Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
jcogginsa

Default Trust

(OOC: this takes place in a world with much more lax nudity laws. the main characters are
Michiko the sub: A girl new to bondage
Sachiko the Dom: an experienced woman who takes Michiko as her slave)

Part 1

Michiko walked to her mistress's penthouse. She was 5 feet even, and had shot black hair, with green eyes. She had on no shoes or socks, as per her mistress' orders, and wore pink shorts and a white T-shirt. She had on no bra or panties. Mistress had forbidden them. she had on no makeup, again, do to her mistress' orders. These were the only orders mistress had given her that he had to follow in her life outside the sessions. no make up, and no under garments. As for Michiko's body, it had lean muscle do to the workouts she got on her high school tennis team. Her breasts not very large, but she had pert nipples.

She arrived in front of the door to her mistress' penthouse, and her hand slipped down to her Shorts. In no time at all her shorts were around her angles, revealling her ass and pussy to anyone who happened to walk by. This was a ritual that she performed before each session with her mistress. She would knock on the door, then whilst waiting , she would finger herself until it opened. Sometimes she didn't even get the chance to slip her shorts off before the door opened . Those times she would feel the sting of her mistress' crop numerous times during the night. Other times she would be allowed to go at it longer, however, she was never allowed to cum. Not because of any order on her mistress' part, but merely because she never got that far.

As the minutes went by, her breath grew ragged, and she was mere seconds away from cumming when the door flew open. There stood her stunning mistress, Sachiko. She had medium length blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. She wore knee length black shoes, and elbow length black glaves, and nothing else. Her breasts were much larger than Michiko's, although they were not outrageously large. Her hand grabbed Michiko's arm stopping the masturbation. She guided Michiko's hand to her face, and took in the around of the juices on Michiko's hand. She place in her mouth, and loved the taste of Michiko's juices. The feeling of her mistress' tongue between her fingers was too much for michiko, and she came all over the doorway's floor. Sachiko frowned and....

end of part one

Last edited by jcogginsa; 07-06-2010 at 08:10 PM.
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jcogginsa for this post:
Old 07-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
jcogginsa

no one likes this?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
javer03

I'll say good start
Old 07-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #4
jcogginsa

thank you javor03
Old 07-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #5
jcogginsa

Michiko was roughly backhanded to the floor, and her mistress coolly said
"Did i give you permission to cum?"

Michiko Prostrated her self before her mistress and stammered

"N-no mistress"

Sachiko placed her heel on the back of Michiko's head and began grinding her head into the floor "Then what is that puddle of cum doing in my doorway?!?"

Michiko frantically apologized "I'm sorry mistress! i didn't mean too!"

Sachiko yelled "Then are you saying this is my fault!?"

Michiko replied "No! No! mistress! it could never be your fault!"

Sachiko walked behind her slave and yelled "Then you going to lick your cum off my floor and for each lick, i'm going to swat you on the ass with my Crop, and you'll call out the number of swats you've received, got it you horny slut!?"

"Yes mistress" Said Michiko as she crawled forward like a dog and lick the puddle of cum she had produced, then falt the sting of he mistress' crop. she called out as loud as she could "1 swat for the horny slut!"

Timeskip

"51 swats for the horny slut!" called out Michiko, tears in her eyes.

Sachiko smirked and grabbed her slave by then hair and dragged her into the penthouse.

Michiko once again prostrated herself and her mistress asked "Slave, do you think you have been punished enough?"

"My beliefs do not matter, your desires do. if you desire to punsih me than i shall be punished"

"Good answer slave"
Old 07-06-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
Bestslave
Account Banned

I really like your writing style, you left me in suspense wondering if the punishment is over or not, and there aren't usually such unique names in stories, so it makes me more interested. Good job!

Ask if you want to know anything!

I'm always up for a challenge!
Bestslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #7
jcogginsa

thanks. did you get the name pun?
Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
Bestslave
Account Banned

Honestly, no but I do like the creativity.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #9
jcogginsa

Sachiko and Michiko
Old 07-06-2010, 06:25 AM   #10
Bestslave
Account Banned

That makes sense now! Sadist/Masochist, very inventive of you!

Old 07-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #11
jcogginsa

yeah, just warning everyone, both Michiko and Sachiko will have a lot a diverse kinks
Old 07-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
jcogginsa

"And i think you've been punished enough slave. Now remove your shirt and show me those Petite breasts of yours"

Michiko complied and immeadiately blushed, not because she was embarrassed to be in the nude, but because it reminded her of how inadequate her Breasts were compared to her mistress.

Sachiko then brought out a leash and collar, which she fastened around Michiko's neck, then yanked, pulling her slave to the floor once more. She walked over her recliner and sat down , before holding her foot up to Michiko's face. She commanded her "My feet feel dirty. Clean them"

After quietly saying "Yes mistress" Michiko softly slipped Sachiko's Knee high Shoes off and placed her lips around her mistress' big toe. She suckled on it for thirty seconds before giving similar treatment to the other four toes. She then licked sole and ankle of her mistress' foot clean. She then gently slipped the shoe back on and repeated the process on her mistress' other foot.

Sachiko smiled and cooed "Good work slave"

She then grabbed the leash once again and guided Michiko to a room the made her nervous, excited, and scared all at once. It was the room where she stored all of her toys. Before Sachiko even looked at the other toys , she placed a ball gag in Michiko's mouth and a Blindfoled over her eyes. She then looked through her toys for five minutes before making her decision. She commended Her slave to spread her legs, and Michiko Hastily complied. Sachiko inserted as many Egg Vibraters as her pussy could handle, and turned them all on at once. This greatly stimulated Michiko and nearly caused her to cum but she remember the events earlier and willed herself not to. Sachiko then attach 5 pound weights to both of her slave's breasts using nipple clamps.

She then told her slave "Now, until i tell you to stop, you will be doing jumping jacks. Do not cum under any circumstances or i will make your earlier punishment seem like sucking on a lollipop. If you can follow these instructions , you will get a reward. Now, begin"

Michiko started doing her jumping jacks
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #13
jcogginsa

Thirty minutes later, Michiko was abosolutely exhuasted. The only part of her body that wasn't in agonizing fatigue was her sopping wet pussy. The vibrators had done their job and she was trying desperately not to cum.

Sachiko suddenly said to her slave "Stop"

Michiko was filled with such joy that she almost cummed, but remembered the earlier incident and abstained until her mistress gave the order. But she didn't. Instead she spread her legs and said "Now slave, tonight your reward is tasting my juices. Eat me out until i cum, then cum with me"

Michiko nodded and crawled over to her mistress, and began eating her out. Sachiko moaned from the pleasure , and eventually the two woman came together. It was pure bliss.

Sachiko stood and said "That's enough for tonight, you can go home"

(OOC:sorry for the shortness, i'm posting at 4:30 in the morning)
Old 07-12-2010, 02:33 AM   #14
jcogginsa

can i please get some feedback?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #15
Warped Perfection

It's quite a well-written story. I've really enjoyed it so far. However, it would be significantly better for three things: 1) re-read every part, checking for grammar and spelling errors - you have very few, but the ones that do slip through detract from the story; 2) try and add more detail to each action and occurance, make them last a few lines, or even paragraphs, not just one or two sentences; 3) go back and count home many times you wrote the phrase 'she then...' or 'then she...', and please, don't use it anymore.
Warped Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk