Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

Talking 19/Female looking for Solo or Partner Dares

Hey there fellow GD'ers

This is my first time asking for dares. I thought it would give me something to do to pass the time during my Xmas college holiday.

My likes: puppy play, kitty play, clothing changes/requests, playing with toys, ice, anal play, pussy play, spanking, begging, confinement, collar leash, hair pulling, cuffs, masturbation, cum control, verbal humiliation, nipple torture, some blood play, cock worship, giving oral

Limits: piss, scat, messy, family, overly public (will do some), permanent, too much pain

Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing the dares

(By the way, the partner would be a man so if you do partner dares please keep that in mind)
Old 12-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
SuperJudge

How about strip naked and roll a die and whatever comes up put that many ice cubes in your ass, if too many come up then put the remaining ones in your pussy. Then roll another and put that many clothes pins, hair clips, etc on your tits and go to the window in your room and edge in front of it until someone sees you or until 20min goes by and then you may finally cum.
SuperJudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
deschut
Distinguished Member

Something you can do solo, or have a friend helping with ;-)

Get completely naked, and look in your fridge to find an item you can insert in your ass and pussy. Keep these in during the full dare (unless instructed otherwise).

After this, you should find clips, either clothespegs, or any other type of clip you can find. Make sure you get at least 3 on each breast.

Now the next activity is finding 5 different items to spank yourself with. If you have a steelbrush, at least include that. And you can also think about a ruler, cane, brush handle, spoon etc.

With each item you follow the next sequence;
- Spank each breast 20 times;
- Spank your pussy 15 times;
- Spank your ass 25 times.
(If you like you, can also roll a dice or even two dice to make the risk of the amount of times higher/lower).
You can remove the clips, but if not too painful make sure a pair is left.

After this, you should first try and edge while playing with the anal item you've inserted. If you fail on that, spank your ass 20 more times.

Now roll a dice for the amount of times you have to edge playing with the item in your pussy. If the amount if 4 or higher, you can find some 'help' from a toy that stimulates your clit.

If with a partner, you can obviously ask him to do the spankings, and add a blindfold during him playing with you ;-)
Hope you enjoy ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #4
sexynakedboy

Send a message via Yahoo to sexynakedboy

I am really into semi or full naked in public dares.. I know you have your limits but maybe we can create some challenging dares that are still in your limits. Toys and leashes are fun. In any case half the excitement is creating the dare. Maybe holding vibs to ourselves and the first one to lose control has to do a dare?? Ok, just trying to come up with some ideas. Anyway, enjoy the break. I know I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keykitty View Post
Hey there fellow GD'ers

This is my first time asking for dares. I thought it would give me something to do to pass the time during my Xmas college holiday.

My likes: puppy play, kitty play, clothing changes/requests, playing with toys, ice, anal play, pussy play, spanking, begging, confinement, collar leash, hair pulling, cuffs, masturbation, cum control, verbal humiliation, nipple torture, some blood play, cock worship, giving oral

Limits: piss, scat, messy, family, overly public (will do some), permanent, too much pain

Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing the dares

(By the way, the partner would be a man so if you do partner dares please keep that in mind)
Old 12-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

please list your sextoys and or punishment tools.
also other objects that may be used on you

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, partner, solo