Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
varsha

Thumbs up Nude Waitressing

This happened last new year eve..
I live on my own and so need money every now and then and would normally work a few hours a week to suffice myself apart from the money i received from parents. Once, I was offered to waitress at a New year party. I was offered a surprising 100 euros for an hour and so I agreed to work one night at a private party for 100 euros. It was supposed to be a new year bash, but when I got there, we were told that we had to work nude! All we got were these animal face masks, black boots. I was initially apprehensive of prancing around nude amidst a crowd of about 50 people. I was then told by the landlady that there wasn't anyone gonna take pics and it was purely for some sexy fun and nothing else. I was assured by the lady that there was no sexual acts to be committed. I thought for a while, the other girls hesitated but the money was tempting. Withing minutes, I was given a cheetas mask. It was a different kind of a mask. It covered the back of the head as well. I then asked if atleast panties was okay. (Not that I love panties - I'm always without one.. But this was too risky. ) The landlady said No.. and total nudity was needed as it was an animals theme party where waitresses were given masks and she gave a stupid reason "Animals dont wear clothes". Within minutes, myself and the other girls were out naked. SHe smiled at me cos she had already seen that I was wet between my legs and was dripping. SHe asked me to use the rest room and told me to shave my cunt as people would not appreciate it. I was embarassed.There was a DJ and a he just stamped a tattoo right on my pussy without me asking. The tattoo said "Dont look here".
I normally shave it like a long patch, But he asked me to remove it completely. It was embarrassing, because I'm completely shaven, and my hood and clit stand out.

It wasn't actually possible find to out who the person was behind the mask (I was happy about that) . My hands were already trembling and we were given a tray of drinks and asked to deliver it to the guests who had come. My 34 D boobs were hard and round. My nipples were erect. I was the first to go outdoor into the garden... the cool air excited my cunt even more. I was totally wet and dripping.

... (shall continue it tmrw!)
varsha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to varsha for this post:
Old 12-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow that would have been exciting plz continue!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
varsha

yup i will
Love to know that you like it
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
Dareme_B

Thumbs up

I read this story in your blog a while ago and I LOVE it! Can't wait for the 3rd chapter!!
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
varsha

continued...

I was so excited and nervous as I walked into the crowd of ladies, girls and men who had been ushered into the garden. I was just covered by a mask on my face and a scarf around the head.. I had absolutely no clothes whatsoever.. remember.. this was the party where I had to waitress nude..with just a mask to cover the identity

No body could recognize me as only my eyes were visible. We walked out together ( a group of 10 naked girls ).. I had the best bod boobs and pussy amongst all.. My 34D cup was upright and firm, my nipples were totally erect and my pussy was already throbbing inside.. My ass was perfect and some even smiled at my pussy and my ass.. 2 guys grabbed me by my waist.. but that was all..

The guests smiled at us and showed thumbs up for our daring act. Some even politely walked up to us and took the drinks.. Initially this was very exciting, nervous. But as time went by I was comfortable.. but the throbbing in my pussy new no bounds. I had to sooner or later.. On one such turns as I carried a plate of hot dogs my pussy had become so wet that the back of my butt was also wet and my cum began oozing down my thighs. I felt embarassed .. but the experience was once of a lifetime.. being naked amidst 50 people and they very well know that you are masturbating.. One of the other girls was soo horny that she went to the back yard and began rubbing herself behind some bushes..
I decided to follow her.. until I saw my dad walking into the party.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

great story, can't wait to hear what happened with Dad.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Very interesting story! The sentence structure is getting better as well as the spelling and grammar. The first person perspective precludes a need for dialog sections but if another character does speak, pleas set it apart on a new line in quotation marks. This makes for a simpler way of reading the story.

Nice twist at the end -- why is Dad at this party and can he recognize "his little girl" from the neck down? If he can, has he been peeping on his daughter or is he "familiar" with her naked body?

I look forward to your next chapter!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Dareme_B

Are we ever gonna get the rest of the story?! I can't wait to read the rest!!
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #9
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

Did this story or are you still thinking about what to write?

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

Good work! Cant wait for more.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary
Thumbs up

hey you posted it. Please continue
Old 01-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
varsha

Oops.
Guys. I totally forgot this.
I'll do it today
Old 01-09-2011, 03:25 AM   #13
varsha

Thumbs up Continued..

I was totally shocked. I seriously was choked. Being caught by dad for a strip show of waitressing nude. I ran indoors. I peeped from the window only to find, two guys and three girls from college had also walked into. "Shit !", i screamed.
I knew my clothes would not be given. There was still about an hour and half of time left. The landlady said that in case i choose to wear my clothes again. I would not be paid. I really needed the cash cos I had planned to buy a things to satisfy me when I was alone ..
I was indoors for a while. I was pacing about the corridors wondering what to do. The Land lady had a funny smile and said. "Wazup? Anyone familiar?". I nodded and said nervously, "Dad, a few friends". She said, "Come on, when do you again get a chance of staying naked in front of yo friends? You can even go out there back yard and masturbate there with no one even knowing.". I was still wondering. Al though the possibility was wonderful, and so was the feeling, I was hell scared of getting caught. I was like, "what if they find me out ?". She said, "hell no, you won't. You got your haired colored in purple, its been done in a different way and further there is the mask. What more ?"
Suddenly, the imp in me was writhing in excitement. My pussy was already throbbing. I really wanted to pee. All the rest rooms were occupied. I picked up a tray and walked out saying, "Time to pee.."
My Dad was talking to a few of his friends. He did not notice me. It was the right time to find the naughty side of him. He was saying, "Awesome bods. Where did ya find these chicks ? It was a good thing that I did not get my daughter here." He even caught one of the nude waitresses by their thighs towards him and he said, "shaved.. whoppee!" I slowly walked to him from behind...
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 AM   #14
archie21
getDare Succubus

Interesting I await the next part.....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 AM   #15
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait for the rest!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
flashing, masturbation, naked, nude