Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-06-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default ultimate anal dare

why don't you get a sports pump and baloons and inflate a baloon in there tie it up and leave it in there for 5 hours hehehehe good luck btw at least ten pumps at least they don't burst in there easyaly and you have to pull it out not slowly let it out yank it you whilst masderpating at least 5 hours later if you want to be extreme sleep with it in there bwahahahahahahahahha
Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

I don't think that's a very good dare.
If the balloon will explode in someone's ass or pussy, given it can even get there in the first place - consequences won't be good.

Also keep in mind that balloon have this static electricity thingy (don't relaly know if this is how it's called in English) - and that might.. itch.. in the ass if you leave it there long eangh. might be funny, actually.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk