Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
daringclaire

Female 17 girl needs dares :)

Hi guys,

i want to do as many dares as I can while on my summer holidays. I don't know what ill be doing each day, whether ill be going somewhere or just staying at home etc, or whether my family will be around each day but ill update you all regarding that as i find out.

i like semi-public (the thrill of being caught without necessarily exposing myself too much), no underwear, a little bit of pee, things that might take longer than your average dare and other stuff im not really thinking of right now.

i dont like poo, messy, pain, hard anal, permanent and i dont want to be largely unhygienic.

If you provide a dare ill be sure to tell you how it went, so start sending them in.

Thanks,
Claire
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Okay, since I don't know exactly what you like, I'll try some different things.

1. Wear a short skirt, a shirt that shows much cleavage and no underwear at all for 2 days (wich you must spend most of in public). EVERY time you sit down, you must use your left hand to finger your pussy (only exception; when you are on a toilet)

2. Run 1 mile completely naked (I recommend you do this at night).

3. Every time you go to the toilet for 1 week, you must use a public toilet, and you can't lock the door! Only exeption: when you are home, don't have to find a public toilet; If you take off every item of clothing below your waist, you can just do it in your garden!

4. Create an album with at least 3 pictures of yourself somewhere on the internet (not facebook) I recommend this site...

TRUTHS:
Where are you from?
What is your bra size?
What is your favourite piece of underwear?
How would you describe your own body?
What is the most extreme dare you have ever done?

And please remember to post a reply
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

go roll a die, double it, that is the number of orgasms you must have b4 you can put any clothes on.

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
ayaz
Account Banned

where a white top no bra where a tight jeans with no panties go somplace crowed buy a drink and accidently spill it all over the top
ayaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
jimb0
Account Banned

Heres one for you:

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Then get dressed into your old school uniform, and make it look sexy. (skirt, stockings/tights/knee high socks, sexy heels etc)

Drink plenty of fluids until you need to pee.
When you need to pee sit at a table or desk "like" you're at school.
When you can't hold it any longer I Dare you to pee for 20 seconds sat on the chair.
When you have peed for 10 seconds you should then stand up and finish wetting yourself down your legs into your heels.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
Okay, since I don't know exactly what you like, I'll try some different things.

1. Wear a short skirt, a shirt that shows much cleavage and no underwear at all for 2 days (wich you must spend most of in public). EVERY time you sit down, you must use your left hand to finger your pussy (only exception; when you are on a toilet)

2. Run 1 mile completely naked (I recommend you do this at night).

3. Every time you go to the toilet for 1 week, you must use a public toilet, and you can't lock the door! Only exeption: when you are home, don't have to find a public toilet; If you take off every item of clothing below your waist, you can just do it in your garden!

4. Create an album with at least 3 pictures of yourself somewhere on the internet (not facebook) I recommend this site...

TRUTHS:
Where are you from?
What is your bra size?
What is your favourite piece of underwear?
How would you describe your own body?
What is the most extreme dare you have ever done?

And please remember to post a reply

I have been wearing short skirts with no panties and a button up shirt (with the top two buttons undone and no bra) all of today, excpt for a short while when i went swmming. i wasnt too sure how long i had to finger myself when i sat down so each time i decided to just make it for as long as i felt comfortable, because i didnt really want to expose myself too much. i went out and sat down at a cafe table so there was a tablecloth hiding me most of the time. i fingered myself for about 5 minutes. a few people walked past and the waiter came to ask me what i wanted while i had my fingers in as far as they would go.
i will do the running one tomorrow night, there was a new years day party down my road today with lots of young children and i didnt think it was too appropriate
i dont live too near to any public toilets but whenever i go out to the shops or something ill make sure i leave the door open and if i go to the beach or something ill take off my bikini in the water to pee, or ill pee on the sand or something. for today i only had to while i was at home and fortunately most of my family had gone off to the party down the road so i could quite easily just strip off and pee outside. the first time i squatted in the grass and then i got a bit more daring and so the next time i stood up with my legs spread. a bit went on my legs but then i went for a skinny dip in the pool to wash it off.
i wont be doing the internet posting one as i dont like putting such images of me on the internet as then anyone can get it and i no longer have any control etc.

as for the truths, im australian, my bra is only 16b but depending on where you are from that might be different, and although its nto huge im not very big myself so theyre appropriate for my body, my favourtie piece of underwear is a super tight pair of pink boyshorts which always give me a large cameltoe and if i wear them while running can rub against me in such a way that they are soaking wet by the time i stop running. to describe myself, im about 164cm tall, long straight blonde hair, deep blue eyes, maybe a little bit of a tan but generally im quite pale, rounded angelic face, round and squishy breasts, which ive already talked about and i shave down below. the most extreme ive ever done was to go to the big shopping centre in my town at a fairly busy time of day, go into the mens toilets, use the urinal and then masturbate to orgasm.

thanks for the good dares and truths, keep them coming
Old 01-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default sports

He Claire, with such detailed answers you just deserve new dares. As you said you like somewhat longer dares (and you seem to like sports), let's see if you can stand this (and admittedly I gave a variation of this dare once before, but that did not get much response...)
-each morning for the next four days go out for a good run. Make it at long enough for you to have a good workout. Dress in your normal running gear: incl in the boyshorts you just described, no bra.
-Immediately afterwards (don't wait, don't shower) change into your normal cloths (4 pieces excluding socks/shoes)
-On the second/third/fourth day you take the outfit of the day before (unwashed) and are allowed to change only one item
You are allowed to shower just before you go running in the morning, but if you do, you are only allowed to pee in the morning AFTER you did your running....
Good luck!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:02 AM   #8
daringsub

Go into a dressing room. Get completely naked and throw your clothes two stalls down. The curtain is to be slightly open. Then masterbate to orgasm. You then have to go and get your clothes two stalls down. Have fun. Hope to hear a report on how it went.
daringsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
Dave90
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to Dave90

i have a few good ones...

first, get geisha-balls and walk around with them and no underwear trying to keep them in (no hands )

then (this one requires help from a friend) get a wireless vibrating egg and give your frind the controller for an entire day.
Dave90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomb View Post
go roll a die, double it, that is the number of orgasms you must have b4 you can put any clothes on.
i tried to reply to this one last night as well but my parents came home and disconnected the internet, but i rolled a three, so i orgasmed once while reading over the dares, once as i got into bed, then i slept naked. it was a hot night so i woke up a few times and did it 3 more times during the night, then when i woke up this morning i did it again before getting out of bed
Old 01-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
Heres one for you:

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Then get dressed into your old school uniform, and make it look sexy. (skirt, stockings/tights/knee high socks, sexy heels etc)

Drink plenty of fluids until you need to pee.
When you need to pee sit at a table or desk "like" you're at school.
When you can't hold it any longer I Dare you to pee for 20 seconds sat on the chair.
When you have peed for 10 seconds you should then stand up and finish wetting yourself down your legs into your heels.
i dont really like the whole dressing up like a schoolgirl and peeing myself stuff but i will make sure that i hold on my pee for as long as possible, and beause i can only pee outside while largely naked there might be a bit of spurting on my way out or while im getting undressed out there.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #12
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
He Claire, with such detailed answers you just deserve new dares. As you said you like somewhat longer dares (and you seem to like sports), let's see if you can stand this (and admittedly I gave a variation of this dare once before, but that did not get much response...)
-each morning for the next four days go out for a good run. Make it at long enough for you to have a good workout. Dress in your normal running gear: incl in the boyshorts you just described, no bra.
-Immediately afterwards (don't wait, don't shower) change into your normal cloths (4 pieces excluding socks/shoes)
-On the second/third/fourth day you take the outfit of the day before (unwashed) and are allowed to change only one item
You are allowed to shower just before you go running in the morning, but if you do, you are only allowed to pee in the morning AFTER you did your running....
Good luck!
ill be more than happy to do it, but it doesnt really disturb me that much as i dont really mind wearing clothes for extended periods of time or if theyre a bit dirty. although usually i would get changed more often, mainly just because usually im not dared to do otherwise. Also i think ill develop it a bit further, and because i didnt see it this morning ill start it tonight, and i have to sleep in it and get changed first thing tomorrow morning, and rather than swaping one item of clothing, ill take off one item of clothing each day, so eventually il be running naked, as im required to do that for another dare.
let me know if this is alright.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringsub View Post
Go into a dressing room. Get completely naked and throw your clothes two stalls down. The curtain is to be slightly open. Then masterbate to orgasm. You then have to go and get your clothes two stalls down. Have fun. Hope to hear a report on how it went.
im not sure when the next time ill go to the shops is but i will do so then, although with a few slight changes. I will only throw it one stall down, partially because i dont know if id get it down two stalls, partially because the stalls open out to the shop so while moving between stalls ill be in full view. also, the stalls dont have curtains they have doors, but what ill do is just close the door without locking it.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
daringclaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave90 View Post
i have a few good ones...

first, get geisha-balls and walk around with them and no underwear trying to keep them in (no hands )

then (this one requires help from a friend) get a wireless vibrating egg and give your frind the controller for an entire day.
i dont even know what geisha balls are and i dont want to be spending all that much money on my dares. and also id rather do most of the dares on my own, or if someone else is involved then the dare would have to really stand out to be as something i might want to do

sorry
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #15
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Go for a night time run tommorow. Edge before you go and put a pair of panties in your pussy. No bra either. When you gethalf way thro your run stop and edge again with your shorts around you ankles. Finish your run and orgasm asyou shower.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk