Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Augrie
Account Banned

Default Lost a bet, now for public dares.

Hello people. I just lost a crazy bet with my friend over a hockey match; we were betting which team will lose. xD Weeellll, I had to say, the stake was really crazy. The loser will only get 1 towel, 1 dress (which can only covers 80% of her bum), 1 knee high socks and 1 pair of shoes to wear. The remaining clothings will be locked away by the winner for as long as she wants. On top of it, the loser must work on 2 public dares on weekdays, 3 on weekends, given by anyone except herself until the winner stops it.

Prior to this public dare thingy, I don't want any additional real life friend to know about this and hence, this is the best place to ask for public dares. :D I will definitely give reports for the dares done!

Currently, I only have a couple of likes and they are definitely bound to expand along the way so, no worries on that part as long as my limits are respected.

As of now, I'm into public, pee and bondages. I'm here to explore more!

Limits
I won't do anything illegal, anal, scat, families, beastiality, painful and yucky. No orgasm/pee control too.

No pictures, contacts or anything like that too! (I got no cam anyway.)

Lost a bet and I need public dares for it!
Augrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to kitty4

wearing only a towel and your shoes drive to the closest 24hour fast food place for a late night snack - go through the drive through.
kitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:31 AM   #3
bee9
getDare Succubus

Each time you want to pee your friend will tie your hands behind your back and put a glass on the floor. You have to pee standing doing your best to aim into the glass. All the mess (if any of course) you'll clean with your clothes or with your tongue (then your hands stay tied until the floor is clean). The choice is yours, but you can't use your towel.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
Augrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty4 View Post
wearing only a towel and your shoes drive to the closest 24hour fast food place for a late night snack - go through the drive through. ;)
Ooooh, this sounds fun. xD
*Prays for a classic reaction over the counter.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Each time you want to pee your friend will tie your hands behind your back and put a glass on the floor. You have to pee standing doing your best to aim into the glass. All the mess (if any of course) you'll clean with your clothes or with your tongue (then your hands stay tied until the floor is clean). The choice is yours, but you can't use your towel.
I will do this dare too although it's not a public one. Perhaps some changes could be made :X

Limits
I won't do anything illegal, anal, scat, families, beastiality, painful and yucky. No orgasm/pee control too.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Here's a public dare for you...

Your dare is to go out in public with as much of your tummy exposed as possible. Wear whatever top you like, but adjust it so that it barely covers your breasts....and wear whatever bottoms you like, as long as you sag them as low as you possibly can in the front so your pussy is just BARELY covered. Low rise jeans would be the best, but only if they're ULTRA low. No panties, obviously. And make sure the jeans are as low as possible in the front without showing your pussy--to the point where your lips are just BARELY covered, and if you weren't shaved your pubic hair would be completely visible

Don't wear anything that's too uncomfortable to actually walk around it, but make sure you're showing as much midriff as possible--keep the pants sagged SUPER low, keep the shirt high. I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to walk around like this, as long as it's public.

And of course, edge before getting dressed to make sure you're in the right mood!
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Bring your friend along for this dare.

Put on your dress and shoes and drive to a car wash (the kind that you stay in your car while it's being washed) - bring your towel. Once the car wash has started take off your dress. Masturbate till you cum.

It is up to your friend whether you are allowed to cover up with the towel for your drive home. Once home you may wrap yourself in the towel to go inside.

There's another dare I saw in a 'person above- Pee dares' - when going out for the day bring an empty water bottle with you.
While you're out if you have to pee you have to go into the stall but you must pee into the water bottle. Carry the water bottle with your pee in it until you get home where you may then empty it into the toilet.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #8
Augrie
Account Banned

I'm back from the dare (by kitty) to Macdonalds with a towel and shoes. I had to say, it was such a fun trip! xD

There wasn't any cars when I went there but I was pretty turned on from the "towel* feel going there. Uhmm, the guy over the counter sooo shy - He was trying really hard to look elsewhere!

I did tease him a little because he seemed to be fun to tease at. Welll, my hand accidentally slipped the handle and held his hand a little before I went "oops". xD

Got him stammering his thanks before I drove off. Heeee! Funn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Here's a public dare for you...

Your dare is to go out in public with as much of your tummy exposed as possible. Wear whatever top you like, but adjust it so that it barely covers your breasts....and wear whatever bottoms you like, as long as you sag them as low as you possibly can in the front so your pussy is just BARELY covered. Low rise jeans would be the best, but only if they're ULTRA low. No panties, obviously. And make sure the jeans are as low as possible in the front without showing your pussy--to the point where your lips are just BARELY covered, and if you weren't shaved your pubic hair would be completely visible

Don't wear anything that's too uncomfortable to actually walk around it, but make sure you're showing as much midriff as possible--keep the pants sagged SUPER low, keep the shirt high. I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to walk around like this, as long as it's public.

And of course, edge before getting dressed to make sure you're in the right mood!
I can't do this since I don't have a shirt, nor do I have jeans. Read my introduction paragraph please.

Anyways, I'm only left with a short dress, a towel, a pair of knee high socks and a pair of shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!
I'd try to do the solo one, depending on the number of people in the theatre. It definitely sounds thrilling! xD

As for the friend part, I'm not to sure. It seems too risky for me, at least for now. Maybe I'd try.. Just maybe.

Quote:
Bring your friend along for this dare.

Put on your dress and shoes and drive to a car wash (the kind that you stay in your car while it's being washed) - bring your towel. Once the car wash has started take off your dress. Masturbate till you cum.

It is up to your friend whether you are allowed to cover up with the towel for your drive home. Once home you may wrap yourself in the towel to go inside.

There's another dare I saw in a 'person above- Pee dares' - when going out for the day bring an empty water bottle with you.
While you're out if you have to pee you have to go into the stall but you must pee into the water bottle. Carry the water bottle with your pee in it until you get home where you may then empty it into the toilet.
:DDD I like your first dare! It's definitely going to be sooooo much excitement. I just might sooo tease the guy who'd be wiping my car after the wash if I'm allowed to cover up. But it's definitely going to such an embarrassment if I can't. (Gotta go to a farrrrrr car wash.)

I'd do the second dare too. It's going to be weird holding a bottle with yellowish liquid at hand during errands. xD

Limits

Old 09-25-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Why don't you invite a friend over to help you with a dare?

Have your friend tie you completely naked, elbows to knees and remain on the floor on your arms and knees.

While spending the evening watching the tv, every time there is a commercial or advert or break in programming, your friend will spank your bare ass as hard as they can with anything other than their bare hand until the commercial or advert ends or a new show starts. This will continue as long as they are watching the tv or if you have an orgasm while being whipped. If you have an orgasm during a show and you aren't being spanked at the time, it doesn't count and you will pay the penalty of being carried outside and left until morning when her friend awakes!

Have a fun night!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home to buy food or pick up food, you may only wear a dress but no panties. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Augrie
Glad you've like my dares so far
Re: the 'pee water bottle' you can have a purse.....just knowing that you have a bottle of pee with you will probably get you a little turned on

So how 'bout the classic ordering a pizza dare where you are wearing only a towel when the pizza guy/gal arrives and the towel 'accidentally' falling off?? - again the friend who you lost the bet to should be there - more of a thrill for her and you!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Augrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Why don't you invite a friend over to help you with a dare?

Have your friend tie you completely naked, elbows to knees and remain on the floor on your arms and knees.

While spending the evening watching the tv, every time there is a commercial or advert or break in programming, your friend will spank your bare ass as hard as they can with anything other than their bare hand until the commercial or advert ends or a new show starts. This will continue as long as they are watching the tv or if you have an orgasm while being whipped. If you have an orgasm during a show and you aren't being spanked at the time, it doesn't count and you will pay the penalty of being carried outside and left until morning when her friend awakes!

Have a fun night!
Quote:
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home to buy food or pick up food, you may only wear a dress but no panties. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!
I won't do both of the dares because they are crossing my limits already.

And I don't have any underwears in my possession. My introduction paragraph explains all. :x

Quote:
Hey Augrie
Glad you've like my dares so far ;)
Re: the 'pee water bottle' you can have a purse.....just knowing that you have a bottle of pee with you will probably get you a little turned on ;)

So how 'bout the classic ordering a pizza dare where you are wearing only a towel when the pizza guy/gal arrives and the towel 'accidentally' falling off?? - again the friend who you lost the bet to should be there ;) - more of a thrill for her and you!
You bet! Maybe I should do something with that bottle of pee before I gets home, shouldn't I?

Ahhhh, the pizza one. I'd definitely do it 'cause something nasty just came up my mind - I'm going to slam the door at the pizza person after my towel "accidentally" fall off along with a sharp scream. This is definitely going to be a good laugh for us both. xD

Limits

Old 09-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #13
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

You bet! Maybe I should do something with that bottle of pee before I gets home, shouldn't I?

You list a few things that you could do with the bottle that would turn you on/embarrass you a little and I'll choose.

Ahhhh, the pizza one. I'd definitely do it 'cause something nasty just came up my mind - I'm going to slam the door at the pizza person after my towel "accidentally" fall off along with a sharp scream. This is definitely going to be a good laugh for us both. xD
[/QUOTE]

A thought...if your friend is there she could pull your towel off while you're holding the pizza and the pizza guy(or girl) is standing there
Old 09-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
Augrie
Account Banned

Quote:

You list a few things that you could do with the bottle that would turn you on/embarrass you a little and I'll choose. ;)

A thought...if your friend is there she could pull your towel off while you're holding the pizza and the pizza guy(or girl) is standing there :eek:
Alright!I'd get my friend to pull my towel off instead when I'm holding the pizza.

And for the pee thingy, here's what I have in mind:
1) Spill the pee on my purse until the damp patch could be seen.
2) Wetting the edge of my dress so it looks like I pee'd myself.
3) Keep the cap open and have it by my nose till I reach home?
4) Wash myself with it before I get into my house.
5) Taste it in an eatery? I never taste it before. It's yucky, but maybe I will. Just not sure. Trying it.

I'm going to bed now. It's 7am already. Thanks for your daress!

(You understand me best!)

Limits

Old 09-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #15
kitty4
getDare Sweetheart

And for the pee thingy, here's what I have in mind:
1) Spill the pee on my purse until the damp patch could be seen.
2) Wetting the edge of my dress so it looks like I pee'd myself.
3) Keep the cap open and have it by my nose till I reach home?
4) Wash myself with it before I get into my house.
5) Taste it in an eatery? I never taste it before. It's yucky, but maybe I will. Just not sure. Trying it.

I like 4 the best! After you have to spend the rest of the day naked or wrapped in the towel.

Advertisements
Kink Talk