Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
FalcoPunch

Default How to make a sex toy with house hold objects!

Okay maybe this is a bad thing to post. But seems like lots of the people here might be using things that are really bad for insertions. So ill share my own custom way i make my sex toys, i have a few wood dildo's and 2 plugs.

1. A lathe to make a wooden dildo. I have a few :P also can be done with a plug to.

2. Take a pen and some battery's. 4-5 battery's and put then all around the center of the pen and tape them securely and add super glue( if your making a dildo you may want to use pens instead) or hot glue for extra strength. If you have lots of hot glue keep layering the glue to give it a good shape for a plug or dildo IE rounded tip and curvy shape. Then cover it with black electrical tape. for a plug you will need a base so it dosnt get stuck, that takes some improvising to find ( i used a beyblade) super glue it to the pen with ALLOT of glue as it holds allot of strain then cover it with tape. Place a condom over it and use it.

You may have to make a few before you find the materials that offer the exact size and shape you want. But its fun to make and fun to use .

Any slave whos to sissy to buy his own toys defiantly needs to make one for to please his owner .
Old 09-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
notpickles

I made my own plug out of femo clay once, because I wanted a custom shape & size.

Femo clay is the kind often used for making jewelry or beads, and can be bought at any craft store. You just shape it & then bake it according to the package instructions. It's great for making hard, non-flexible toys.

I used a condom over it because I wasn't sure if it was a safe material to insert directly.

My plug eventually broke because I made the "neck" kind of slim. It served well for a while, though. I keep meaning to make another & improve on the design.
notpickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
deathklok123

Male

heres a great site to look at for inventions on sex toys. ive created a few.
http://www.letsmasturbate.com/
Old 09-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #4
snup
getDare Sweetheart

I have used clay before. well model clay . its a combo between real clay and fimo.

Also beads can be made by making like 3 knots on some string then balling the clay over the knots. deffo a condom over for that.
snup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Wrap dildo-like object with toilet paper and condom or similar. It will slightly and precious increae it's diameter
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk