Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Default Alex's Adventure

Since this is all in dialogue, I don't see the need for quotations.

Prologue

It was a dark and stormy night. In a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Ther...

Wait a minute. What do you mean in the middle of nowhere? That makes no sense at all.

Okay! Fine, be that way then. Let me START OVER then.
It was a dark and stormy night. In a mansion in a place called Candy Land. There lived a person who Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Lol-demort? Are you telling another story about Terry the Pot Head again? You've told that story a million times already. Don't you have anything better to tell than that?

You know what. Why don't you tell a story then? I'm sure you will think of something better than what you have already heard enough times.

Very well then. In a land in modern times, 69th century, World War XV has just ended with the Rainbow Faction defeating the Team I Love Zombie Faction

Whoa. World War XV? What caused this World War and the other 12 of them?

Just shut up and don't worry about it. It is of no importance. Anyways, World War XV has just ended with the Rainbow Faction being victorious. The war ravaged world is being rebuilt slowly and another world government has been formed.

What about the previous world governments?

They failed to stop World War III, IV, and V. Then the one after that failed to stop VI thru XII. And the most recent one failed to stop XIII, XIV, and this one. Enough questioning. If you speak again, I will duct tape your mouth and tie you to a chair and make you sit there until the story is finished.
Where was I? Oh yes. A new world government has been formed and the world is being rebuilt. We begin the story in a land called The United Apes of Bananas (UAB), in a city called Poop Land, and in a school that does not have a name because I will probably never mention it again. There is this child named Alex and this is where the story begins...

-Insert fading to dark-

---------------------------------------
What do you guys and gals think of this?

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
WTS

Good style, but cannot make a reasonable comment on the plot yet
WTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

There probably won't be a plot for several posts, or there may not be a plot at all and everything will just be random and unexpected.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I

Alex, like any other living being starts off his day by waking up, going to the bathroom, do whatever he needs to do, eat breakfas...

Blah blah blah. You're providing too much details. Whatever happened to being straight forward and not being so precise?

Anyways. Before I was so rudely interrupted, I was describing his daily routine. Let's just say that he does whatever a normal living being would do in the morning. You may think that in the 69th century, everything would be automated. That is somewhat true. However, because of fears that machines will take over the world again, they did so in 2012, 3107, and 5000 (World War III, VII, XIII), society mostly as a whole decided that not everything should be machine controlled and that instead, living beings should still control certain aspects of what they want and what they don't want.

Meow

What was that? Are you distracting me again? Where's my duct tape?!

I swear it's not me! I think your cat is hungry.

Oh. I guess we'll take a short break then...

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk