.”
“Yeah, but you’ll never guess what he has in there. He showed me.”
“What?” I asked curiously.
“Come on!” Mark yelled, and John and I followed, unsure of what was coming next.

Part 7:
We went into the back part of the house, almost running to catch up to Mark. When we arrived at the door, Mark turned to look at us.
“Before we go in, I want to ask you something.”
“What is it Mark?”
“What is Jimmy’s sex?”
“What?” I looked around, confused. Jimmy was our younger BROTHER. I knew it for a fact. “Male.” I said, slightly confused.
“Wrong.” Mark smiled.
“He’s a she?” I asked in disbelief.
“Wrong again.” Mark was laughing now.
“Screw the charade!” John almost yelled. “Does he have a dick or a pussy!?”
“Yes.” Mark had stopped laughing.
“He has both?” I asked carefully.
“Yep. He showed me. I might have a virgin ass, but I ain’t no virgin!”
This revelation shocked me. My little brother, Mark, had laid my other little brothersister, Jimmy. “Let’s go in.”
“All right. After you.”
When we went into his room, I looked around. It looked the same. Mark went off to Jimmy’s underwear drawer. He emptied the drawer, and pulled out some photos.
“Take a look at these.” Mark showed me. They were pictures of Jimmy, naked. This is what I had seen when he had gotten out of the shower so many times before. His dick was rock hard, and he had no hair. This, of course, made me hard as well, and I started to mindlessly stroke my own dick.
“This doesn’t prove anything.” I said, skeptical.
“Look at the next one.” This was a close up of where his prostate would be. There. Right where a pussy would be on a girl, he had one. I would have thought that it was a girl, apart from the fact that there were balls hanging down right next to it.
“That’s HOT!” John screamed. He started to vigorously rub himself, and I started to pick up my pace, as I looked over to see Mark jacking off ot the other pictures of himself and Jimmy fucking like there was no tomorrow. We just rubbed and jacked off, then started to jack each other off. Me, in the middle, jacking Mark with my left hand, and John with my right, while they just stared at the pictures.
“We have to talk to Jimmy about this when he gets back.”
“He never left.” Mark told me, smiling.
“What?” I asked, still confused.
“Remember when you thought I was sleeping?”
“Yeah...” I said, unsure of where this was going.
“These pictures. That’s when they’re from. This afternoon.”
“Really? You were so quiet! I don’t believe you!”
“Believe him.” Jimmy had just opened the door and walked in, smiling very evilly.

Live like you were dying

Old 08-23-2008, 07:56 AM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Here it is. The long awaited finale. If anyone is wondering, anything with Jimmy is fiction, and the epilogue is fiction. Everything else in this story, including the stuff with Mark, is true. This is the story of how Mark and I started doing dares on GetDare, so...ENJOY THE FINALE!

Last Time:
“Look at the next one.” This was a close up of where his prostate would be. There. Right where a pussy would be on a girl, he had one. I would have thought that it was a girl, apart from the fact that there were balls hanging down right next to it.
“That’s HOT!” John screamed. He started to vigorously rub himself, and I started to pick up my pace, as I looked over to see Mark jacking off ot the other pictures of himself and Jimmy fucking like there was no tomorrow. We just rubbed and jacked off, then started to jack each other off. Me, in the middle, jacking Mark with my left hand, and John with my right, while they just stared at the pictures.
“We have to talk to Jimmy about this when he gets back.”
“He never left.” Mark told me, smiling.
“What?” I asked, still confused.
“Remember when you thought I was sleeping?”
“Yeah...” I said, unsure of where this was going.
“These pictures. That’s when they’re from. This afternoon.”
“Really? You were so quiet! I don’t believe you!”
“Believe him.” Jimmy had just opened the door and walked in, smiling very evilly.

Part 8/Epilogue:
“Oh my fucking god!” John screamed. “Your family is nuts!”
“Are you mad?” Jimmy asked kindly.
“No, just confused.”
“It would take a long time to explain, time that we don’t have.”
“Why don’t we have the time?” I asked.
“Because Mom and Dad are going to get home in about 30 minutes.” Mark answered.
“Oh. That seems like awhile.” I grinned, looking at Mark’s grin, and sharing his lust.
“Whatever will we do?” Jimmy asked innocently.
“FUCK YOU!” John screamed.
“Is that what you really want to do? Okay. You can have my pussy. But only for a little while. I want to know my brothers better than I do now.”
“You’re gonna have to strip, bro...sis...whatever the hell you are.” I said, shrugging, even though my heart was beating at about a million miles an hour, and my penis couldn’t have been any harder. I looked around as I went around Jimmy to put my dick in his ass. There was John thrusting harder than I had ever thought possible into Jimmy’s pussy, I was pushing hard into my brother’s ass, Mark was sucking Jimmy’s penis, and Jimmy was just standing there, looking like all of his fantasies were coming true, which, when I thought about it, they probably were right now.
“This feels bloody amazing!” Jimmy was moaning as he finally spoke. “Everybody stop! I’m gonna cum.” We all stopped, and he calmed himself down. “Switch.” I moved to sucking his dick, John was in Jimmy’s ass, and Mark got his pussy. We started again, and I think Jimmy had a bigger dick (at 8 years old) than either Mark, John, or me, but I wasn’t seeing very clearly. The dick could have belonged to my dad, and I still wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, I was so into this. “Stop again!” He was panting so hard, trying to hold back a huge explosion. “Okay, switch.” He said, after he had slowed his breathing. Finally, I got his pussy. It felt amazing! I looked up, only to see John’s prostate in view (the area between his dick and his ass). As I was humping the stuffing out of Jimmy, I started to play with it with my tongue, He collapsed onto my mouth, and I was able to reach his balls. Then, as I was so happy, I felt a small pop, and I felt Mark’s dick in my ass, as he was giving Jimmy a blowjob.
“10, 9, 8..” I started to count down, knowing that this would cause everyone to go into overdrive horniness. We all sped up, and were more intense. “7, 6, 5...” In between sucking balls, “4, 3, 2, 1..” One more thrust. “0!” BAM! I was surprised I didn’t hear an actual explosion, as I saw John’s cum go into Jimmy’s ass (and in my eyes), my cum go into Jimmy’s pussy, Jimmy’s cum go down Mark’s throat, and Mark’s cum go into my ass. This all happened within 2 seconds. I gotta tell you, it was the hottest experience in my life.
“That...was...fucking...amazing...” Mark managed to say, panting harder than ever.
“Yeah...” I said, as we all curled up next to each other, drenched in cum, and lay there for 5 minutes, before we heard the car drive up. We all sprang up, jumped in the pool to wash the cum off (We couldn’t tell who’s was who’s) and dressed at top speed.
“Hello..?” Mom called.
“We’re in my room!” I called out to her.
“You guys do anything fun?” Dad asked.
“Not really.” All four of us answered, looking at each other and smiling. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

Epilogue:
Mark, Jimmy, and I had never been closer. We continued to have threesomes, and sometimes, John would come over and we would have a foursome, but nothing like that first time. Eventually, John moved away, and I have never seen him since. The last thing we ever did together was screw Jimmy, and now he’s a computer consultant. Pretty soon, I graduated high school, and went off to Hamilton College to get a Bachelor’s degree in theatre (with a focus in design), but I still get e-mails from both Jimmy and Mark. Mark was the next to graduate, and he ended up at USC (with an English degree), and now he lives in Australia, working for some big company. None of us ever openly talked about what we did. Jimmy was different. When he graduated, he went to FSU and majored in history. However what he does now is support gay rights, but he also fights for the rights of hermaphrodites around the world. I am currently the design/tech teacher at a high school by my old house, long since abandoned. I still think about what we did in that house, and have a small smile at the closeness between me and my brothers.

THE END

Thanks for all your support throught the writing of this! You are all amazing! I might even write another story....
NudityDudity

Click here to comment on the original thread!

-

Live like you were dying

Last edited by Leopard; 01-17-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk