Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
robert.glynn

Default scat dares

I am very intrested in recieving dares that involve shit. My limitations are that I must be able to complete the dare within one hour, be alone in my home, and that the dare be of a sexual/scat nature. I will post a responce to each dare on this thread. This is my first time to play this game and I hope to get some challenging intresting dares.
robert.glynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
Umnlioplat

Get into a nice warm shower, then lay down on the bottom of the tub and lift your legs and ass into the air. Basically, get into a position where you are looking up and your ass is above your head as much as possible. Now, relieve your bowels. Wherever the shit lands, leave it there while you masturbate and don't clean up until you get off.

Enjoy!

Also, I would appreciate it if you return the favor by daring me in my thread
Umnlioplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

this is not a dare but a suggestion, look up 2 girls 1 cup on Google. Find the video.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

2girls1cup.com

It's disgusting!
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
lucky
Account Banned

also try "kinky thai" videos and do what the girls are doing there.

Buy some sweets that can be filled with cream, one fill with shit and put 6 of them on a plate. Roll dice to find out which one to eat.

Not very sure about sanity part but I advice you at least puke at the end.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #6
Is Niet

a version of the first dare...

lay on your back in the tub with your legs over you head and open your mouth... poop, and try to catch it in your mouth.... whatever lands in your mouth, you can spit out, but whatever you miss you must eat

also...
every time you shit for the next month, do it in the sink, masturbate to orgasm and cum onto the shit, then using only your mouth, move it to the toilet.... no wiping, use your hands and you mouth if you must clean yourself, and no washing you mouth out when you're done
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #7
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

I recommend you put your shit facination to good use and volunteer at your local animal shelter cleaning cages. Or you can go help out on a farm. Or if your really into human shit you could get a job at a nursing home someday and you can work in shit all day long. I do recommend you don't eat it though as you will eventually need medical attention.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:16 AM   #8
robert.glynn

Default taking your dare

I combined the above dares from umnloplat and Is Niet. I have both a tub and a seperate tiled shower room. I choose the shower roon so that I could use the wall to get my legs high over my head so the shit would fall, as much as I could get it to do so, in my mouth. My shit was fairly soft and I got a quite a lot on my hand and genitals, made nice lubricant for my masturbation, and more of it on my belly and chest, some on my neck and chin and some directly into my mouth. Very hot. I swallowed what I got in my mouth, and had a wonderful orgasim. Thanks for the dare, Have any more?

Last edited by robert.glynn; 11-19-2007 at 06:25 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:20 AM   #9
robert.glynn

Default master o

I would have thought a senior member would have known that these threads were for posting dares. I'm not really intrested in your suggestions about how to run my life. If you don't like scat why did you click on my thread, it was clearly marked.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:24 AM   #10
robert.glynn

Default Accepting Is Niet's Dare

A full month seems a bit excessive and frankly some what tedious, but I will do as you dared for three days. This monring I shit im my sink and then used my mouth to move the shit to the toilet. I did not wipe and cleaned myself as best as possible with my fingers and mouth. Nasty.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:51 PM   #11
Is Niet

yeah three days works... one thought to make this harder would be to do the legs-over-your-head shitting thing every day until you get it all in your mouth.... or once a week until you get it all in your mouth or something.. that way it can take as long or short as you want, and it involves a bit of skill and practice
Is Niet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk