Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rocket Happy New Year!

A short story by the Doctor...

Alex (17) and Mel (19) met on getDare in January 2010.

In January 2011, they were due to meet-up for real for the first time ever.

Now, a year, you may think, is sufficient time to build up a big relationship. And it is. But for these two, it was usually on-and-off. Due to heavy workloads, college schedules and the odd family crisis, the two had only ever shared a few online meetings together. Indeed, they still cared and loved each other, but their time together was limited. So, in a bid to change that, Mel suggested a real-life get-together. In the hope it’d pave the way for more regular sessions, Alex agreed.

This is the short story of a slave meeting his Mistress.

In truth, the pair had only had a maximum of around thirty sessions throughout 2010. A couple in each month, lasting a good two hours or so, and then a few more than usual during the summer holidays in July. So, when December came around, the pair spotted one another online again.

“How’ve you been?” Mel asked. And that’s how it started. Just a catch-up, a nice chat, as it always did. But soon, she asked the burning question she’d been contemplating for the last two months.

“What would you say if I asked to meet you?”

Alex, for a moment, didn’t have a clue how to respond. Obviously, he’d be delighted, but he knew the obvious dangers. Before he could type a reply, however, Mel was writing again. In the follow-up message, she explained in detail how she’d done this before, how she promised to make it completely safe, yadda yadda. I say ‘yadda yadda’, but this conversation went into a hell of a lot of depth, both people exploring every possible angle and the logistics of such an event.

In reality, it would be easy. All Mel would have to do is book a hotel in Alex’s home town (which she knew was just twenty minutes away), and all Alex would have to do is meet her in a public place, maybe have lunch, and then go down to the hotel. And the hotel would be in a busy location, with many hundreds (probably) of other people in the same hotel. Mel explained how she’d give him a safe-word, and what could possibly happen and, a good two hours into the discussion, Alex agreed.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
slavea

I rarely post a comment, however the plots seems too good for me to resist it =D.
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
amazingmrboo

could somebody plzz tell me how to posty your own story and where to go to do it
amazingmrboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingmrboo View Post
could somebody plzz tell me how to posty your own story and where to go to do it
Click here

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavea View Post
I rarely post a comment, however the plots seems too good for me to resist it =D.
Glad you like it
Old 12-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

PART TWO

Christmas came and went, presents wrapped and opened, snow showers been and gone.

Boxing day, 1:30pm.

*Mistress Mel has signed in*

Due to the text he’d received earlier, Alex knew to be online for half past one. In addition, he was to be naked and alone, with a pen and paper to hand. And, sure enough, everything fell into place. As Mel signed in, Alex was the first to begin the conversation. Offering his webcam to his part-time Mistress, he thanked her for the Christmas e-gift of £30 for a sex toy website, and the two began nattering about what was to come.

For a brief second, or five, Mel simply smiled at her naked little Alex on webcam. To say they’d only been on-and-off, they properly believed in each other with a huge amount of trust and love. No, it wasn’t perfect, but then... what is? How they longed to do this more often, but unfortunate restraints prevented such luck. Getting Alex on all fours beside the mirror, so as to view his entire body, she began typing up her plans for the meeting.

> I’ve booked the Snooze Inn for Monday 3rd January. We’re allowed access to the room from 9am onwards, and we’re allowed to stay until 5pm on the following day. I’ve booked a single room with a single bed, on the top floor in the middle of the main corridor of rooms. You don’t need to pay a penny – you’ll be paying by offering yourself as my slave for a couple of days. You may reply.

Remaining in his position, he reached out to his keyboard.

> Sounds ideal.

Short and sweet.

> Good. I studied your schedule and decided it’d be the best time, even though you have work on Tuesday for two hours. But I’ve got one or two ideas for that small inconvenience anyway... don’t worry, I’ll stick to your limits. Now, I have to dash off to my nan’s, but feel free to continue this conversation by text. You may re-dress. Thankyou, boy.

Forget New Year, it was all about January 3rd now. Alex was extremely excited!

To be continued.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:18 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

PART THREE

January 3rd, 2011.

Having just about recovered from his New Year drinking party, Alex slumped to his feet as he rolled out of bed. Conveniently, and rather brilliantly, his head hit the “off” button on his alarm as he dropped from his mattress on to the floor. Didn’t half hurt though! It was 7am. Two hours until he was pencilled in to meet his Mistress.

Meanwhile, twenty minutes across the country, Mel was packing a small suitcase for her short holiday. Knickers, bras, hair straighteners, shower gel, scissors, hair brushes ... condoms, a belt, collar, whip, handcuffs. Half of the stuff, she thought, she probably wouldn’t get around to using, but she toyed with the idea of playing with Alex’s mind. Use the toys as bait to get him excited, before surprising him. Last but not least, in went her vibrator. Finally, as she zipped up her pink suitcase, she headed for the door, grabbing a second, much larger, suitcase as she went. She trundled them downstairs and out to the car, all ready to go.

Lifting his undies to his knees and then to his waist, Alex jumped slightly at the sight of his phone buzzing behind him.

*One new message: Melissa*

He opened it, and sat on the edge of his bed.

I’m all ready to go. I’ll be setting off shortly so as to avoid any morning traffic. Before I arrive, I expect a few things. I want you to be fully shaved, no pubic hairs in sight. You will need to bring nothing, just yourself and the clothes you’re in. And your car, obviously. And you will meet me in the Snooze Inn car-park at 8:30am sharp. Failure will result in punishment, but am sure you won’t disappoint. Hope you’re excited. I am! Xx

Well that made it better. Nothing to pack, easy. And he was already pretty smooth after shaving just two days ago. He headed into the bathroom to re-trim as the clock showed 7:25am.

To be continued...
Old 12-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Great so far, i look forward to more soon
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

THE LAST BIT LOL

Both cars pulled up in the first bay of the car-park at 8:25am. Mel in red, Alex in grey. Previously, they’d wondered how to find each other, but this wasn’t a problem seeing as they were the only two cars in the car-park. The rest were around the back, presumably. Anyway, they both looked around and, after spotting each other’s car, they turned the key and exited through their doors. For the first time ever, they were really face-to-face and Alex’s penis was practically dragging him towards Mel in excitement. But he held back. Both were a little nervous, but the atmosphere soon faded when Alex slipped on a small patch of black ice, much to Mel’s amusement.

“At my knees, already?” Mel giggled, holding her arm out so as to help him back to his feet.

“You know me! Eager to please,” he continued the sarcasm.

“So, you followed my instructions and were nice and early, I see. Good start.”

“Shaved too,” he added, quickly.

“Usually, I’d call you a good boy, but I’m gunna have to see this to believe it. In fact, how do you fancy a small inspection now?”

“What? Right here?” Alex asked, extremely shy at this moment.

“Nobody’s around! Everyone’s still in bed, all the blinds are down. Come on, behind my car!”

Without chance to speak, Mel tugged at Alex’s arm and slid him to the boot of her car.

“All I’m gunna do is have a sneak peek at your bod,” she said, re-assuringly. “Not gunna make you strip off yet.”

And with that, she gave him a small peck on the cheek and slowly fell to a crouched position, her face now at his waist level. Taking one last glance around, she slowly popped her fingers into the waist of Alex’s jeans and slipped them down, down to his knees. Her eyes fixed upon his bulge, growing with both nervousness and excitement, through his black boxers.

“Now, lift your jumper to your belly button,” she commanded, albeit in a soft and quiet tone.

He followed her instruction, and smiled, now looking down at Melissa.

“I might become a little... over-indulgent now... so you best keep looking around whilst I do a thorough inspection.

“Yes Mistress,” he said, for the first time today.

This pleased Mistress and then, without warning, he felt a sudden gust of cold wind slap his penis as she yanked his boxers also to his now-trembling knees. Sure enough, his penis was extremely smooth, and now rock-solid.

Perfection.

To her satisfaction.

Guiding her hands around his lower regions, she felt every inch and stroked his cock a couple of times. Just a small taste of what was to come. Literally. Next, she turned him around and bent him over slightly. Again, sure enough, Alex had followed orders and was presentable to her satisfaction. A firm little bum, smooth, and delightfully spankable. And, indeed, she couldn’t resist a small spank. She gripped one cheek in her left hand and spanked the other with her right. As she began replacing his boxers and jeans, she heard a “thank you Mistress” again, and she proceeded to place yet another kiss on his head.

“Good boy,” she began. “Now, let’s sign in...”

Happy New Year!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
mark1986nl
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to mark1986nl Send a message via Yahoo to mark1986nl
Thumbs up

Great story i enjoy it
mark1986nl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk